Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
On that random note a quote on darkness and light to keep us going though this horrid time "A single tiny light creates a space where darkness cannot exist. The light vanquishes the darkness. Try as it might, the darkness cannot conquer the light." 
 Donald L. HicksLook into the stillness.Bye all TC.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS Reemz😊 if anyone has the patience to sit through the torture do give WU pleaseπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Sam Nitin is anotherπŸ˜† another title is Meri MU Tumse HiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Julie is that even happening??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• this show seems to be going in another direction all together...πŸ€”
-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok i just saw the few min of the first link...RV does say the doobara word...
and i btw understand why the dobaara word may have been used here bcz in the eyes of the Mehra's etc...Rari were married but since Ish was alive so that was null and void i suppose so hence this...but still though just a convinient way by the writers to keep the MU prolonged...

But here is the shocker or maybe not...look like they are heading for three marriages on the same day...🀣...on the same day of Devarsh and Krisha's wedding...Shikhar and Ishaani and now Ranveer and Ri...bwahaahhaa..
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hein for real Sam??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• is DK's that far off or are IshKar and RaRi that desperate to get marriedπŸ₯±
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
none of the marriages will take place ...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SaM...-

But here is the shocker or maybe not...look like they are heading for three marriages on the same day...🀣...on the same day of Devarsh and Krisha's wedding...Shikhar and Ishaani and now Ranveer and Ri...bwahaahhaa..

manas n parul vi add kaar daitai as in this serial for new marriage there isn't necessary to end previous marriage. Totally bogus.
-SaM...- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

hein for real Sam??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• is DK's that far off or are IshKar and RaRi that desperate to get marriedπŸ₯±

the panditji saying it is shubh moorat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i think they announced the double wedding of DK and SI and then Ranveer too followed the suit and said he will also wed on same day since panditji is saying that this is a shubh moorat ..lolz...πŸ˜†...btw he gave Ish a stern look after that...πŸ˜†

I have edited my previous comment above above as to why the doobara word may have been used...(though it still it is writers convinient way to prolong the MU)..

Honestly though i haven't watched the whole video just the little bit of first link Reemz posted...maybe there is some more info for which i too request that if anybody can kindly give WU of...else i  will watch it later on and tell..πŸ˜†
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is this "Doobara" lafda ? Pahli shadi kab hui.. hamne to dekhi nahi..

3 marriages on the same day... !!
I told you they have a wholesale contract with party planners !! 🀣
-SaM...- thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

What is this "Doobara" lafda ? Pahli shadi kab hui.. hamne to dekhi nahi..

3 marriages on the same day... !!
I told you they have a wholesale contract with party planners !! 🀣

🀣
matsh here's what i commented above about the doobara term use..

and i btw understand why the dobaara word may have been used here bcz in the eyes of the Mehra's and world etc...Rari were married but since Ish was alive so that was null and void i suppose so hence this...but still though just a convinient way by the writers to keep the MU prolonged...

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rv calls rithika to the centere stage and announces today being shubh muhurat he will announce that RarI will get married along with the other two couples and gives ishani a stern look ...

I never seen an obsessed character like RV he goes into other people's pooja and announces his marriage and kisses her hand πŸ˜† ...Desperate time calls for desperate measure
Shikar congratulating in moving ahead

None of the marriages are happening or it is RV-ishani getting married
Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago