Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by chair1992

I like the speed if there was a rush than it woul be unrealistic

However i want a aliya Manik Break up πŸ˜ƒ

HEY THANKS FR APPRECIATING MY WORK..😳
 AND ALIYA AND MANIK THEY R NOT TOGETHER ONLY...πŸ˜†
Hi thanks for the PM
its really complicated and we cant stand that jerk with Nandini long like Manik... we know at the end it will be only Manan but still all these suspense is killing... nice episode...
awww truely an amazing story😳😳 loving it day by day yr😳😳 im really in loved with ds jelous manik bt moreover a confused oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜† n ur r8 love is not just to b relaised bt 2 accept it & in manik case its different as he didnt felt sumthng lke dt before bt now hes facing sum strange n strong emotions overpowering him bt acc to saying delhi is still far so v have to w8 n read how ds story n its plots going 2 shaped up so plzz update itx nxt chp soon untill dn tc love ya😳😳😳😳
yeah u r right we have to wait for there realization but it's ok we will yaar after all u r writing this for us for ur happiness
and I don't wanted to snatch it from uh...
so take ur tym
awsm blossom amazing part Manik will realize soon.. he is gonna Feel every emotions of love he got to knw what it feels when we love some one from our bottom of my heart..
i knw bht filmy ho gya hehe ye dialogue padhe to ni bs aa gye
haay mujhe kb mera love milega hehehe lol πŸ˜†
tc keep smiling 😊 πŸ˜‰
Awsm update
Nicely written
Cont soon
O wow!! This is an incredible story. U have such an amazing way of keeping our minds gripped with anticipation. I for one can't wait for the next chaper. And yes life sure is complicated. Fictions and real life are very different. What if Manik's situation was a real life situation? And if before even realizing what he has, he lose it. Things like that do happen in real life haina? And Nandu has so much obligation to this family that she would feel like she might outstay her welcome so will go ahead and sacrifice her own joy for the Malhotras. The surprising element though is Harshad, who so far has been an ideal man, liking Nandu, and looking forward to marrying her. What if Harshad is a good man and respects Nandu, even falls in love with her in just a short span. Will he fight to win her heart? And so many questions more. But let me stop and enjoy your work... sorry if I blabbered too much. But yea jealo Manik is my favourite. He hates it when he has to share Nandu right? So cute. Hope you write soon and pls make Manik more jealo of Harshad! A big request.
Even I want you deadly to feel and heal me but eventually it won't be possible as It's too complicated  Nandini. "
These last lines make me feel like some lava running inside
And I m dieing
amazing update...
really it's too complicated...
last part too emotional...

what's there in Manik's mind... hope he will open up to Nandu
Awesome update. Manik will surely kill Harshad one day. U r right...it is really very complicated...their relationship their feelings for each other.
Thanks for pm
Please update soon