Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

PART 10

She had closed her eyes because of fear to get fall.  But one strong pair of hands saved her petite delicate body to get hurt.

" hey relax.  You're safe " she heard someone was assuring her.

She then soft but cutely opened her eyes up to see an unknown face with glitter in his eyes were starring at her.

" You ??? " she was confused. 

" hey beautiful . I am Harshad. " he said with a big smile.

" hi  Harshad.  Nice to meet you.  "  she greeted him back.

" Nandini. " some one shouted at his peak of vocals. 
They got confused.  And harshad made her stand. They turned around to see a puzzled Manik.

" what the hell is this going on ? " Manik came near to them and pulled her from Harshad' s hold.

" hey Manik.  It's Harshad. Harshad Saxena. " he forwarded his hands to him.

" Manik. Manik Malhotra.  " he shook his hand with him.

" who does not know you man? You're the famous rock star. " Harshad said.    Manik just gave a pale smile.

" so beautiful are you all right ? " Harshad Turned his attention to Nandini and asked her.

" yes I am.  Thanks for saving me.  And it's Nandini. Nandini Moorthy." She gave a smile.

" ohh Nandini.  That's a sweet name.  Nice to meet you. " he said.

" same here.  " she replied.  
Then they two talked for a while completely forgetting Manik 's presence. 

" okk beautiful.  I have to leave.  I will see you.  Bye " Harshad bade her bye.

" yeah sure.  " she said  and he left.

She then turned to Manik. " kuch kahna tha ?"

"You're asking me?  " he frowned " I thought you forgot that I am also here.  " he mocked.

" I wish I could "  she murmured and entered into her cabin. Manik followed her.

" what was going on there ? Why the hell he was holding you?  " Manik asked little rudely.

" tumse matlab ? " she  replied in same tone.

Manik didn't expect that reply from her.  " ohh hello.. what do you mean by tumse matlab haan ?" Anger started forming inside him.

" you came here to shout at me?  " she frowned and seated in her swing chair.

" ermmm No " he was confused a bit.  He thought for a while then said " but  wait.. don't try to change the topic ok. "

She sighed and opened her laptop to divert  her attention.

" what the hell man !! " he was disgusted.  " ohh hello I am talking with you. " he forcefully shut down the flap of the laptop.

" Manik. What's your problem? " She shouted and stood up.

" what's my problem?  " he said like her. " you only behaving so rude tabse. " he composed.

She sighed a deep breath and said " kya hua?  Why are you so worked up?  Kuch kahna hai? "

" Wohh main ... woh " he strummed  and took a chair in front of her. Then composing himself said " actually I am thinking of morning incident.  Don't know what would have gotten to them and they suddenly decided our alliance.  I know you are not ready for this.  Neither I am.  Even I  have never thought of it. You are my best friend.   Then how could I marry you?  Hain naa ? "  he said in one go.

Nandini was gazing him. His eyes ...his eyes were so talkative. So deep that anyone can sank in it. She was looking without blinking her eyes. 
Her gaze was taking the confidence from him.  It was making his heart more guilty.  He was tensed whilst confused.  " Nandu say something please.  " he said.

Nandini could sense his state of mind.  Her best friend was worried for her. He was even feeling guilty  in same time.

She took his hand on her . And said entangling their fingers " I know Manik.  You have no need to feel guilty.  I understand you.  Samajti  hu main tumhe.  Don't be so stressed.  Every thing will be all right okay.  "

" that means you're not angry at me ?" He asked like a child. 

" No.  Why should I ? " she gave a soft smile.

He sighed a relaxing breadth.  He was feeling stress free as his all worries were taken away by his solace. 

" ohh Nandu. .. " he pulled her into a bone crashing hug. " you have no idea what you have done for me now.  Thanks .. Thanks a lot. "

She sighed and hugged her back. Unknowingly a lone tears rolled down from her eyes.

" Malhotra kya socha ? " Mr saxena asked Maan.

Maan didn't know what to reply.  He was disturbed by these discussions with Saxena.  He was dreaming about his own son to marry her but here that Saxena was chewing his head for his son.

" Saxena... sorry but it's not possible.  " Maan replied.

Saxena wasn't happy with that rejection.  He was very much willing to make Nandini his daughter in law.  She was perfect for his Casanova son.  only she could change his ever flirt son to a better person.

" but can I talk to her for once ? " he said.

Maan didn't want him to meet his soft hearten girl  to avoid any manipulation.  So he said " Mr saxena.  Sorry but I don't think that it's a good idea.  You will meet her some another day.  "

"Ok.  As you say.  " Saxena was upset. 

It was night.  Malhotra mansion seemed distressed unlike the usual days.  They had dinner quietly.  Manik didn't join them at dinner table as he was out for his recording.

After dinner Malhotras were having coffee. It was like a tradition of them.  They were sitting in the lawn where the Butler came with coffee tray. 
Nandini eyed him to leave. So keeping the tray he left.  Nandini then poured coffee in a cup and offered to Maan.  Then she took another cup and forwarded to Niyonika. She was damm upset.  Her big eyes became puffed signalling her cried for the whole day.

"Mom" she waved the cup in front of her.  She looked at her.  It was a blank look.  She took the cup from her.

" Mom I know you are upset. But try to understand na.  Isse koi v khus nehi rahega? Manik doesn't want it. Forcing only will lead to the destruction.  And I can't afford loosing my family all over again.  So jaisa hai Please accept the truth that we are not meant to be. We cannot be together. " Nandini started crying.  Niyonika  recalled Manik words.  He said the same.

Niyonika hug her and thought " even your words are also same dear.  You both thought like the sides of a coin. Aalag fir v ek..    then how are you saying that you both are not meant to be.? I have faith in my god.  "  

" shhh... don't cry.  I can understand.  Sab thik Ho jayega baby.  " Niyonika rubbed her back.

Recording studio

It was around 10 pm.  But yet they did not manage to record one song as the lead singer had lack of concentration. 

" seher me hu main tere. . Aake mujhe. . Ummm ... cut cut.  "  Manik sat holding his head  removing the speakers .

" Manik what's wrong with you? " Cabir asked.

"Kahan khoya hai  tu? Dhyan Kahan hai tera? "  Mukti retorted.

He replied nothing but " take a break " he left disturbingly.

" Aaj  hua kya hai buddy ko ?" Dhruv said and Aliya left behind him. 

Manik was standing keeping his hands on the car bonnet as a support.  
Aliya came and placed one hand on his back.  He turned around.

" What happened Baby?  " she asked. 

"Nothing" he stood leaning back to the car.

" tell me baby .  You will feel better.  " she slipped her hands  around his neck.    But today day he was too lazy to remove her hands off him. 

" I am tired.  " he replied.

" ohhh baby... come to my place I will give you a massage and you will feel better.  " she hugged him.

He didn't hug back.  " no I think I should go home " saying he swiftly pushed her away from him and got into the car leaving a fuming Aliya behind.

Nandini was rolling on her bed.  She was trying hard to sleep but her eyes were too desperate to meet their respective eyelashes.   She was thinking of all the fiasco happened in the entire day.  She was upset on herself as for the first time she had made Niyonika and Maan cry.  That guilt drifted her slumber away.  
She was recalling and getting more distressed. " Aaiyaappaa why everything is so complicated !!" she frustratingly prayed.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE TO OTHER SITES.

I know its short one but bear with it plzz... ignore mistakes.. stay tune
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love my timing today...
Awesome updates dear...
Is harshad and Alya siblings in your story?
No I guess...
Loving Manik's concern...
Keep it up👏
KY2ROCKS thumbnail
awsum update 
keep writing!!!!!!!!👏
ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Short n awesome update...  never expected harshad to be there in office... update soon
Harleenkaur19 thumbnail
Pls next time update  on time 
bidisha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: musicialtie

~~~ ITS COMPLICATED ~~~

PART 10

She had closed her eyes because of fear to get fall.  But one strong pair of hands saved her petite delicate body to get hurt.

" hey relax.  You're safe " she heard someone was assuring her.

She then soft but cutely opened her eyes up to see an unknown face with glitter in his eyes were starring at her.

" You ??? " she was confused. 

" hey beautiful . I am Harshad. " he said with a big smile.

" hi  Harshad.  Nice to meet you.  "  she greeted him back.

" Nandini. " some one shouted at his peak of vocals. 
They got confused.  And harshad made her stand. They turned around to see a puzzled Manik.

" what the hell is this going on ? " Manik came near to them and pulled her from Harshad' s hold.

" hey Manik.  It's Harshad. Harshad Saxena. " he forwarded his hands to him.

" Manik. Manik Malhotra.  " he shook his hand with him.

" who does not know you man? You're the famous rock star. " Harshad said.    Manik just gave a pale smile.

" so beautiful are you all right ? " Harshad Turned his attention to Nandini and asked her.

" yes I am.  Thanks for saving me.  And it's Nandini. Nandini Moorthy." She gave a smile.

" ohh Nandini.  That's a sweet name.  Nice to meet you. " he said.

" same here.  " she replied.  
Then they two talked for a while completely forgetting Manik 's presence. 

" okk beautiful.  I have to leave.  I will see you.  Bye " Harshad bade her bye.

" yeah sure.  " she said  and he left.

She then turned to Manik. " kuch kahna tha ?"

"You're asking me?  " he frowned " I thought you forgot that I am also here.  " he mocked.

" I wish I could "  she murmured and entered into her cabin. Manik followed her.

" what was going on there ? Why the hell he was holding you?  " Manik asked little rudely.

" tumse matlab ? " she  replied in same tone.

Manik didn't expect that reply from her.  " ohh hello.. what do you mean by tumse matlab haan ?" Anger started forming inside him.

" you came here to shout at me?  " she frowned and seated in her swing chair.

" ermmm No " he was confused a bit.  He thought for a while then said " but  wait.. don't try to change the topic ok. "

She sighed and opened her laptop to divert  her attention.

" what the hell man !! " he was disgusted.  " ohh hello I am talking with you. " he forcefully shut down the flap of the laptop.

" Manik. What's your problem? " She shouted and stood up.

" what's my problem?  " he said like her. " you only behaving so rude tabse. " he composed.

She sighed a deep breath and said " kya hua?  Why are you so worked up?  Kuch kahna hai? "

" Wohh main ... woh " he strummed  and took a chair in front of her. Then composing himself said " actually I am thinking of morning incident.  Don't know what would have gotten to them and they suddenly decided our alliance.  I know you are not ready for this.  Neither I am.  Even I  have never thought of it. You are my best friend.   Then how could I marry you?  Hain naa ? "  he said in one go.

Nandini was gazing him. His eyes ...his eyes were so talkative. So deep that anyone can sank in it. She was looking without blinking her eyes. 
Her gaze was taking the confidence from him.  It was making his heart more guilty.  He was tensed whilst confused.  " Nandu say something please.  " he said.

Nandini could sense his state of mind.  Her best friend was worried for her. He was even feeling guilty  in same time.

She took his hand on her . And said entangling their fingers " I know Manik.  You have no need to feel guilty.  I understand you.  Samajti  hu main tumhe.  Don't be so stressed.  Every thing will be all right okay.  "

" that means you're not angry at me ?" He asked like a child. 

" No.  Why should I ? " she gave a soft smile.

He sighed a relaxing breadth.  He was feeling stress free as his all worries were taken away by his solace. 

" ohh Nandu. .. " he pulled her into a bone crashing hug. " you have no idea what you have done for me now.  Thanks .. Thanks a lot. "

She sighed and hugged her back. Unknowingly a lone tears rolled down from her eyes.

" Malhotra kya socha ? " Mr saxena asked Maan.

Maan didn't know what to reply.  He was disturbed by these discussions with Saxena.  He was dreaming about his own son to marry her but here that Saxena was chewing his head for his son.

" Saxena... sorry but it's not possible.  " Maan replied.

Saxena wasn't happy with that rejection.  He was very much willing to make Nandini his daughter in law.  She was perfect for his Casanova son.  only she could change his ever flirt son to a better person.

" but can I talk to her for once ? " he said.

Maan didn't want him to meet his soft hearten girl  to avoid any manipulation.  So he said " Mr saxena.  Sorry but I don't think that it's a good idea.  You will meet her some another day.  "

"Ok.  As you say.  " Saxena was upset. 

It was night.  Malhotra mansion seemed distressed unlike the usual days.  They had dinner quietly.  Manik didn't join them at dinner table as he was out for his recording.

After dinner Malhotras were having coffee. It was like a tradition of them.  They were sitting in the lawn where the Butler came with coffee tray. 
Nandini eyed him to leave. So keeping the tray he left.  Nandini then poured coffee in a cup and offered to Maan.  Then she took another cup and forwarded to Niyonika. She was damm upset.  Her big eyes became puffed signalling her cried for the whole day.

"Mom" she waved the cup in front of her.  She looked at her.  It was a blank look.  She took the cup from her.

" Mom I know you are upset. But try to understand na.  Isse koi v khus nehi rahega? Manik doesn't want it. Forcing only will lead to the destruction.  And I can't afford loosing my family all over again.  So jaisa hai Please accept the truth that we are not meant to be. We cannot be together. " Nandini started crying.  Niyonika  recalled Manik words.  He said the same.

Niyonika hug her and thought " even your words are also same dear.  You both thought like the sides of a coin. Aalag fir v ek..    then how are you saying that you both are not meant to be.? I have faith in my god.  "  

" shhh... don't cry.  I can understand.  Sab thik Ho jayega baby.  " Niyonika rubbed her back.

Recording studio

It was around 10 pm.  But yet they did not manage to record one song as the lead singer had lack of concentration. 

" seher me hu main tere. . Aake mujhe. . Ummm ... cut cut.  "  Manik sat holding his head  removing the speakers .

" Manik what's wrong with you? " Cabir asked.

"Kahan khoya hai  tu? Dhyan Kahan hai tera? "  Mukti retorted.

He replied nothing but " take a break " he left disturbingly.

" Aaj  hua kya hai buddy ko ?" Dhruv said and Aliya left behind him. 

Manik was standing keeping his hands on the car bonnet as a support.  
Aliya came and placed one hand on his back.  He turned around.

" What happened Baby?  " she asked. 

"Nothing" he stood leaning back to the car.

" tell me baby .  You will feel better.  " she slipped her hands  around his neck.    But today day he was too lazy to remove her hands off him. 

" I am tired.  " he replied.

" ohhh baby... come to my place I will give you a massage and you will feel better.  " she hugged him.

He didn't hug back.  " no I think I should go home " saying he swiftly pushed her away from him and got into the car leaving a fuming Aliya behind.

Nandini was rolling on her bed.  She was trying hard to sleep but her eyes were too desperate to meet their respective eyelashes.   She was thinking of all the fiasco happened in the entire day.  She was upset on herself as for the first time she had made Niyonika and Maan cry.  That guilt drifted her slumber away.  
She was recalling and getting more distressed. " Aaiyaappaa why everything is so complicated !!" she frustratingly prayed.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE TO OTHER SITES.

I know its short one but bear with it plzz... ignore mistakes.. stay tune

awesum..wen r u goin 2 upload d nxt prt??
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...
want some manan cute moments...
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it... but hope soon they realize... but seriously its too complicated... lol.
Thanx for pm... continue soon...
LoveAngelsimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
nice update dear..
nw I wnt u to do some miracle nd make this dumb couple agree for their marriage pls..
cnt wait to knw wats gona happn nxt...
ty for pm nd update soon