Posted: 8 years ago
In the episode loved sam and neil part...but radhika character is justified...why dont we think that whatever our parents elders doing will be for good maybe in certain cases their ways can be wrong or that makes irritated but trust is important and can't be broken and with that we can make them to understand our part of opinion and I am sure they will think about it for once above all they are our parents...it is given there...and coming back to job sequence why did samaira gave her card or talked to radhika like that ,till now I couldnt able to get any answers for these questions...and last part making fool of radhika is again a foolish move by samaira...if she really thinks that radhika made a mistake then act majestically then the opposite person will be ashamed of their act and apologise to u...do what is right and show them..but again samaira did the same thing and piyali will again bash at her and once again same my mom doesn't understand me part and running starts...she couldn't able understand her father her friend (the episode she got vanished that night part) and how can she understand other things...and radhika she is also stupid thar she believed samaira and her words...samaira is a character who says just like that and not minding anything about the effects. .. bashers please stay away...just my pov. ..Edited by gil-99 - 8 years ago
You really don't like Sam do you? I have seen your posts mostly favour Radhika. I mean that's your personal choice but Radhika was totally in the wrong in justifying what her dada ji did. Just because a person is older doesn't make them right. Sorry to say but Rad's love for her dada ji is blind that she see the lies as an open door to get her into the company.

Sam's reaction is also highly immature in the way she is handling her pay back. I think her constant running away from home is getting repetitive.

But disliking a character of samaira is not in my mind and I have seen people like that but my one question is she really trying to understand others...and radhika character is not like blindly favoring her dadaji...she is trying to find a soln for a problem she knows that her dadaji has handled a wrong way but the point is who paved the way for that ?this is a million dollar question...even I work in a company I have different kinds of friends...samaira character is too perfect from her point of view...Is it really a mindset or a catractrisation. .I liked her work talent her confidence the boldness in her work and I am also saying that samaira has also flaws..yesterday she was not drung too much and that way she is behaving is also not good..I am also not saying radhika is too perfect she too has flaws ...I am not favoring anyone maybe my posts seems like that...but this is the truth..sorry for the long post...just give me answer did she really love her father ...if it was atleast she would have informed him about her wereabouts atleast to her father on the night she went away from that company. ...she is angry with her mother what about her father answer me dear ...this only struck my mind if u give any explanation I am all ears...please.
right radhika doesnt have any fault here
the grl thinks others advice as job offer
samira adviced her that people like her can get good jobs in mum than small towns
she never promised her any job nor said she will find her a job nor offered a job in BS
and the innocent naive family values girl runaway frm her engagement and thinks without any interview u can get a job just like that through a phone call
even after knowing the truth didnt said what hpnd to her dad whn he was leaving angrily to BS.even after seeing sam insulted by her dad she didnt speak out a word but when sam ques her even then didnt utter a word or told truth to her dad.it was her grand father who told the truth.even after that the innocent naive rad didnt think a sec to say sam as she got insulted by her dad infront of her whole company.she stood there as watching drama.
whatever or however sam is it doesnt change that radhika character is showed as a shameless girl who dont have self respect except clinging and begging others for job if not possible thn threatning or blackmailing others for a job just bcz the person who was drunk gave her an advice.
oh god i never knew that giving an advice to a person is this big crime
who takes seriously a drunken person words and that too sam just adviced her to try her for jobs in mumbai but never offered her any job or promised her that she would find an job  for her.
Originally posted by gil-99

But disliking a character of samaira is not in my mind and I have seen people like that but my one question is she really trying to understand others...and radhika character is not like blindly favoring her dadaji...she is trying to find a soln for a problem she knows that her dadaji has handled a wrong way but the point is who paved the way for that ?this is a million dollar question...even I work in a company I have different kinds of friends...samaira character is too perfect from her point of view...Is it really a mindset or a catractrisation. .I liked her work talent her confidence the boldness in her work and I am also saying that samaira has also flaws..yesterday she was not drung too much and that way she is behaving is also not good..I am also not saying radhika is too perfect she too has flaws ...I am not favoring anyone maybe my posts seems like that...but this is the truth..sorry for the long post...just give me answer did she really love her father ...if it was atleast she would have informed him about her wereabouts atleast to her father on the night she went away from that company. ...she is angry with her mother what about her father answer me dear ...this only struck my mind if u give any explanation I am all ears...please.

@bold: i think u missed the episode
when she left the company she said she doesnot want any of the luxuries. she left her phone car evrythng. so how ll she infrm?? she went out to find herself. she wanted to be alone
Really now I hate radhika's character she has lost self respect how can she become so happy after getting this job and her character is so boring I really like Sam her character is so interesting and whatever she is doing is right I really like sam's character she has self respect but radhika has lost it completely o hate he'd and what kind of dream she has for that she has lost all her self respect
It was completely radhika's fault how can someone get a job on phone and in Saturday's episode she was blaming Sam I mean how could she? And she didn't even told her dad dilip that it was dadaji's lie 😡 dadaji is much better than dilip n radhika and why Sam said sorry to her it was not at all sam's fault but radhika didn't even said sorry to Sam so in my view whatever Sam is doing now is totally justified
If we're going to talk about "trust" and that too with our parents then in that sense Dadaji was completely in the wrong for lying and misleading both his son and granddaughter. His lie resulted in so much chaos, misunderstandings and accusations hurled at Sam and at the company. His bond with Radhika aside, he was wrong and Dilip could see that but Radhika still remained silent when she knew the truth and let her dad continue with his tyrants and further allowed herself to accept a job that is based on her Dadaji's lies, dad's drama and sympathy which isn't right at all. She also didn't think feel any ounce of regret or have any insight into perhaps apologizing to Samaira for the insults she was given by her father and the forceful apology and instead acted as if nothing happened at all and it's perfectly okay for Sam to be normal with her. Her struggle to attain her 'dream job' has been relatively easy - Samaira inspired her and Samaira and her misunderstandings and her family's interference landed her the job - where is Radhika's part in landing this job?

As for the business card and suggestions - people do that all the time but it doesn't mean they're offering the other person a job.

Samaira isn't perfect either and has her own set of flaws but hers aren't hidden or covered up and she has never pretended to be perfect either. So I completely disagree with you on that she thinks she's too perfect instead she has her own insecurities of being unable to match her mother's standards, her grief and guilt over her brother's death, her combustible temper and her feelings of having no control over her life instead being overwhelmed with it all speaks volumes about her not thinking she's perfect. The reason she appeals more as a character is because these imperfections aren't hidden and instead bring more depth to her character. If we're going to talk about Sam running away let us also talk about Radhika running away from her engagement. The difference between both is through Arjun, Sam realizes running away isn't the solution and in a sense shows as that being a wrong decision but in Radhika's case she was lauded for not running away from the city (even though she did run away from her home and engagement) and was sympathized with (I don't think it was wrong but if we're going to compare then that's the difference). She's also a very different and relatable character from other Indian TV heroines and has traits that are appealing: free-spirited, modern yet not one without morals, ambitious, independent and the ability to admit her mistakes are all that make her an appealing character.

That being said, I also am not for Sam being the big bad bully to the naive, innocent victim, Radhika and so I'm hoping it ends soon.

Originally posted by soni595

If we're going to talk about "trust" and that too with our parents then in that sense Dadaji was completely in the wrong for lying and misleading both his son and granddaughter. His lie resulted in so much chaos, misunderstandings and accusations hurled at Sam and at the company. His bond with Radhika aside, he was wrong and Dilip could see that but Radhika still remained silent when she knew the truth and let her dad continue with his tyrants and further allowed herself to accept a job that is based on her Dadaji's lies, dad's drama and sympathy which isn't right at all. She also didn't think feel any ounce of regret or have any insight into perhaps apologizing to Samaira for the insults she was given by her father and the forceful apology and instead acted as if nothing happened at all and it's perfectly okay for Sam to be normal with her. Her struggle to attain her 'dream job' has been relatively easy - Samaira inspired her and Samaira and her misunderstandings and her family's interference landed her the job - where is Radhika's part in landing this job?

As for the business card and suggestions - people do that all the time but it doesn't mean they're offering the other person a job.

Samaira isn't perfect either and has her own set of flaws but hers aren't hidden or covered up and she has never pretended to be perfect either. So I completely disagree with you on that she thinks she's too perfect instead she has her own insecurities of being unable to match her mother's standards, her grief and guilt over her brother's death, her combustible temper and her feelings of having no control over her life instead being overwhelmed with it all speaks volumes about her not thinking she's perfect. The reason she appeals more as a character is because these imperfections aren't hidden and instead bring more depth to her character. If we're going to talk about Sam running away let us also talk about Radhika running away from her engagement. The difference between both is through Arjun, Sam realizes running away isn't the solution and in a sense shows as that being a wrong decision but in Radhika's case she was lauded for not running away from the city (even though she did run away from her home and engagement) and was sympathized with (I don't think it was wrong but if we're going to compare then that's the difference). She's also a very different and relatable character from other Indian TV heroines and has traits that are appealing: free-spirited, modern yet not one without morals, ambitious, independent and the ability to admit her mistakes are all that make her an appealing character.

That being said, I also am not for Sam being the big bad bully to the naive, innocent victim, Radhika and so I'm hoping it ends soon.

soniya 👏 
beautifully written
Thank you guys for replying. ..by tthe way there is no public phone for samaira to inform her father that she wanted to be alone...yeah radhika ran away but she came back telling that she made a mistake...and yes when dilip started scolding radhika arrived late yet her dadaji admitted it infront of everyone...I am not saying that only samaira is fault but yet samaira said those words infront of her mother in that call...in this case bith these girls are equally at fault...Edited by gil-99 - 8 years ago