Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aditya Roy Kapur and Sidharth Malhotra in Mohit Suri's next (Page 10)

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shutter_Island

Originally posted by chocolover89

What about Half Girlfriend?
Well as per initial reports Mohit was suppose to start off with Intouchables remake 1st post HAK's release after that he will commence Half Girlfriend Remake (with some major script changes on Ekta's command thanx to the mixed reviews novel received LOL ) This is the latest update,not confirmed though...

Varun Dhawan is Ekta's 'Hero' once again
9xe.com has it that the lead male character ,Madhav, in Chetan Bhagat's Half Girlfriend will be played by Varun Dhawan who is quite on a roll in his career at the moment...
...Last year Varun starred in Ekta's Main Tera Hero, which set the cash registers ringing rather loudly...Read more..
http://www.9xe.com/article/varun-dhawan-is-ekta-kapoor%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98hero%E2%80%99-once-again-2362

OT- Pretty sure that Mohit suri along with Kjo are the last people to maintain the essence of Driss & Phillip's unadultrated relationship cum friendship of a male nurse & paraplegic patient in original Intouchables...so let's see what will turn this into

@Blue. Shit. Run Varun Run.

@Red I know. But I am hoping for a really close adaptation with the minute goof-ups after seeing movies like 2 States, HSKD, Brothers( looks really good) from Dharma.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
OMG!!! I think my ovaries will explode. ARK and SidM is my dream menage trois pair. ROFL 
TMI?! Embarrassed
-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
OMG... so much hotness to bear in 150 minutes...
like 2 most good looking Men of Indian industry would be in 1 movie...
i just wish k directors hunt some goood looking girls tooo...
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@ swati, are you sure it was Intouchables that Mohit said was a romantic comedy?  Because like Arsal said, there is no romantic angle in that at all.  I wonder if he was talking about another French remake, Priceless. That one is a rom com and last year it was rumored that Dharma would remake it with Sid and Anushka.  
swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

@ swati, are you sure it was Intouchables that Mohit said was a romantic comedy?  Because like Arsal said, there is no romantic angle in that at all.  I wonder if he was talking about another French remake, Priceless. That one is a rom com and last year it was rumored that Dharma would remake it with Sid and Anushka.  

Yeah i am sure, trust me i was surprised too cause everything i heard about intouchables didn't suggest that it was a romantic film. Maybe it's Kjo's influence. 

Here's the link sorry i couldn't embed  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9MTl6VNJw 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela-Paani-Arsal-IAmLuvBolly

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
^ What the heck Mohit?! LOL   This doesn't make sense.  I wonder if they've only taken the paraplegic rich man and his blue collar male nurse idea and then changed everything else?  In that case then it's not really a remake.  At best it's inspired by Intouchables.  

Thanks for the video.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arsal-swati82

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

^ What the heck Mohit?! LOL   This doesn't make sense.  I wonder if they've only taken the paraplegic rich man and his blue collar male nurse idea and then changed everything else?  In that case then it's not really a remake.  At best it's inspired by Intouchables.  

Thanks for the video.  

What the heck indeed. And did you notice, he said remake. Remake.LOLLOL Has he gone bonkers or something??

Do you think he couldn't find the right word for it?? He is struggling for words in the video. Friendship-Comedy seems a odd classification.

Or it could be the angle of Phillipe love interest that he is talking about.

I just want them to remain as true as possible to the script. If done right, it could truly be something new and game-changing.

The funny thing is that the idea of two friends such as those two will appeal way more to the general audience than a bloated love story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela-Paaniswati82IAmLuvBolly

swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the video.  

Yeah it really doesn't make sense, but hey you know Kjo he'll drag a love story into any narrative. LOL
You're welcome Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBolly

Go to top