Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aditya Roy Kapur and Sidharth Malhotra in Mohit Suri's next - Page 8

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG!!! I think my ovaries will explode. ARK and SidM is my dream menage trois pair. ðŸ¤£ 
TMI?! ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG... so much hotness to bear in 150 minutes...
like 2 most good looking Men of Indian industry would be in 1 movie...
i just wish k directors hunt some goood looking girls tooo...
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ swati, are you sure it was Intouchables that Mohit said was a romantic comedy?  Because like Arsal said, there is no romantic angle in that at all.  I wonder if he was talking about another French remake, Priceless. That one is a rom com and last year it was rumored that Dharma would remake it with Sid and Anushka.  
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

@ swati, are you sure it was Intouchables that Mohit said was a romantic comedy?  Because like Arsal said, there is no romantic angle in that at all.  I wonder if he was talking about another French remake, Priceless. That one is a rom com and last year it was rumored that Dharma would remake it with Sid and Anushka.  

Yeah i am sure, trust me i was surprised too cause everything i heard about intouchables didn't suggest that it was a romantic film. Maybe it's Kjo's influence. 

Here's the link sorry i couldn't embed  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9MTl6VNJw 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^ What the heck Mohit?! ðŸ˜†   This doesn't make sense.  I wonder if they've only taken the paraplegic rich man and his blue collar male nurse idea and then changed everything else?  In that case then it's not really a remake.  At best it's inspired by Intouchables.  

Thanks for the video.  
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

^ What the heck Mohit?! ðŸ˜†   This doesn't make sense.  I wonder if they've only taken the paraplegic rich man and his blue collar male nurse idea and then changed everything else?  In that case then it's not really a remake.  At best it's inspired by Intouchables.  

Thanks for the video.  

What the heck indeed. And did you notice, he said remake. Remake.😆😆 Has he gone bonkers or something??

Do you think he couldn't find the right word for it?? He is struggling for words in the video. Friendship-Comedy seems a odd classification.

Or it could be the angle of Phillipe love interest that he is talking about.

I just want them to remain as true as possible to the script. If done right, it could truly be something new and game-changing.

The funny thing is that the idea of two friends such as those two will appeal way more to the general audience than a bloated love story.
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the video.  

Yeah it really doesn't make sense, but hey you know Kjo he'll drag a love story into any narrative. ðŸ˜†
You're welcome ðŸ˜Š
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No wonder Alia is going to be cast as female lead...Londondarling's source said Alia's next with Mohit is confirmed..look like they will change the entire storyline to fit in boring cliched Dharma romcom elements...why even call it a remake then?😕..I just dont think Mohit is the right person to remake a movie with profound and deep theme like this...Kjo should've gone with a director who could do justice to the sensibilties of original script
Edited by Neela-Paani - 8 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My two favorite HOT guys are coming together. I love these two
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMFG too much eye candy indeed.