MG SS || NASHA - AN ADDICTION || CHAPTER 2 - PG 3 - 06MAY2015 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
nice part what type of parents r they didnt care about their child he is in hospital n they r busy in business no doubt why he chose this path even his siblings r same maan again took drug now dadi is there waiting 4 geets entry thnx 4 update
Nice update
Waiting for next update
nice part, maan was addicted to drugs, omg what he did to himself.. i dont want him to die.. waiting for geet entry..
oohh.. v nice update..

and obviously we don;t want him to die.. give him another chance..😊
Its Scary Its life threatening

Daadima is the only member in the Khurana family that wants to see
her family together and she believes Maan has the potential to pull
the family together but now he is so depressed as his two best friends died and he is left all alone .
the whole scene with Maan actually injecting himself with cocaine
was totally terrifying I had visualized this scene and thought about
it for over 15 minutes before I could actually comment ...Its real hardcore frightening , I'm not sure what to actually comment
but I need to say thank you for making me aware about the life of drug addicts .
they are people that are in our homes , in our community yet something or the other had led them to drugs and in this case all the friends are from rich families only that their parents interest was business instead of showering love to these kids and perhaps this was one way they could connect to something called happiness .  
Maan was already addicted of drugs but after his friends death , he lost his desire to live. He forcible took keys from dadi and went to his penthouse . hr took overdose of drugs and got unconscious. Thankfully dadi arrive and took him to hilospital. Waiting for Grey's entry.
lovely update jhaanvi drug is an addiction that one reaches and mixes in our blood cant be stop as the urge to have it is too tempting and makes us weak sam is maans friend who is a drug addict which maan also becomes used to maan waited for the effect it didn't come they drove car in drug state and car crash where his 2 best friends died while he went into coma he was feeling guilty but he needed drugs badly
sad update! Feeling 4 Maan! he is all alone except 4 dadi! she is worried! Maan lots his friends! His parents have no time 4 him! Maan overdoses! Dadi tensed! update soon
lovely update jhaanvi u r not seriously asking us to kill maan in 2nd art ofcourse sober but let geet do that na make him sober but don't make geet an addict maan family didn't have time for him neither sam and angads which led them to drugs later death maans parents and siblings don't care for him only his dadi loves him and is worried for him maan feeling guilty and cant face his bfs parents he droves to his penthouse as his craving for cocaine was increasing he drugged himself but somewhere he knew he wont survive but he felt normal but he knows he wont be without his friends dadi was worried for maan when she entered the penthouse she was devastated to see maan
Nice part
poor maan feeling bad 4 him..