Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

justified (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

If we're going to talk about "trust" and that too with our parents then in that sense Dadaji was completely in the wrong for lying and misleading both his son and granddaughter. His lie resulted in so much chaos, misunderstandings and accusations hurled at Sam and at the company. His bond with Radhika aside, he was wrong and Dilip could see that but Radhika still remained silent when she knew the truth and let her dad continue with his tyrants and further allowed herself to accept a job that is based on her Dadaji's lies, dad's drama and sympathy which isn't right at all. She also didn't think feel any ounce of regret or have any insight into perhaps apologizing to Samaira for the insults she was given by her father and the forceful apology and instead acted as if nothing happened at all and it's perfectly okay for Sam to be normal with her. Her struggle to attain her 'dream job' has been relatively easy - Samaira inspired her and Samaira and her misunderstandings and her family's interference landed her the job - where is Radhika's part in landing this job?

As for the business card and suggestions - people do that all the time but it doesn't mean they're offering the other person a job.

Samaira isn't perfect either and has her own set of flaws but hers aren't hidden or covered up and she has never pretended to be perfect either. So I completely disagree with you on that she thinks she's too perfect instead she has her own insecurities of being unable to match her mother's standards, her grief and guilt over her brother's death, her combustible temper and her feelings of having no control over her life instead being overwhelmed with it all speaks volumes about her not thinking she's perfect. The reason she appeals more as a character is because these imperfections aren't hidden and instead bring more depth to her character. If we're going to talk about Sam running away let us also talk about Radhika running away from her engagement. The difference between both is through Arjun, Sam realizes running away isn't the solution and in a sense shows as that being a wrong decision but in Radhika's case she was lauded for not running away from the city (even though she did run away from her home and engagement) and was sympathized with (I don't think it was wrong but if we're going to compare then that's the difference). She's also a very different and relatable character from other Indian TV heroines and has traits that are appealing: free-spirited, modern yet not one without morals, ambitious, independent and the ability to admit her mistakes are all that make her an appealing character.

That being said, I also am not for Sam being the big bad bully to the naive, innocent victim, Radhika and so I'm hoping it ends soon.

soniya Clap 
beautifully written

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595

gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for replying. ..by tthe way there is no public phone for samaira to inform her father that she wanted to be alone...yeah radhika ran away but she came back telling that she made a mistake...and yes when dilip started scolding radhika arrived late yet her dadaji admitted it infront of everyone...I am not saying that only samaira is fault but yet samaira said those words infront of her mother in that call...in this case bith these girls are equally at fault...

Edited by gil-99 - 04 May 2015 at 11:01pm
Sadaf124 Groupbie
Sadaf124
Sadaf124

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Yes dadaji told in front of everyone but ra dhuka didn't tell it.It was radhika's fault if she had told earlier then it would not had happened and when she saw that dilip was blaming Sam she didn't utter a word it was completely radhika's fault she didn't even said sorry to Sam Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvmuktha_cuteRi21

Sadaf124 Groupbie
Sadaf124
Sadaf124

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Radhika annoyed me a lot in yesterday's episode she has no self-respect how can she become so happy after getting this job and I am not interested in her story radhika's story is do boring n annoying I started watching this show for aham but ended up loving Sam kasmira is so pretty n her acting is fabulous really I hate annoying radhika Angry I watch this show for Sam n Arjun only and they are going to pair Neil is also good I really like Sam n Neil's friendship but hate bring n annoying radhika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

LawlessLawyer IF-Sizzlerz
LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Between both girl,I could relate to Sam.It is because she is realistic and I can connect to her.I am not against Radz.But what I felt that her thinking that she can get a job easily was completely illogical.Come on,getting a job is not a piece of cake.You have to apply,go for interviews and struggle like hell.I remember that one of my friends had to try a million times before he got a good job.Did she really think that without applying or giving an interview,she could get a job.And I seriously felt that Dilip's behaviour with Sam was wrong.I really don't want Sam's character to get buthchered.What was her fault?As far as I remember,she just appreciated Radhika's talent and motivated her.It would have been much better if they had shown Radz coming to Mumbai and hunting for a job and finally landing up at Birdsong instead of misinterpreting Sam's words and assuming that she has a job even before she lands at Mumbai.I really don't wish to see Sam's confidence being shattered by her own mother everytime.
Let me clarify this ,I am not against  Radz.But seriously,can't Radhika think like a matured girl for once?It is not easy to get a job.It is good to believe in your dreams and I admit that Radz is talented.But girl,you have to work hard for your dreams.

As far as the bullying part is concerned,I do not think that it was right for Sam to act like that.She has her heart in the right place.Only problem is that her own mom is determined to break her.She wants to prove herself.Seriously,Arjun,where are you?We need you now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvmuktha_cuteRi21soni595

gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@astoria ...I really know getting a jobs is difficult but when a girl gives reference and a card for her own company and talking to her like that gives the idea for the opposite party the same idea...in the first place why samaira acted like a job giver and this stupid radhika believed those words and came..and when she came samaira did say sorry to radhika and her dadaji but did she said anything about radhika to her mother that she gave tagline and I gave my card and she approached me for a job..in the first place her mother asked did she asked her before changing the tag line..as a boss she asked the question but samaira the innocent child took and started bashing ...the first rule an employee has to inform any changes to their immediate boss...but no...wow if this is correct ..I dont know what to say guys...and coming to the character arjun wow I don't have words to describe..and again a person as an individual has to control their life not someone else...if samaira cant control her emotions then no one can't even character arjun can't eveyone wil start playing eith her...this is reality...facing the reality is always bitter but face it..
--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I only wanna say a thing. Loving elders and parents are normal. But that does not mean you will let them control your life or overlook their mistakes. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvmuktha_cuteRi21

Sadaf124 Groupbie
Sadaf124
Sadaf124

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Really getting a job is not a piece of cake a person has to apply first then he has to go for interview he has to work hard a lot to get a job but I didn't get it that how can radhika think that she will get a job on phone really she is so silly and Sam she didn't even offer a job to radhika she just realized the inner talent of ra dhuka and told her to become a writer and when she was drunk she told her to come to Mumbai but she didn't tell that come to Mumbai and join birdsong she had just told that come to Mumbai do that radz can fulfil her dream Sam never acted like she is the job giver and whatever she had told on phone because of anger Sam is do much realistic character but radz is not she is a selfish she didn't realize her n dadaji's mistake Sam had told sorry to her when it was totally radz fault and piyali gave the job not because of her talent it's because she hates Sam and if radz had 1% self-respect she should not have accepted it but it looks like she doesn't have any self-respect that's why she is sooo happy after getting the job again I am telling that it was not at all Sam's fault

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteRi21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index