MaNan FF *IT'S COMPLICATED* { UPDATED PART 23}pg139 7/8 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Please PM me the next part!!! And great FF!!! Mystery and all!! 😆
ur new ff is also good.but obviously bff is the best. Pm or scrap me whenever u update any..
res
kamini tune mujhe mujhe pm nhi kiyaaa
m gussaa
Originally posted by Natashaaa

res
kamini tune mujhe mujhe pm nhi kiyaaa
m gussaa

Areee kisiko nehi kia pm. .
jab part update karungi then only I will pm re.
So gussa chor meri maa😊
Originally posted by musicialtie

Areee kisiko nehi kia pm. .
jab part update karungi then only I will pm re.
So gussa chor meri maa😊

chorc diya 😛
jaldi update kariyo
Congo for the new story...
the title of the story very good as well as the
concept...the prologue is interesting ...
do continue soon...waiting for the story to unfold...😃
wow...!! 
Nice start...
Want a pm for this 
Pls continue... Waiting fr this one after ur bffs
wow...!! 
Nice start...
Want a pm for this 
Its for you nimarious aka Sneha... Happy birthday...❤️

~~~~ITS COMPLICATED~~~~

PART 1

A girl of 22 was walking out of the Mumbai airport struggling with her three trolley bags and one stylish hand bag adjusting her sun glass on her beautiful pinkish face. 
She was waiting for something or someone but finding no trace of that person or thing she sighed and board a rental car.

"Om prakash.. what is this?  Don't you know baby doesn't like heavy curtains.  Go and bring blue drapes from store room.  Go fast. " 
One lady of her 40th ordered a servant.  Her house was looking like a renovation camp. Every one was busy in changing or cleaning the whole house.  I thought if I used mansion then it would be better. 
She was continuing her instructions to the servants and peeped into the kitchen.  And her big eyes became bigger witnessing the mess over there. 

" Anita what's this?  You know na baby doesn't like non veg then tumne chicken masala kuyn banaya. ? I will sack you today. " she rebuked the cook. 
"Wohh madam ji ... humesa chicken banta hai toh. ..." Anita was trying to justify her work but was cut in middle by that lady's anger. 

"Toh what?  Sab din aur aaj me farak hai.  She is Coming after four years... understand. . Four long years.  And you guys. ... you guys are horrible.  Now leave.  Let me prepare for her..For my angel. " and she pushed her wrapping the chef apron around herself. 
"And go and check her room is ready or not. " she again said and got busy in preparing lunch for her angel.

When everything was finally done. She heard a door bell. Her face got enlightened.

" hii mom " the girl jumped on her as soon as she opened the main door. 
" ohhh my baby. .." she hugged her back and said "I missed you.  Missed you so much bachcha. " 

"Ohhh not more than me haan ." That girl said wiping the tears of that lady's. 
" let's get in.  Om parkash take the luggage to baby's room. " she said as they settled on the couch. 

"By the way where is he? " that lady asked her. 
"Who ?" She asked her back. 

"Aree Manik... I ve told him to pick you from airport. " that lady said. 
" Manik ??" That girl started laughing. " Do you really think he would come on time?  " 
That lady raised her eye brows .

" ohhh come on mom. You know how he is  I am sure he forgot. " she said pulling her cheeks. 
"Then how did you came?  " the lady asked. " Ohhh heaven... In public car?  " saying she gave a disbelief look to her. 
"yaahh. "She generally replied. 
"I will not spare that idiot today. " lady angrily said. 
"Ohh chill mom.  It's not a big deal " she said to calm her down. 

"What's not a big deal? " a voice interrupted their woman's talk. 

"Papa... " she jumped out of the couch and hugged that person. 
"How's my princess? " he hugged her back caressing her head. 
"Fit and fine papa. "  She said without breaking the hug.

"Do you know Maan. That idiot .. He forgot to pick up her from airport.  She came by taxi. " the lady complained.
"Ohh mom not again." She said breaking the hug. 

"Then why did not you called me ? I would come to pick " Maan said. 
" ufff you guys are became old I am telling you. " she sighed. 
"Now stop it. I am here na.. that is not enough for you. ?" She cutely pout. 
"More than enough" they said in unison and started laughing.  Happiness was clearly shown in their eyes.

" dil kya kahta hai mera kya main batau..." 

one boy of 22 was singing tuning his guitar. 
There three four unique wrist bands and a silver kada were covering his right wrist which were giving him a rock star cool impression.
He was wearing a cool brown one forth with black tee shirt and casual jacket which complemented his cool yet classy looks and also his toned Greek God looks..

There were four other members were also present. 
Looking them it was clearly showing that they were jamming. 

" my heart is beating. .. I am waiting for you. .." a guy wearing yellow cheese painted tee shirt was humming holding drum sticks. 

Suddenly the rockstar type looking boy watched the time and after realizing something he said " god shittt.. I m late.  M super late.  She will kill me. " and he started packing his stuffs and guitar. 

" Who? Who Manik?"  they asked in unison. 
"She... man.. She is coming today. . Or else she already came . They will not spare me. " saying he rushed out of the jam room leaving behind four surprised heads

Manik reached to the airport and after collecting information about the London Mumbai flight he got to know that he was 2 hours late. 
He quickly got into the car and started driving.

The trio were gossiping discussion about her life in London and her MBA papers etc . When they heard a bang on the door. 

"I am sorry. . I am extremely sorry guys.  I was ..." 
"I was jamming. Then was so in jamming that it slipped from my mind. Right? ?? " That  girl completed coming near to him.

He sighed curving his lips and said " right.  And as usual you know that. "
" yes I do " saying she hugged him. 

"I missed you Nandini " the boy said Hugging her back. 
" I missed you too Manik my monster . " she smilingly replied.

" look Nandu. Am extremely sorry yaar. " Manik said breaking the hug. 
It's okay baba. Now chill. " Nandu said.

" but it's not just okay.. how could you be so irresponsible Manik ? " that lady rebuked him  and Maan also joined her. It looked like they were not gonna spare him so easily.

"Mom dad m hungry.  Will you please continue your these after lunch? He is not going anywhere. " Nandini said just to divert their attention.

"Ohhh yaah. Let's go Niyonika. .. Let's have lunch." Maan said and they all headed toward the dinning table.

"Thank you. " Manik signaled her .

"Another owe... remember? "  She winked smiling back. 
After sharing a good family time Nandini went to her room for taking a nap due to her jet lag And Maan returned to office as he came just to see his princess. 

" let's go for a party tonight " Manik said entering her room.

" no.. I am not feel going anywhere.  Just wanted to crash whole day. " Nandini lazily replied nuzzling her face to the pillow.

"Chal na... " Manik said pulling the pillow from her grip.

"Manik go... Don't irritate me.  Let me sleep. " she said throwing a pillow to  hit him.

"Go na... you will enjoy bachcha.  " Niyonika said picking up the pillows from the floor. She kept it in bed again and sat beside her head 

"Mom you too..." she said  placing her head on her lap.

"Hmm... go ... and enjoy.  Wasevi your papa and I are going in a business party.  So if you are not going with him toh you surely have to accompany us ." She said caressing her hairs

" this is not fair mom.  You always giving her my place.  You toh never let me sleep on your lap. " Manik childishly complained.

"As because you have not any time for me.  Always friends and music. And Wasevi she is precious" Niyonika replied.

"Thank You mom. suna...??? " Nandini teased him.

" Achcha..." and he jumped on the bed and adjusted himself beside her keeping his head on Niyonika's lap.

Niyonika smiled on their cuteness. And started pouring love to her these two precious beloved parts. 

guys  its part 1  and more to go... hope u like it... do commenting...   suggesting... 
Ignore typos and grammatical errors...
Stay tune.. 😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago