Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars_fireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update!!!
U penned down the perfect emotions of girls who suffered from this shitty mentality of society...
Loved it... bt uff this complications... hope they will end soon. 
Ty for pm. 
continue soon 
ReneeAmora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow..she survived he survived..the storm ...
But  the after effects wont be that pleasant i guess..

Feeling bad for both..
And thank you for updating 
was so looking forward to this chpter..
And oh yess
Greatly dealt with
The supertions and heights.. of manglik pan...
good jawab or the saxenas..

Ab toh m eagerly waitng for the next scenario to present itself..

pls pretty please update soon
Thank you
86MISHA thumbnail
manan r married👏
wow😆

its complicated😭

but plz update soon

Smileygirl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab ye nandu ko kaun samjhayega? I wanted manik to shout "because I love you" but ab tak yaha love hua hi nahi hai toh kaise?
par super duper update! loved nandu's every dialogue! her dialogues to pandit, harshad, and that 'my husband' part was awesome!! have we reached the prologue yet? cont soon
love
Ayisha
one-wonder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have to salute the nandini in ur ff!
It's very easy to break and cripple on listening to such mindless thoughts but she didn't I am sooo proud of her...

And what I say about manik he is such a sweetheart.. He understands nandu too too well... He gave her time to vent her anger..

So also fab 3 esp cabir and mukti who stood by her...

Pls update soon

P.s. Don't be sorry pls ur work and deadlines are more important than anything else.. :)
dhrits_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on girl👏 👏 👏...Loud Applaud for u...this is really a complicated n a trivial issue thats faced by the society...n u hv presented it beautifully...rather perfectly...such cheap ppl with such disgusting mentality n illogically superstitious ppl r the reason 4 the sufferings of a girl...how much modernization is seen is just limited to certain strata of society...rest is still under a dark cover whr scenatios r worse den dis...
Nandini's reaction was bang on - her inner turmoil, its so difficult for ne1 to understand...but Manik n Fab3 wid navya stood up for the right...

Fab update...or rather the best...plz cont soon👏hats off to u
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dhrits_24

Bang on girl👏 👏 👏...Loud Applaud for u...this is really a complicated n a trivial issue thats faced by the society...n u hv presented it beautifully...rather perfectly...such cheap ppl with such disgusting mentality n illogically superstitious ppl r the reason 4 the sufferings of a girl...how much modernization is seen is just limited to certain strata of society...rest is still under a dark cover whr scenatios r worse den dis...

Nandini's reaction was bang on - her inner turmoil, its so difficult for ne1 to understand...but Manik n Fab3 wid navya stood up for the right...

Fab update...or rather the best...plz cont soon👏hats off to u

Thanks a ton.  M blessed and glad that you liked . Keep liking please.  Stay blessed. 
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice update. I hope no girl's life get spoiled just like that and everyone has to speak up for themselves instead of waiting for their shining armour to budge in
parthadmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow an amazing superb update it is 
Loved the way nandini defended herself...
Nd saying about the bitter realities of this cruel world specialy for gals 
Also really liked how nandini confronted manik nd saying things of him being a masiha 
But heart broken manik😭
He did everything for nandu. .could be right at his part as he did it without giving any second thoughts to it 
But he realized how big his step was seeing nandu condition 
Love your story😊
Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NICE UPDATE 
LOVED IT THANKS FOR PM