Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@ILTHBEB @ishveer-lover did say that she'll pretend to love Shikhar for an episode or two and here it is.. so im guessing Ishaani coming back to Parekh zoo is coming too and she hasn't scraped it... its quite far off right now though...

@bbishveer looks highly unlikely tbh.. im guessing she'll find out about her truth by the end of next week and go back to Parekh Zoo the week after...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

I 2oo think kekta must hav deleted ishani's entry to rv mansion as spoiler said about girish shainala living in that zoo aur kitne log rahenge udhar...

but isnt this a more recent spoiler whilst Ishaani coming back is something that's coming, but not anytime soon type of a thing??
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW a new couple is lined up i guess parul manas as anas posted a pic of him and RV and captioned it RV aab jaldi se parul se shaadi karwa de...
-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well i don't know but alot of party events are probably upcoming..
Tomorrow we have the wedding anniversary of the Mehra's...
Then there is Ganesh pooja in which this scene will play out...
Then somewhere on this forum...😉...i read that they are shooting for devarsh-krisha mehendi function now adays(don't know how reliable this news is)...
-SaM...- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

BTW a new couple is lined up i guess parul manas as anas posted a pic of him and RV and captioned it RV aab jaldi se parul se shaadi karwa de...

Well i wouldn't mind that at all..Mannas and Parul are good side characters...they should utilise them properly and this will be sort of good imo...
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whatever they r going 2 show let them show but plzzz show ri as -ve atleast 2 us cant bear her nautanki anymore jab usse dikhanyge -ve tab jaan mein jaan aayegi...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
@KP yeah we all saw that coming a mile off with that Parul Manas scene.. who's actually surprised here?? Then IshVeer can play my sister vs your sister once they patch up😃🤣🤣

Sam yep read about all of them, this show should just change titles to Meri Party Tumse Hi, i dont see any Aashiqui, see a lot of parties though so😛😆
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Here are the OLVs:

http://youtu.be/qM2BcWMZWN4
http://youtu.be/afzyUNxLNNc

Another 18min one

http://youtu.be/s7NvNM5Mh8o

I quickly skimmed before I went to sleep but he definitely does say DOBARA somewhere.
-SaM...- thumbnail
TL...ohh yes another setup lined up for fight among them once they patch up...😆...and the cycle continues... ...it will indeed be the case of my sister vs your sister... 😆Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Give updates guys, not wasting my time on these show. Yes the show is the same even after IshVeer face off, want Ishani back in that mansion now and fighting for Ranveer. I take that any day over these torture.