Begu Sarai

Today Episode 4/5/2015

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Saw no post thought i will make a post about today's episode 

I would rate it 6/10 an average episode 

Key points in the episode 

Binidya plan comes successful she saves maya and mitlesh kid pintu life, by taking out the poison from his leg , to win over the thakurs , fakes it that the posion affected her , when it didnt as she already had taken supplements to stop posion from entering her system , - umm to be honest i feel that binidya is winning too easily , it just makes you wonder if the thakurs are just namesake she is able to do so much that to in the open and doesnot get caught , she even had the supplments right in front of the thakurs but they didnt notice , also none of the thakurs questioned how the snake entered the house in the first place ðŸ¥±

Priyom and a new entry -  we then get to see priyom in patna , and a new entry who i didnt catch the name, and also priyom up to antics with the teacher and blackmailing her to stay in patna - it was a bit a bore 

mainly the episode was based on binidya and her antics 

one glimpse of poonam - and no laakhan again 

Precap was the only interesting bit - Laakhan was hitting himself with the belt ðŸ˜² and his mom stops and says he is upset as he is not able to control poonam -wondering if something happend , or someone said something to him that lead to his reaction , - hoping the next episode is more interesting  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cant wait for tuesday episode I wish his scene is nt of 2 or 3 mins I want to see him maximum
Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same cant wait for tuesday so damn excited !!! :P 
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U made post thn i cant ignore... precap is interesting.. atleast glimpse of laakhan..
& that girl..mera cvs se trust itna buri trh uth chuka hai ..i m sure ye bi pri k character ko redeem k.liy aaya hoga ki.she ditched her and HE became like this... & laakhan or ruin krne m koi kmi nhi rkhenge... these cv 😡
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Priyom blackmaling every1 with his so called recorded videos is becoming too boring nd repetitive to watch..🥱 (he should come up with something new rather den these recorded videos) Even he wins so easily nd teachers cant do anything infornt of him..😕 although he used to be my fav chracter bt now he is boring me day by day nd i agree Bindiya is winning too easily ! Edited by Shwetaliciouss - 8 years ago
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The other members have already penned down the relevant frustrations, I want to vent out some more.

Priyom and his MMS clips !!! It's really getting boring !!! It seems that he has got one for every character, to be used as and when necessary. I am not sure, but yesterday, it seemed that his past (May be the lady in the red-bordered white saree was the one he was talking about when he and Poonam were having that roof-top conversation), present (Priya) and probably future (Poonam) girlfriends have gathered in the same place !! The point is that the series has got enough characters and even the existing ones are not getting adequate screen-space; now new characters are being introduced !!!

Bindiya is indeed winning too easily (using her, sorry creatives', illogical plans) converting the Thakurs looking like a bunch of brainless !! Everybody used to be an open book for Phulan Thakur and this is one of the traits which separates him out from the rest of the ordinary lot. Now-a-days, any matter w.r.t. Bindiya, he seems to be totally out of character 😔 !!! 

Bindiya had swallowed that jadibuti (anti-venom), and within seconds it started functioning 😲 !!! Even intravenous injections take a few minutes to start working  !!! That was an absolute crap !!! The doctor was only being called once Bindiya did the drama of becoming unconscious !!! Seems that for the Thakurs, Bindiya is more important than vansh ka chiraag !!! Creatives have literally sent logic on an indefinite vacation !!! 
Edited by chandrima02 - 8 years ago