chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This post is for Aria, hope you all are not disappointed by title. But I know Aria would understand why this heading.

Aria, I am sad, first it was because you quitting of all people was just too shocking. But I know you keep smiling despite anything you maybe facing, behind your smile what is the reason of your pain was too difficult to fathom. 
But now I am sad because you didn't share your pain with us. I love you and it is okay that you may need some time to be normal, to comeback. Only one request if you were hurt because of some hurting PMs or messages, (don't' ask me how do I know!) and which I am dead sure you have received.

I want you to take your time, take a deep breath and look of beautiful things around you in that time and please do think of your ardent readers who love you a lot (loving ones okay?) For there are people who do love you, and I hope that love may heal your hurt soon, and because I want to see your heart also smiling. Love you. :-*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What's all this?! What happen Aria?!
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a post Charu !!! 
I too feel the same as Charu dear 
Well... I might not know u enough, u for the few I know u, u can't leave like this without reasons , you're one of the most optimist person I know here 
But let me tell u, if what Charu has been talking about ...plz don't pay attention coz u don't worth this hatred at all ... And u r an amazing person, don't put yourself down to this by quitting... Otherwise the person would think that she succeed ... Show her that u r not in such low level as her...Are our love for u isn't enough strong to heal this pain ???? 
I can absolutely understand This is not pleasant at all...  U need some times, have a break (have a kit Kat lol 😆, ok the joke sucks 😛) 
I have feeling that u will come back, when ??? Don't know but u will 
I Will be patient for my next torture round 😳😉

Remember we will always there for u 
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Girls you're all making me cry 😭
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -AriaRai-

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0099">Girls you're all making me cry😭</font>

What did I miss darling?! Someone hurt you?! You want me to come for them??? I will you know!!
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🤗
This is not to make u cry dear ... Just want to see a smile on ur face 
Plz don't think u r not alone, we r with u and will never let u down 
Cinnamonn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiVirgo

What did I miss darling?! Someone hurt you?! You want me to come for them??? I will you know!!

Rhino my not so friendly stalker is only harassing me
Cinnamonn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prishna_fan

🤗
This is not to make u cry dear ... Just want to see a smile on ur face 
Plz don't think u r not alone, we r with u and will never let u down 

🤗 I love you girls 🤗
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aww...my sweetiepie. 🤗 Please don't, you maybe already sad. Muah. This was just to let you know that your friends are with you always.❤️
Cinnamonn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chahat4u

Aww...my sweetiepie. 🤗 Please don't, you maybe already sad. Muah. This was just to let you know that your friends are with you always.❤️

🤗 🤗