India-Forums

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

A match made in heaven?

ndp102 Groupbie
ndp102
ndp102

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Is anyone else getting exhausted by all the Rudra plotting and scheming scenes as much as I am? While watching the episode today a random thought hit me...Rudra needs a love interest who whip him back into being a decent human being and who better than our very own Uma to lead him on the road to redemption! Does anyone else thing Rudra and Uma would make a hilarious pair in the future!? Both have domineering and controlling personalities and seeing them clash would be so funny loll

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

parulwasherepriya2607mithilaridszaynie259insane.lovehalifax004-Fedex-frenz4ucherrypansylovely_ladyFr0zenShikhaKhushiRi21Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Haila this never crossed my mind LOL.
No matter how much I dislike Uma (obvious reason her bakbak and the way she shouts at Mantu for being nice with Amaya LOL) I would never want her to be the love interest of Rudra Angry.

Rudra is an evil man and Uma is a nice girl, lets see, maybe CV's are reading your post right now and decide to pair them up ROFL.

Every time I see Rudra on screen this is what I feel like doing to him 
slapping emoticonAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259ItsAliaFr0zenShikhaKhushifrenz4uRi21

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

No matter how much I dislike Uma (obvious reason her bakbak and the way she shouts at Mantu for being nice with Amaya LOL) I would never want her to be the love interest of Rudra Angry.

Rudra is an evil man and Uma is a nice girl, lets see, maybe CV's are reading your post right now and decide to pair them up ROFL.

slapping emoticonAngry

Completely agree with Mahek...

Yeah Uma is irritating for me mainly bcoz she is cuming between ManYa...not even letting them start their new friendship properly...Ouch...she shouts a lot for Amaya...Sleepy

But other than that her character is good...she cares for Chiklu a lot...went in middle of nite to search him...
And Rudra is such an evilAngryAngry...Uma doesnt deserve him ...

But on a fun note...it wud be awesum to see if Uma troubles Rudra being her GF or wife...completely overpowering Rudra...the way she controls Mantu...ROFL

@ Mahek - i loved ur slapping emo for Rudra...fits perfectly...ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259ItsAliaFr0zencherrypansyRi21Mahek_No1

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

slapping emoticonAngry

exactly that slapping emo Angry
n if uma becomes negative infuture seeing manya
and if rudra uma teams up. it ll be negative negative ll give postive so they ll become a positve couple ROFL
uma: wah beta 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259ItsAliaFr0zencherrypansyMahek_No1

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Uma is loud, motor mouth but is not evil...like rudra.

She takes care of Chickloo, and even helped Rachi when two guys were harassing her on the street.

As far her behavior towards Amu is concerned...I think she is very much in love with mantu and that's why possessive about him...so doesn't like Mantu when he gives attention to other girl than her.. and hence dislikes Amu.

Rudra is pure evil, he doesn't even care about his father...becoz him Hari didn't get the bail first time...and now he has money...still he is not using it for his father's bail.

In my opinion, Rudra doesn't deserve any girl...unless she gives tough competition to him in being inhuman.

Edited by cherrypansy - 05 May 2015 at 1:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

parulwasherezaynie259ItsAliaFr0zenlovely_ladyRi21Mahek_No1JusticeDenied17

insane.love Senior Member
insane.love
insane.love

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL this made me laugh, i never thought of this! but I think Rudra is too evil and bad, I don't think there's redemption for him, and if there is he's going to have to do A LOT to redeem his character. but thanks for this post! hahahaha this is a hilarious thought

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsAliacherrypansyMahek_No1

ItsAlia IF-Dazzler
ItsAlia
ItsAlia

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hahahah Rudra and Uma ...RuMaROFLROFLROFL
i kinda like Uma.. i think she is really funny... she loves Mantu that's y she is being so possessive about him..i love the way she keeps cooking good food for the boys... btw Mantu NEVER appreciates... but he always eats ROFLROFLROFL

As far as Rudra is concerned.. NO COMMENTS ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259cherrypansyMahek_No1

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Kya jodi banayi.. rab ne .. but to watch that -- one would need ear plugs or mute on.. dont think i could take the those sounds on my ears.. 
But it would be very interesting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259cherrypansy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index