Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aditya Roy Kapur and Sidharth Malhotra in Mohit Suri's next - Page 6

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

@ bold Of course, on the flipside he shouldn't turn down other good roles for Dharma films either. 

Has he turned any good roles for a Dharma movie?  I'm honestly asking because I haven't heard anything. You don't hear the " he was offered A, B and C roles" from his camp.  I'm assuming he has had offers, just none that appealed to him for whatever reason.  

@Arsal, Excel movie with Katrina is being co-produced by Dharma. Rumor was the script fell into Sid's hands (I'm assuming after Aamir bowed out) and he brought it to Karan's attention.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

Its Karan at it again probably.

Mohit has a good relation with Sidharth and at the moment how ARK;'s track record is its a risk for Sid to star init...so PS take ur personal frustration somewhereelse and spread ur venom thr..
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

But why?😕

Sid in a Mohit Suri movie, that's the awesome news.  

Not really don really like Mohits direction but adore him as  a person..idk don feel good about it..
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

LMAO I totally agree! MTH looked like a load of crap besides some of the songs ... I thought Varun was a complete idiot up until Badlapur promotions or more specifically that interview with Anupama and Anushka. That was the first time I realized that Varun is a lot more level-headed, intelligent, clear about what he wants to do and how to go about it than I ever gave him credit for. I was reminded somewhat of Ranbir in terms of intelligence and focus,,,though I do think Ranbir is on a different level altogether. 😆 

Nobody's watching ABCD 2 for great story and acting. 😆 If that was the case, the first one would have bombed. ...they're watching to see good dancing ...and being known as a dancing star always helps...and Dilwale isn't a bad move either. One of the biggest films of the year, and like I said if he holds his own against SRK (which is EASY now) and Kajol, it's going to go a long way for him. Of course if he does horribly, then that's gonna push him back a bit. 

Oh yes..He is as ambitious as Ranbir..You are bang on there..Though yeah, Ranbir is way better an actor than Varun is at the moment..Even in his third film which was WUS, Ranbir showed a lot more promise than Varun ( in Badlapur) ðŸ˜†
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

Mohit has a good relation with Sidharth and at the moment how ARK;'s track record is its a risk for Sid to star init...so PS take ur personal frustration somewhereelse and spread ur venom thr..

Its a risk for Sid seeing ARK's record. *sigh*

Its clear who is frustrated over here. Anyhow carry on.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
@IamLuvBolly Well, there goes that.
I dont see it as long he gives fine performance. But he isnt and that is a huge problem. That is why people are talking about it.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another 2-hero film for Sid? Though I agree that if it's a good script, one should take it up. I've heard The Intouchables is a good story. Seeing as how Ek Villain was all talk no substance... even HAK is giving me similar vibes... I hope they treat the story properly. I look forward to the music. Even I thought Varun was to do this film - on KWK, he took the names of 3 directors he "wanted" to work with (Mohit, Rohit D, Rohit Shetty) and he went on to announce films with the latter afterward so lots of people thought he'd have a project with Mohit too. 

Nobody's watching ABCD 2 for great story and acting. ðŸ˜† If that was the case, the first one would have bombed. ...they're watching to see good dancing ...and being known as a dancing star always helps...

I am elated to see this thought process. I, for one, am not expecting anything national award-esque performances/direction/story. ðŸ˜† Just see some great dancing in 3D which is such a fun format.
Edited by BeingChevi - 8 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Oh yes..He is as ambitious as Ranbir..You are bang on there..Though yeah, Ranbir is way better an actor than Varun is at the moment..Even in his third film which was WUS, Ranbir showed a lot more promise than Varun ( in Badlapur) ðŸ˜†

He's also quite inspired by Ranbir. ðŸ˜† Oh of course acting wise, Ranbir showed more potential than most of the younger folks have so far. 

This content was originally posted by: swati82

@bold

that's a good point, compare Arjun's 100 crore 2 states with Varun's 75 crore HSKD, at the end of the day Varun walked away with more praise than Arjun did, despite 2 states being a higher grosser

Yeah Arjun always got overshadowed...so the 100Cr didn't help him all that much. 

This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Has he turned any good roles for a Dharma movie?  I'm honestly asking because I haven't heard anything. You don't hear the " he was offered A, B and C roles" from his camp.  I'm assuming he has had offers, just none that appealed to him for whatever reason.  

@Arsal, Excel movie with Katrina is being co-produced by Dharma. Rumor was the script fell into Sid's hands (I'm assuming after Aamir bowed out) and he brought it to Karan's attention.  

I dunno, I meant it more for the future,  
-Arsal- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeingChevi

Another 2-hero film for Sid? Though I agree that if it's a good script, one should take it up. I've heard The Intouchables is a good story. Seeing as how Ek Villain was all talk no substance... even HAK is giving me similar vibes... I hope they treat the story properly. I look forward to the music. Even I thought Varun was to do this film - on KWK, he took the names of 3 directors he "wanted" to work with (Mohit, Rohit D, Rohit Shetty) and he went on to announce films with the latter afterward so lots of people thought he'd have a project with Mohit too. 

I am elated to see this thought process. I, for one, am not expecting anything national award-esque performances/direction/story. ðŸ˜† Just see some great dancing in 3D which is such a fun format.

Yes, even I did so. The plot is really good and would have established Varun further as an actor.

Atm without this his filmography is shockingly poor. ABCD2, Dilwale, His fathers and brothers next... All sound/look lame, the same old Masala crap. Not enough to get me to the theatres even as a fan. Whereas I watched Badlapur first day. Would be really dissapointed if this turns out to be true.
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeingChevi

I think he will. At a awards show earlier in the year Mohit was asked if he was going to work with Varun and Sid and he said yes he's going to be working with them soon. He also said intouchables remake is a young, romantic comedy so if that's how he's approaching it i'm glad varun's not doing it, he doesn't need another rom-com. I have a feeling it's going to be Half-Gf for Varun