Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -AriaRai-

πŸ€— I love you girls πŸ€—

Love u too πŸ€—
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aria!! Don't let one immature freak turn you into something that you're not! Come on you know better!! It's has to be someone who is jealous of you that they want to bring you down!! Don't let them win darling! Enjoy your life here!! We r family, remember?! We stick together no matter what!! Ok!! So cheer up and don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch girl ;) love you!! Get cracking with your updates!! Family wants to read!!
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiVirgo

Aria!! Don't let one immature freak turn you into something that you're not! Come on you know better!! It's has to be someone who is jealous of you that they want to bring you down!! Don't let them win darling! Enjoy your life here!! We r family, remember?! We stick together no matter what!! Ok!! So cheer up and don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch girl ;) love you!! Get cracking with your updates!! Family wants to read!!

πŸ€— β€οΈ Thank You Di πŸ˜ƒ I am feeling better now with you girls By my sideπŸ€—
DiVirgo thumbnail

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">Rhino my not so friendly stalker is only harassing me</font>

Do one thing for me!! Plz ignore her!!
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Girls I have to go,I will be back later😳
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Girls I have to go,I will be back later😳

No probs dear πŸ˜‰ me too going to sleep 
Hope u feel better now πŸ˜Š
Edited by prishna_fan - 8 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">πŸ€—β€οΈThank You DiπŸ˜ƒI am feeling better now with you girls By my sideπŸ€—/font>

πŸ€— Whole family is here for you!! We care we share ok πŸ˜‰ so how is the boyfriend?! πŸ˜› what's his name again?! πŸ˜†
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know what aria? That witchy bitchy only wants attention. She doesn't get any attention from her family, from her friends nor her boyfriend that's why she comes here and wants all attention by doing this. From now on no one will talk about her. And don't you dare say bye or discontinue your work. 
Love you sweetie!!πŸ€—  πŸ€—
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana04

You know what aria? That witchy bitchy only wants attention. She doesn't get any attention from her family, from her friends nor her boyfriend that's why she comes here and wants all attention by doing this. From now on no one will talk about her. And don't you dare say bye or discontinue your work. 

Love you sweetie!!πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Thanks Farhana πŸ€— Love you πŸ˜Š
SamBricka thumbnail
Aria dear don't be sad.. Plzz.. U know what i feel people whill hurt u.. They will give u pain.. But plzz never... Never let them rule ur emotions... Don't pay heed to them... Because they don't deserve ur attention... Nd m saying this on my personal experiance... U know at one face of my life i was broken coz of my best friend... She betrayed me..was spreading rumors.. U know all my friends were againt me.. I was all alone... I tried to kill myself.. But i learnt a big big big leason.. Never pay heed to anyone.. Live ur life.. Do what ever u want to do.. Love others.. Ur lucky enough that ur frnds r wth u.. I wasn't but now m strong.. Now no one dare to raise their voice.. Now i live my life.. I don't pay heed to what they think abut me.. U too do the same.. Stop thinking abut them.. Stop paying heed to them.. They don't deserve ur attention..

U know my Mom says.. Dogs bark but elephants they keep on moving coz elephant know that dog whose nature is to bark nd hurt people cannot do anything ecept barking... So let that XYZ person bark.. U do what u want to..

She want's to hurt u.. Want's u to leave this forum but if u'll leave us.. Its her who will win.. Nd evils never win dear.. Its angls who win.. So njoy nd keep smyling..