Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

PraJa FF || Fragnance of Love || chapter 1 teaser updated 8.5.15 ;)

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Prolongue--- Love! It's an amazing feeling! All say this! But what happens when a person is afraid of love!! When he believes It snatches all peace!? What happens when suddenly that person who didn't feel love starts feeling new FEELINGS??!... hola peeps πŸ€— I am new here in PraJa stories!! I am mostly active in JA forum but I really adore the cute young praja couple i mean faisal n roshni! So here I am bringing a new modern story about them!! PraJa only!! I am confused if I should continue or not! Lemme know! I don't know any1 here!! Introduce urself! And haan I am greedy! 🀣 need good response 🀣 hope you understand! 🀣 btw enough of my bak bak! I am nt at all a good writer! I am a baby! 🀣 Do tell! Me Riya here! Edited by ...rio... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Welcome and please do continue. I am looking forward to reading your story.
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

Welcome and please do continue. I am looking forward to reading your story.

thenkew! Bt need gd response
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey riya! This is ramya. Welcome to the forum.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Loved the idea and i really want u to continue with it.πŸ˜ƒ
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow another writer in our MP family- yayyy...welcome to our little world RiyaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I loved the prologue and am excited for your story as well...so you are an active member of the JA forum that is nice to hear after all humare MP mein bhi Akbar hai and we have a connection there though humara Akbar thoda different hai but you will like him I'm sure of it

As for being greedy no worries there-  yahan par hum sab kisi na kisi ke liye greedy hain- be it stories, comments, funny posts etc so don't be shy and khul ke mango after all Sadda Haq aithe rakh🀣

Hope you continue soon...once again Welcome

aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Riya!
Hope you have great fun here with those really sweet people
And ya looking forward for your story 😊
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls do continue with your ff would love to read it and hey welcome to forum πŸ€— my name is swara
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Hey riya! This is ramya.Welcome to the forum.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Loved the idea and i really want u to continue with it.πŸ˜ƒ

heya ramya! Thenkew for the warm welcome! Ofc I will continue! But I have a name for laziness in the JA forum 🀣 shayad tzr dekar bhag jayungi!!
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Wow another writer in our MP family- yayyy...welcome to our little world RiyaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I loved the prologue and am excited for your story as well...so you are an active member of the JA forum that is nice to hear after all humare MP mein bhi Akbar hai and we have a connection there though humara Akbar thoda different hai but you will like him I'm sure of it

As for being greedy no worries there- yahan par hum sab kisi na kisi ke liye greedy hain- be it stories, comments, funny posts etc so don't be shy and khul ke mango after all Sadda Haq aithe rakh🀣

Hope you continue soon...once again Welcome

ulallah 🀣 jo v ho! I am greedy re!!! Yah I have no sharam! 🀣 ! Oh my god! You r so much jolly!! Muwah! Thenkew!!! I dnt think this is a lil world!! Thenkew sweetuu!! Love ya!
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Welcome to the forum Riya!
Hope you have great fun here with those really sweet people
And ya looking forward for your story 😊

thenkew! Ya I am hoping I will have great fun! Love ya!