MaNan FF *IT'S COMPLICATED* { UPDATED PART 23}pg139 7/8 - Page 99

Posted: 8 years ago
...bara maza ayaaa... ...bariii ayiii manan ko alag krne ...wat she think herself ...she does not knw our manan is inseparable.. one soul two body ...hahaha ...one and only 4 Alya
U r ryt ...it is very confusing...but good things in lyf dont cum lyk dat..dey r dere with a pinch of salt only...so after dis something good is definately coming..ryt😉😳
I cud actually imagine nandu's condition,...she is so broken from inside😭
Manik condition is no less..the thing he did to make nandu from  stop crying...became d reason for her tears...such an irony...but hope all gets well soon...😊
Luvd d update
Always keep writing😊
oye aashi to much complications.. ase main meri dimag ka faluda ho jayegi
but for now the burning question is to remove aliya asap...tht ***** is getting on my nerves plz yaar iski akal thik kar
n thnx for the pm sweety
cont soon
kya likh diya yaar! sab kuch complicated hai par the way you described every ones feeling at the standing over there... uff! nandu aur Manik ke liye I am feeling so bad... bhale hi MaNan are meant to be jiss tareeke se they got married made both shattered... I felt like crying while Manik was sobbing... amazing update Ashi
Love
Ayisha
it's a awesome update now I'm waiting next part..
nice update 
looking forward wt r the complications r gng in story
very emotional update
and u wrote their pain in painful words .. very well

I hope in next part manik will emotionally convince her and take care of his nandini

On the dot Bro!
Beautifully written.. The dilemma the shock the outburst and the sadness among everybody was depicted amazingly...

Finally the wedding is over...
I'm waiting for manik and Nandini confrontation and maniks comforting her... 

Pls continue...

I loved this alot... the beginning was flawless... every single word was sooo true... life is actually like this,, unpredictable... life can take such turns that we won't be even able to understand what just happened but it's the bitter truth of life that now uh have to live with that... but whatever happens,, happens for a reason be it good or bad... this is what happened with manik and nandini and every person who is connected to them... everyone is feeling something or the other be it hatred, pain, hurt, shock, surprise, shattered, broken or maybe a bit happy too... but the negative feelings and emotions overpowered everything that was good in that... this is called life... uh can't really fight it but uh just have to live with it... it was an amazing update... lovely... brilliant... fantastic... FABULOUS... mind blowing... uh have outdone yourself seriously... it was just wow... thank uh sooo much for the pm... Really appreciate it... please update real soon... will be waiting eagerly... please it's a request update a bit often if possible for uh... keep it up girl... best wishes... :) :D
Lovely part. Its getting complicated in every part