Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MaNan FF *IT'S COMPLICATED* { UPDATED PART 23}pg139 7/8 (Page 120)

kirankusum Senior Member
kirankusum
kirankusum

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
It was superb .. but who slapped on his face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

musicialtie

manan_0711 Goldie
manan_0711
manan_0711

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Ty for d pm...
well nw toh it's damn complicated...hehe...
I knw who slapped him n dat is none other than Nandini murthy..ops Sry Nandini manik malhotra...
Ab toh I can't wait for d nxt part...
continue soon...
'll b waiting...

musicialtie

arshuaar Goldie
arshuaar
arshuaar

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
superb...
finally Mrs. manik malhotra...
... nandu slapped Manik...
because of that sick pandit... now it's more complicated...
waiting for next update...

musicialtie

Naj91 Goldie
Naj91
Naj91

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Awesome update
I loved it
I m super happy Harshad k sath Nandini ki shadi nahi hui
Aur Manik ne bhar diya maang Yeee !!!!
Thanks for pm
Please update soon
Eagerly waiting for next update

musicialtie

21July2014 IF-Dazzler
21July2014
21July2014

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hey aishuu!! Gal..i had read d chapter in d mornin..bt instead of commenting i read it agn n agn fr donno hw mny times!! Now wen i came here...i agn read it n now presently m commenting!! I loved each bit of the chapter gal!!!! Ur an excellent writer gal!! Ur skilled at writing..esp. abt manan...u penned it vry beautifully!!
I thot k the 1st stop wud b frm harshad's mom...no i ws wrong...it ws frm our rockstar manik malhotra...frm all d ppl assembled there..among those 1000 pairs of eyes only 1 pair of eyes saw nandini's lehenga burning...!!! N its none other than our vry own manik! I bet der is no other human in this entire universe lyk manik...!! Der cn never be one!! Hw widout sayin any1 anythin he just ran to nandu n knelt infront of her widout thinkin bout himself or any1...!!! That bloody kutta!! Kamine harshad!! He's such a jerk!! Ughh...hw dare he say get lost to manik!! Felt lyk punching him then n there!! Evry1 except jerkshad were proud of manik:). Harshad's anger...haha..it always a fool out of him!! Manik'z reply ws awesome!!
Then again came a "stop"! It ws dat bloody pandit!! Huh...these superstitious ppl!! Ek toh these saxenas khud desperately wanted nandu to b their daughter-in-law...n now they backed off...huh..itna hi tha toh y didnt they go to dat pandit b4!!! Y leaving nandu all shattered on d day of her marriage???!!!!! Bloody loosers!!
I just loveddd manik!!! He shud hav beaten dat pandit black n blue...!! Huh...these ppl na..guruji..panditji..baba..n all those they r complete mandbudhhis!!!
Wat ws alya'z reaction fr all what had happened??? Esp. d last scene!! Want to kno dat;)
felt lyk a brief season in hell...!! Hw cud a gal bear all that cheap mentality thoughts/words!!!???!!! Like i donno y ppl decide others' fate/destiny/future etc.!! Nandu ws really vry much shattered!! N our The Manik Malhotra took such a smart cum stupid step!! Wah...as a reward wat he got??!!!...SLAP!! Slap ws expected...eagerly waiting fr d nxt chapter...update soon aishu:)
loved it
thnxx fr d pm:)

musicialtie

amrutha.shetty Senior Member
amrutha.shetty
amrutha.shetty

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
...heyaaa...all 3 FF's of urs r damn interesting yaaarrr how do u manage 3 FF's together thts indeed amazing ...nd who is this dongi baba now  ?? Nd mostly slap kisne dia ...well its vry complicated nd upar se u always leave in cliffhanger cheating h ye ...jaldi update kro nd thnks for PM...keep writing ...
                         Lots of LoveHeart

musicialtie

Smileygirl23 Senior Member
Smileygirl23
Smileygirl23

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Yes yes yesss! Finally! Nandu is nw Mrs. Manik Malhotra! Sry am late bt wat an update yaar! I was jumping in my bed after reading this! And how dare dat pandit? Manglik? Seriously! I knw manik ko nandu ne slap kiya hai! Nw she will come up wit her lectures! Bt bt bt, now Nandu is officially daughter-in-law of Malhotras! Let me do some happy dance! Love you Ayeshu for this rocking update
love
Ayisha

musicialtie

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicialtie

Originally posted by Monstuholic4evr

Originally posted by filter.coffee

Originally posted by musicialtie

Originally posted by filter.coffee

No no no no no...
you can't do this to Nandini... I had thought Manik realised his feelings for her but... NOOO

i agree with this!manik married her only cause he thought there is no other way for nandini,kinda out of pity,if you think of it in nandini's pov!cause if he did love her he would never let her get married.he was in pain seeing her go away but he didn't stop the wedding either.if i was in nandini's place i'd only see that this married me only to save me,he pitied me.yes he is very protective of me.but in the end everyone will say he married her to save her.out if sympathy and fierceprotectiveness.bbut not love!bas!and that gotta hurt!

you said what I wanted to... and even if they realise their love later, this out of pity marriage, it will surely crop up, and will be an obstacle for them.

I liked the carefree and confident girl Nandini that she was before this episode, now this thing will affect that also.

being a girl even i think the same as you guys.. but i just wanted to show an issue which still on going in some societies. so its just my a mere attempt to pour some lights on that silly orthodox issues. i am not hurting anyone And not intend to. and about Nandini ... i still feel the same carefree modern 21st centry girl. so i suggest you to wait and let the matter get shape up in its own way.
thanks.

i hope i didn't make you feel bad.it wasn't my intention,its just i said what i felt or what nandini must be feeling in tbis situation.and i hope whatever you have in store for us is better than we're thinking

and monstuholic,exactly no matter what it will always be an issue.society won't let them ,specially won't let nandini forget that this marriage happened out of pity .well that is IF nandini stays married to him.i keep remembering tthe 1st chapter and in that some paper comes to nandini and she is thinking iit was bound tto happen and then manik says though he wants her whatever's in the paper is her wish only.so think the writer will surprise us in an unique way!

I understand about the issue, I have seen worst cases in courts. I got emotional here because my name is Nandini

hey , hey I am extremely sorry dear for hurting yu. Please pardon me.

No no... now I have taken it to my heart so you will have to endure a punishment for sure. You agree??

musicialtie

Go to top