Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 4th May 2015

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The Episode starts with Naksh apologizing to Sanju for not meeting her. Yash asks him about Sanju. Naksh says he could not meet her and tells about her. Yash smiles. Bhabhimaa meets the guests well. Rajshri goes to her. She says she wants to talk to her. She cries and asks did she forgive Akshara, she has hugged her by her heart, is she annoyed. Bhabhimaa goes to attend guests. Rajshri cries on not getting any answer. Nandini asks her not to worry. Naman says she will take some time to understand this change. Rajshri says Bhabhimaa has let her come inside the house and hugged her, I can't believe it.

She asks how did Naitik and Akshara come here after refusing to us. Devyaani says she knows, and tells how Akshara called her and said about Naksh seeing them. She says Naksh wants us to come home and he is insisting, what should we do. Devyaani says what should I say if he is being adamant. She sees Bhabhimaa there. Bhabhimaa says ask Naksh to come home soon, and she does not care whom he brings. Devyaani asks Akshara did she hear what she said.

Akshara says yes, but how can this happen. Devyaani asks her to come soon, nothing will happen. The kids have a talk. Naksh writes a prayer along with everyone like he used to do in childhood. They pray together. Akshara and Naitik also near Gayatri and Dadda ji's pic. Naksh comes to them and asks to come in his party. Bhabhimaa goes with him.

They all sing and dance together by showing Naksh's pics sicne childhood to current. Gun gun gunarare...plays... Everyone dance along and make Akshara and Bhabhimaa close. Bhabhimaa leaves and goes to her room. Naitik and Akshara come to meet her. Naitik says he has spent all these years without them. Akshara says they have always remembered them. He says he is happy after so many years and thanks her for calling them home. Akshara says we prayed for this day since 10 years, we can't believe.

Bhabhimaa says she is asking them to leave. Naitik asks how can she do this. Bhabhimaa asks why, if Akshara can do that, we are bearing her punishment. Akshara says she wanted to get Dadda ji home and Lord wanted something else. Bhabhimaa says even today Lord does not want this. She says she has pain in her heart, how can she forget how she lost Dadda ji because of Akshara, how can she think she wil forgive them. Devyaani and Bau ji come and look on. Bhabhimaa says she has let them come just for Naksh's happiness, her decision is still the same.

Bhabhimaa says she will kick them out like before, and asks them to leave in morning. She asks them not to come back till she is alive. Akshara falls in her feet and asks her not to do this, she did not do anything intentionally. Naitik says yes, its not Akshara's mistake. Akshara defends herself and says she loved Dadda ji a lot, how can she do this, she can gone away from them just to keep her words, she also regrets that Dadda ji died, no one can fill his space in my life.

She requests her to forgive them. Naitik holds Bhabhimaa's feet and asks her to scold them, but not make them away. He says we have been away for so many years, we can't bear more separation. He says Naksh and Naira want to unite us. Bau ji and Devyaani cry seeing them. Naksh comes and sees them crying. He says I know what they are talking, I also missed Dadda ji, he was my best friend, I remember everything about him.

Bhabhimaa asks him not to be upset. He asks her to console Akshara. Bhabhimaa says its fine, she is not sad. They leave. Devyaani consoles Akshara. Akshara says Bhabhimaa did not forgive me till now. Bau ji asks her to trust Lord, we have to go outside now and Naksh and Naira should not know this. Akshara cries seeing Dadda ji's pic and says you know I was not wrong, please explain this to Bhabhimaa that she forgives me. Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai...plays...

Precap:

Akshara says we will go. Naksh and Naira stop them. Naksh asks Bhabhimaa to stop them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
sad to see akshi & naitik falling and BM's feet and she not giving up
Thanks for the update