Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Don't forget it is a serial only . Better not to get too emotional about it at the end of the day what matters for ektha is TRP because show business is a a business. We are here to express our opinion . The actors are having fun while portraying the characters why we must take it this way .
  Sana it is a forum we all have equal right to tell what we feel . They make money out of our feelings that is all . It was a beautiful love story between two increadibily lovely 
Edited by Rosh4rose - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TRP is now counted internationally as well now so they can throw in penty of romance and hot scenes if they want as only the aunties don't contributed anymore.   
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Don't forget it is a serial only . Better not to get too emotional about it at the end of the day what matters for ektha is TRP because show business is a a business. We are here to express our opinion . The actors are having fun while portraying the characters why we must take it this way .

Sana it is a forum we all have equal right to tell what we feel . They make money out of our feelings that is all . It was a beautiful love story between two increadibily lovely 

Rosh i was not the one who said stop  watching the serial if u don't like Rv ...beside i was not the one who said we can't bash Rv ...that my dear was yours truly Ishveer lover...  n i told him /her  that i have right to have my voice n i will bash Rv if i want 2...