Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bricka.tiwari

Aria dear don't be sad.. Plzz.. U know what i feel people whill hurt u.. They will give u pain.. But plzz never... Never let them rule ur emotions... Don't pay heed to them... Because they don't deserve ur attention... Nd m saying this on my personal experiance... U know at one face of my life i was broken coz of my best friend... She betrayed me..was spreading rumors.. U know all my friends were againt me.. I was all alone... I tried to kill myself.. But i learnt a big big big leason.. Never pay heed to anyone.. Live ur life.. Do what ever u want to do.. Love others.. Ur lucky enough that ur frnds r wth u.. I wasn't but now m strong.. Now no one dare to raise their voice.. Now i live my life.. I don't pay heed to what they think abut me.. U too do the same.. Stop thinking abut them.. Stop paying heed to them.. They don't deserve ur attention..

U know my Mom says.. Dogs bark but elephants they keep on moving coz elephant know that dog whose nature is to bark nd hurt people cannot do anything ecept barking... So let that XYZ person bark.. U do what u want to..

She want's to hurt u.. Want's u to leave this forum but if u'll leave us.. Its her who will win.. Nd evils never win dear.. Its angls who win.. So njoy nd keep smyling..

Thanks Sweetie πŸ€— I didn't know you went through that and I'm proud of you alot πŸ€— and you are so rightπŸ˜‰ and Is your birthday May 18th? you're a Taurus Like me that's why we rockπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž
SamBricka thumbnail
yupe dear we share same birthday.. 18th may.. Nd we rock.. U know we r born to rock this world.. So keep rocking.. Nd njoy..
Cinnamonn thumbnail

yupe dear we share same birthday.. 18th may.. Nd we rock.. U know we r born to rock this world.. So keep rocking.. Nd njoy..

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ˜Ž
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All I am going to say is you're a darling and pity those fools who don't see that beautiful soul in you. Loads of love my lovely Aria. πŸ€—Now give your chocolate pie and me a sweet smile. πŸ˜ƒ
SamBricka thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AriaRai-

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž

πŸ€—
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aria dear don't be sad.. Plzz.. U know what i feel people whill hurt u.. They will give u pain.. But plzz never... Never let them rule ur emotions... Don't pay heed to them... Because they don't deserve ur attention... Nd m saying this on my personal experiance... U know at one face of my life i was broken coz of my best friend... She betrayed me..was spreading rumors.. U know all my friends were againt me.. I was all alone... I tried to kill myself.. But i learnt a big big big leason.. Never pay heed to anyone.. Live ur life.. Do what ever u want to do.. Love others.. Ur lucky enough that ur frnds r wth u.. I wasn't but now m strong.. Now no one dare to raise their voice.. Now i live my life.. I don't pay heed to what they think abut me.. U too do the same.. Stop thinking abut them.. Stop paying heed to them.. They don't deserve ur attention..

U know my Mom says.. Dogs bark but elephants they keep on moving coz elephant know that dog whose nature is to bark nd hurt people cannot do anything ecept barking... So let that XYZ person bark.. U do what u want to..

She want's to hurt u.. Want's u to leave this forum but if u'll leave us.. Its her who will win.. Nd evils never win dear.. Its angls who win.. So njoy nd keep smyling..

Love your spirit β­οΈ.  Hugs!!
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post do.ya aria don't take any stupidity words in ur mind.feel free k
akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aria.. I dont know what happen.
I hope you have decided to stay.
Please dont bother about one witchy and break your lovely friends hearts by leaving us..
As i know you were the Queen of Positiveness and gave us all the positive energy to stay put during our heart break days vide ur post and ur FFs..
So now you are not allowed to leave this forum nor discontinue ur FFs..
but Yes, you are allowed to take a break and flush out all the negative vibes caused by that witchy and come back to your family..
I know i dont know anything about you personally but as far as i got to know through this forum shows me you are a sweetheart and i love you..😳
bigTightHug for You πŸ€—
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshara82

Aria.. I dont know what happen.

I hope you have decided to stay.
Please dont bother about one witchy and break your lovely friends hearts by leaving us..
As i know you were the Queen of Positiveness and gave us all the positive energy to stay put during our heart break days vide ur post and ur FFs..
So now you are not allowed to leave this forum nor discontinue ur FFs..
but Yes, you are allowed to take a break and flush out all the negative vibes caused by that witchy and come back to your family..
I know i dont know anything about you personally but as far as i got to know through this forum shows me you are a sweetheart and i love you..😳
bigTightHug for You πŸ€—

Hey I love you too πŸ€— and Thanks Sweetheart I'm not leaving at all😳
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz_

All I am going to say is you're a darling and pity those fools who don't see that beautiful soul in you. Loads of love my lovely Aria. πŸ€—Now give your chocolate pie and me a sweet smile. πŸ˜ƒ

Awww jasmine😳 If I leave how will I torture you πŸ˜†πŸ˜³