MG SS || NASHA - AN ADDICTION || CHAPTER 2 - PG 3 - 06MAY2015 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Its A Hardcore Story And Reality Too

Maan , Sam and Angad are best friends but they also strayed on the wrong path having drugs at the end it only destroys one's personality
and character likewise these three friends were on such a high that
driving the car at such high speed they probably could not realize
the reality and met with a deadly accident .
Maan has survived but because of the loss of his friends he'll find a way to have more drugs to ease the pain

ouch.. yah exactly i had screamed many times while reading this.. maan has lost his friend .. n still idiot wants drug.. 😡😡 geet kab ayegi? or use sudharegi😆 waiting for the next update eagrly😃
Awesome update, a very different subject i think still untouched in Geet forum. A few stories are here in which Geet is shown drug addict but nothing like this.
congrats on the new SS! interesting concept! Superb update! Maan met in accident n his friends dies! Maan is a drug addict n wants drugs! update soon! well written

|| Chapter 2 ||

Maan, Angad and Sam were best friends since 5. All three clicked instantly after the first meet in one of the family gatherings. The three families; Khuranas, Malhotra's and kapoor are friends' com business associates for generations. Their family legacy has come long way by passing down the money, name and fame for many generations. They are called typical blue blood royalties in high society where there is no place for humanity and moral ethics. The lack of love and ignorance from parents led all three friends to the path of destruction as they were deprived from love and affection at very young age; they found solace in the next best thing - Drugs.  

Maan's both parents are too busy to come see their son at hospital as they business tour which more important than the son who is fighting for his life on hospital bed. His two siblings; Vicky and Myra have no means of affection towards their big brother. Both were spoilt filthy rich brats, the only thing matters them is Money. Among this dysfunctional family, Maan's daadi is one person who cares genuinely for maan and mourns silently watching her family drifting apart helplessly. Her main concern is Maan who have a great potential to hold this family together from drifting away but now maan himself needs someone's help to get back to normal.

Daadi calls his name another time caressing his bandaged forehead "Maan..how are you feeling bte"

Maan opens his eyes slowly and looks at daadi's face marred with concern and worry for him. He always loved his daadi but never showed his true feelings as he fears to let someone affect him to that extent. But today he wants to tell her how much he appreciates her presence at the moment which is giving him strength to hope and live again.

Maan couldn't express the pain of loss, the loss of his only friends. His voice choked with clogged emotions making it difficult to form a single word. Daadi hugs his head and kisses on forehead."Shhh.. I know.. I know maan..but it's not your fault bte...calm down.. don't stress much.. now sleep.. take rest.. I will be here ..I am not going anywhere"

#####

11th day

Maan limps inside the Malhotra's mansion with the help of daadi. The sunrays directly fell on him which made difficult to open his eyes. Maan was adamant to come here even after doctors strictly advice not to move out of bed but how could he stop himself to come here. It's been 11 days since his two best friends died. His hands shook uncontrollably and started to sweat feeling nervous. He is dreaded to meet their parents, to face them. What will he say to them? He is sorry that he couldn't save them.. That he feels responsible for their death even though he was not driving, and sorry that he is not dead with them?

Daadi "Maan ..andar chalo.."

Maan shakes his head for no "No..no daadi I can't face them..I want to go from here...far away from everything.. give me the car keys daadi..please"

Daadi "maan you are not in position to drive urself...let me take you wherever u want to go"

Maan "no.. no " his craving for dose has already made him agitate. His head ache has just increased ten folds. Doctors has been giving him small dose of morphine for pain which has suppressed the cravings for cocaine for some time but now he need it bad. He wants it right now to escape from this pain, the pain in his heart and mind is greater than the physical pain he is experiencing at the moment.

Maan again demand for keys this time bit angrily "Daadi..Please give me damn keys"

Daadi gives him the keys reluctantly "Maan meri baat tho suno" but maan didn't stop to hear her pleads. He steps into the car and drives to his penthouse leaving worried daadi behind at malhotra's mansion.

#####

At Maan's penthouse

Maan put the cocaine in the spoon, and then added a few drops of water; he lifted up the spoon a few inches, moved the lighter beneath it and clicked on the little blue flame. As the water began to bubble, it turned the color of coffee. He set the spoon down, tore off a piece of cotton from the cotton ball, and placed it in the middle of the spoon; when he removed the needle caps and began to draw in the light brown liquid. Maan took a deep breathe, this is it, he thought.

After syringe is full, he gave it a flick with his fingers, dissolving the few bubbles that came up. Once I felt the needle sink into my skin, I watched the cocaine flow into my arm, centimeter by centimeter. When the needle was nearly empty, a trace of my blood shot into it. The connection between this bloody needle and the very good chance that I was officially on the way to my deathbed never entered my mind. "A few seconds until it hits" a voice in my head said. "Maybe half a minute."

I was maybe at the fifteen second mark when it happened, and there are no words for the way it felt. I pushed all the way back into my couch, I melted into it. I felt normal. Or what I always believed other people felt when they were "normal" . I can feel my pain melting in me mingling with my blood flowing in veins. It helped me lessen the pain I was feeling physically and mentally. No matter what I had ever done, what successes I'd had, what drug I'd ever taken or how much booze I'd drank, how hard I'd partied, how much I'd loved and been loved, I could never get to normal again in my life after losing my friends. I'd climb and climb but could never climb out"and now, at last, I am in the land of euphoria where there is no place for pain, sorrows and heart breaks.

I closed my eyes. I don't know how long I sat there. It was peaceful. It was some kind of grace. I felt right and perfect and new, and I didn't ever want to go back. I never want to come out of this bliss. I will never again feel not normal, or separate from the world, or less than everybody in it.

Addiction to Nasha - this cocaine(or any drug), to anything doesn't arrive advertising its intentions and pushing you around. It tiptoes in with a small, quiet voice that becomes stronger the minute you let it in. You are going to need more. If you want to keep feeling like this, you are going to need more of what made it happen.

Two hours later a security barges in forcibly breaking the door open when maan didn't answer daadi's call or the calling bell. She was restless after maan's leaving malhotra's place abruptly. She had a feeling something bad might happen and her worry has come true when she saw maan lying on floor unconscious and blood dripping through his nostrils. He has over dosed the cocaine by injecting directly to main artery veins.   Daadi cried seeing maan's lifeless body on floor "Maaan..what you have done to yourself..? what you done maan?"  Security has called for ambulance already but daadi prayed to god in hope that it's not too late.

#####

||Author's Note||

Hello Readers/Writers

Sooo how is it? Let me know what you want me to do next. Shall I make him die or give him a chance to become sober? Ignore the mistakes. Geet will enter from next part! Be ready for the surprise! Press like button and leave comments.

-

Jhaanvi

Three friends suffered for their parents ignorance. Maan is alone no is their for him he lost his only friends but dadi . For dadi may Maan come out of this stage. Oh no he took overdose n fainted n blood hope he is fine good dadi came searching for him waiting for next.
if he dies everything will b finished...let him live n face d life...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Maan in very miserable state
dadi only cares for him
the reason for his state is his family only
plzz don't let him die
plzz
Update soon