Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

PraJa FF || Fragnance of Love || chapter 1 teaser updated 8.5.15 ;) - Page 2

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: swara98

Pls do continue with your ff would love to read it and hey welcome to forum 🤗 my name is swara

heya swara darling!! Ya I will!! Thenkew! Love ya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...rio...

ulallah 🤣 jo v ho! I am greedy re!!! Yah I have no sharam! 🤣 ! Oh my god! You r so much jolly!! Muwah! Thenkew!!! I dnt think this is a lil world!! Thenkew sweetuu!! Love ya!

Hey Ria, I'm Garima

@Blue: That's the way to be - greedy and besharam all the way😃
@red: Thank you 😳😳

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twilightlover29

Hey Ria, I'm Garima

@Blue: That's the way to be - greedy and besharam all the way😃
@red: Thank you 😳😳

wah wah! Arnt we same pinch then? I have my mst fav di in JA forum n her real name is Garima!

wah wah! Arnt we same pinch then? I have my mst fav di in JA forum n her real name is Garima!

That's nice to know 😊 wow see my name is real good then huh...so you are a fan of 50shades it seems - have you read the books?
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
[/QUOTE]

That's nice to know 😊 wow see my name is real good then huh...so you are a fan of 50shades it seems - have you read the books?
[/QUOTE] ya I am the biggest fan of fsog! I love it!! All the three parts! 2nd n 3rd part mein toh I cried!! Itz awesme! Btw i didn't read the 1st part fully as it has sme ahem ahem 2 much!
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
CHAPTER 1 TEASER "Listen I just .. just don't want you to mess my things and room.. U go and sleep in another room please!! Don't try to rule me!!! I am the P.S. ( pratap singh) and no one can rule me!!" the 16 young girl jumped on the bed beside the 20 years handsome hunk was about to lie down after giving a clearing note to the crazy girl whom he married a few hours ago! The young girl sniffed and put her short front hair aside with her index finger stylishly! " What the..." pratap just glared at her! " bade aya the P.S. Listen mr. Akdo! I am now your wife and I have equally rights on your everything! And your room is now my room! Mom told me!! And your bed is now not only yours! Itz half mine and half yours!! You sleep on that side and I will be on this side! And don't make my mood worse! Waise hi I am here without my family because of you and dnt worsen it!! Hmh!" The young man just glared at her! Then he said-" Just .. Just.. Too much!!" and lied down on the bed!!" Go to bed Idiot!! Tomorrow you will go to your new school here!" the young girl frowned while lying down on the bed -" what bad would have happened if there was no trance of study?? I hate it! Omg! I also forgot to take my mobi here with me! I hate him!!!" And both of them went to sleep frowning at each other ... ...
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
As I said I will give teaser n fade away!! Tada guys!! I won't update until I get enough response! 🤣 🤣 I have exams 2! Those who want pm buddy me! Sorry fa bearing me! I am ready fa jhutha chappals! 🤣
Kyab teaser tha Riya - matlab bacche ko ice-cream ka dream dikha kar asli cheez ka wait karwaogi...aisa nahi karte re - please please super sweet please chapter 1 toh poora dedo na...

All the best for your exams and haan zyaada gayab mat rehna - badi mushkil se humko new new stories milti hai read karne ko agar gayab ho gayi toh kya hoga humara

Love the teaser and cannot wait for the full chapter
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi  Riya⭐️
You can call me Nonie😃
I liked your prologue and chapter 1 teaser 😊
I came to know about your story through Garima's PM 😆
PM me when you update the first chapter 
Accept my buddy request🤗
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twilightlover29

Kyab teaser tha Riya - matlab bacche ko ice-cream ka dream dikha kar asli cheez ka wait karwaogi... aisa nahi karte re - please please super sweet please chapter 1 toh poora dedo na...

All the best for your exams and haan zyaada gayab mat rehna - badi mushkil se humko new new stories milti hai read karne ko agar gayab ho gayi toh kya hoga humara

Love the teaser and cannot wait for the full chapter

🤣 I am like a bird re! Gayab toh hungi! I write stories in JA forum- Love me like you do ( it has a new thread as at 1st thread sme rude gals accusd me of plagiarism n badmouthd me) , Fragnance of love ( ya ya I have a JA story in dis name 2) , the shadows of your heart!! These were ff! Nd os- that's my teddy bear! A moment to remember! What the... ! Together forever! Yours!! Check them love! There are awesome writers in JA forum 2 like here! And thenkew!Edited by ...rio... - 8 years ago