ishani announce she will get married to shikhar!!

Posted: 8 years ago

upcomeing  track   -- ishani  will  announce she will get married  to shikhar 😡everyone  is her family  will  be happy..   ranveer  will shocked  with her decision  But he also  will  announce he will get married  with ritika.😡.  

so guys  --   what do you think  which  marriage  will happan , ranveer ritika or  ishani  shikhar ,     if you  ask me  i  dont   think any  of marriages  will happan..  and  should even not  happan..

I  only  want  ranveer ishani   to get marriage !!!!

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/1032/meri-aashiqui-tumse-hi/video/364053-ishaani-to-marry-shikhar.htm

Edited by Ishan.123 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ishan.123

upcomeing track -- ishani will announce she will get married to shikhar 😡everyone is her family will be happy.. ranveer will shocked with her decision But he also will announce he will get married with ritika.😡.

so guys -- what do you think which marriage will happan , ranveer ritika or ishani shikhar ,     if you ask me i dont think any of marriages will happan.. and should even not happan..

I only want ranveer ishani to get marriage !!!!

No worries none of them is going to happen, and in a way its good that ISHANI's declaration to get married will make Ranveer also to declare the same, which will atleast bring this truth in front of Ishani and family that they are still not married
As its video spoiler. It may b speculated. Anyways, this serial is now a big headache.phew
 marraige to ishveer ki hogi ... 
here is what is going to happen : 

Rv will be jealous  watching Ishkar

truth will be out  on the day of marriage about Ri true colors n Ish  real sacrifice 

Shikar will pull back so Ishveer can be together in Salman Khan' s  Kuch Kuch hota style ...
Its not going to happened now Ishani will be back to Ranveer house soon first she finds out they're not married and then she finds out Ritika is responsible for Falguni murder and then will enter back the mansion to claim her rights.
Want Ishkar marriage! Excited about it! Tfs
Don't worried they're not going to even make it to Roka because acording to a video TOI posted Ishani will be back to claim her rights after learning Ritika true colors. 
NOOO!! This can't happen yaar! Ishaani cannot marry Shekhar just because he helped her through her rough times! He is just a friend to her! Besides we all know and Ishaani admitted herself that she will always love Ranveer no matter what, she is only staying away from Ranveer because of Amba. She wants to see him happy, but it wont happen! I have faith in IshVeer 
why cant Ish & Shik be just good friends? Why in DS no male-female can be good friends. ðŸ˜¡
phewww...

this track is becoming a headache now..