Posted: 8 years ago
I think I am in a wrong place Because I use to see the person reason why he is saying all the things which would be rather wrong in reality but 100% right according to him ! So , I think I should leave this place ! Had a good time with you guys ! Pallu , TL , Mint2 , Rebecca etc etc. Now I think I should go ! Thankyou @sanasarwar for realizing me my mistake ! 
It wl b wrong decision from ur side if u leave forum being sentiment n emotional due to another's comments b/c here everyone has r8 to express her/his pov n u r not out of this list then why wl u leave forum for being sad on someone's comments which r opposite with urs? Why r u snatching ur r8 being senti to leave this forum? Don't do this.
 cribbing again ...? ur choice ...  just  as i have right to  voice my opinion...
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

cribbing again ...? ur choice ... just as ihaveright to voice my opinion...

i don't know whats happened b/w u both...but there is simple way to avoid each other's posts whenever our povs r not matched. Hai na! Hum loog tohri na kids hai.lol...n don't b irritated on me to see i m being cupid b/w u.lol...okay prblm solve.
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

i don't know whats happened b/w u both...but there is simple way to avoid each other's posts whenever our povs r not matched. Hai na! Hum loog tohri na kids hai.lol...n don't b irritated on me to see i m being cupid b/w u.lol...okay prblm solve.

kash tum meri Ishveer ki zindagi may hoti πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ..they need cupid  like u ... 
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

kash tum meri Ishveer ki zindagi may hotiπŸ˜†πŸ˜›..they need cupid like u ...

then i would send them in population less island so as to they never come back in their family.lol
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

then i would send them in population less island so as to they never come back in their family.lol

n then start new population on the Island which was once population less πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "  hum do humaray  dus !!!πŸ˜†
I hate when people behave like this but when she said things like this is Ranveer love story and stop watching the show if you don't like etc was directed to viewers so I respond. Everyone have there opinions which deserves to be respected here.
  About Sana well she was giving an opinion on Ranveer character and IshVeer lover responded. I think we can agree to disagree in a respected manner were all much better than that here!
Originally posted by Julie_Star

I hate when people behave like this but when she said things like this is Ranveer love story and stop watching the show if you don't like etc was directed to viewers so I respond. Everyone have there opinions which deserves to be respected here.
  About Sana well she was giving an opinion on Ranveer character and IshVeer lover responded. I think we can agree to disagree in a respected manner were all much better than that here!

exactly 😊 ...thank u ...  IshVeer love has no right to tell us that if we don't like Rv we should stop watching the show ... i will not clap for Rv if i don't want 2 
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
 btw  Julie i think  IshVeer love is  he not she ...if i am not  mistaking ... if i am sorry in advance...