Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
o boy.. to much eye candy. 😆
But again 2 hero film
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Why would Karan drop Varun if he's the one that signed him in the first place, or wanted him for the role in the first place.  This is probably nothing more than a scheduling conflict.  Varun seems to have too many movies already and I don't know if he would have the time to start this at the end of this year. 

After Dilwale, Varun will start his brother's movie. After then??

And doesnt Sid have Kapoor and sons now after Brothers and Excel's time travel one by the years end??
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

After Dilwale, Varun will start his brother's movie. After then??

And doesnt Sid have Kapoor and sons now after Brothers and Excel's time travel one by the years end??

Varun has both his brother's and his father's film, plus Shashank's next.  Kapoors &Sons will start before the end of this month and Excel movie by the end of August.  Sid be free by the end of this year.  Regardless, even if the issue is not scheduling conflict I doubt KJo would just drop Varun Dhawan just so he can sign Sid, not after he had signed Varun himself.  
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

o boy.. to much eye candy. 😆
But again 2 hero film

What's wrong with a two hero film if it's a good script with a good director?  As a Sid fan I would rather he be part of a two hero film in a quality driven material than be a solo hero in a mediocre film. I think the first one is more valuable to his longevity and credibility as an actor.  
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes! Mohit Suri and Aditya Roy Kapoor make a great combo! Would love to see them work on another film again

Sid...welll...He's handsome though...so I guess he can join the party too 😆
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

What's wrong with a two hero film if it's a good script with a good director? As a Sid fan I would rather he be part of a two hero film in a quality driven material than be a solo hero in a mediocre film. I think the first one is more valuable to his longevity and credibility as an actor.

There's nothing wrong doing a two hero film. He is mostly doing two hero film and plus this is another remake. I would like to see him in something original and play a solid role. 😆

I don't mind Sid-Ark combo, two good looking guys in one film, it's good for me. 😆
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

There's nothing wrong doing a two hero film. He is mostly doing two hero film and plus this is another remake. I would like to see him in something original and play a solid role. 😆

I don't mind Sid-Ark combo, two good looking guys in one film, it's good for me. 😆

Eye candy galore 

I'm sure he'll do an original story and a solid role too when they come his way. But in the meantime, this looks like a really good story with great characters. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Atm sounds like Mohit's PR. The sort that udaoes khabar when promotions of a movie begin. Though it could eventually be true. But Mohit has a long wait for SidM.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Is Adi still in this business??

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Atm sounds like Mohit's PR. The sort that udaoes khabar when promotions of a movie begin. Though it could eventually be true. But Mohit has a long wait for SidM.

the news had floated 4 months ago, but with Aid-Varun in the leads.. donno why Sid has to burge in every film i wanna watch ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜­