ishani announce she will get married to shikhar!! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by bbishveer

Guys am i the only one who has been able to see through the spoiler and ended up actually liking it because in the end it says that ranveer will announce that he will get married to ritika and in the process ishaani would get to know that ranveer is not married and get back to ranveer as well as end our miseries.

i actually don't believe on IF'S voice over spoiler b/c most of times its assumption.
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

@bbishveer according to Reemz who watched a new OLV he says we'll get married AGAIN in front of Ishaani, not we'll get married so no Ishaani wont find out about it🥱🥱

who r getting married? Rari? Detail bolo. I wl finally stop to watch this crap.
@NJ_fan yeah thats never been a question😆 she's a really really bad actress thats for sure.. lets see how convincingly she plays the vamp...

@ILTHBEB exactly, Ranveer hasn't legally given her right to Ri whilst Ishaani is all set to do so (the reason here doesn't matter she's still doing it) which will force Ranveer to do the same with Ri🥱🥱 then she'll probably break off the wedding when she finds out RaRi arent married and move back to Zoo, and how on earth is that fair to shikhar???😕😕

@bbishveer according to Reemz who watched a new OLV he says we'll get married AGAIN in front of Ishaani, not we'll get married so no Ishaani wont find out about it🥱🥱 
Oh god  i am cursing myself for getting hooked onto this serial so badly.Seriously both of them are MKM now.
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

who r getting married? Rari? Detail bolo. I wl finally stop to watch this crap.

no no they aren't getting married.. @Bbishveer said na Ranveer will announce his decision to marrying Ri after Ishaani says she'll marry Shikhar and thus Ishaani will find out they aren't married yet... But according to Reemz Ranveer says we'll get married again in front of Ishaani to Ri, not we'll get married so no Ishaani wont find out here that they aren't married...

lolz...that doesn't makes any sense...just for the sake of keeping the MU going on for few more episodes the writers throw in this dialogue...if that spoiler of Ishaani coming back to Waghela mansion and claiming her rights and learning that RaRi are not married are true...then why not start it from here...like make her realize what ghapla she has done and then later she suspects Ri for Falguni's death and comes back to mansion..

Anyways i agree with the points you and few others have raised here...what is wrong and not acceptable for one is also not acceptable for the other one simple...If Ishaani has the right to move on(and by this act she will be indirectly making/forcing Ranveer to follow the suit as well)...then Ranveer too has the right to move on...
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago

@NJ_fan yeah thats never been a question😆 she's a really really bad actress thats for sure.. lets see how convincingly she plays the vamp...

@ILTHBEB exactly, Ranveer hasn't legally given her right to Ri whilst Ishaani is all set to do so (the reason here doesn't matter she's still doing it) which will force Ranveer to do the same with Ri🥱🥱 then she'll probably break off the wedding when she finds out RaRi arent married and move back to Zoo, and how on earth is that fair to shikhar???😕😕

has it any possibility ishani wl b back in vagehla house? I think kekta has deleted this idea n is busy to settle on cross couple. Ri is basically laughing in silent to think she needs not to do much diligent as her competitor ishani is dumb beyond anything.
Originally posted by -SaM...-

lolz...that doesn't makes any sense...just for the sake of keeping the MU going on for few more episodes the writers throw in this...if that spoiler of Ishaani coming back to Waghela mansion and claiming her rights and learning that RaRi are not married are true...then why not start it from here...like make her realize what ghapla she has done and then later she suspects Ri for Falguni's death and comes back to mansion..

Anyways i agree with the points you and few others have raised here...what is wrong and not acceptable for one is also not acceptable for the other one simple...

Welcome to EK's lala land Sam😆😆 exactly, he could've easily said it here only that we'll get married, yet he ever so conveniently said we'll get married again without even knowing this is why Ishaani left him just so they can drag🥱🥱🥱

and CP on that, if its okay for Ishaani to move on its okay for Ranveer to move on too, and if Ranveer is expected to hold on to Ishaani forever, the same should apply for Ishaani too...
Originally posted by -SaM...-

lolz...that doesn't makes any sense...just for the sake of keeping the MU going on for few more episodes the writers throw in this...if that spoiler of Ishaani coming back to Waghela mansion and claiming her rights and learning that RaRi are not married are true...then why not start it from here...like make her realize what ghapla she has done and then later she suspects Ri for Falguni's death and comes back to mansion..

Anyways i agree with the points you and few others have raised here...what is wrong and not acceptable for one is also not acceptable for the other one simple...
Exactly sam we have gone through a lot of torture why prolong it and make our experience more horrifying than this.TL when do you think this crap will end and ishaani would realize the truth and go back to rv mansion . By the end of this week?
I 2oo think kekta must hav deleted ishani's entry to rv mansion as spoiler said about girish shainala living in that zoo aur kitne log rahenge udhar...