Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome...brilliant job serioslly.
Previously i have already make out the idea that nandini is the one to slap manik , but never thought that she will behave like this wid manik...the way u portrayed her feeling...hatsoff literally speechless...
After that the way nandini answered that priest is outstanding...
And also loved the part where nandini said me nd my husband...specially maniks reaction...lol
Really beautiful...
U really deserve lot more appreciations...bt i m nt at all gud at words like u all...solly
Nd ya i cn understand ur word pressure of college as i m also on the same boat...
Nd one last thing thatdont u dare called ur writing a crap...i dont want to listen it nxt tym...coz u really dont know that what magic ur writing have..
Chalo enough for today.
Loved it.
Update soon
Love mini
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
...Edited by MysticRiver - 8 years ago
rachanarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Luved it yar ...continue soon take care n haa pm me plzz
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its really intersitng
Loved reading it 
Sm0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wht a updateee ... Wohooo I soo lyked ittt ...
That slap was nt that much shocking coz I expected something lyk this only from her ...
That outburst of Nandini was soo powerful ... That it left Manik fully speechless ...
Nandini didn't showed it on her face clearly bt she was very badly hurt by all the events that took place ...
The way she gave back to the pandit n saxsenas was commendable ... They actually needed this ...
That pandit still had the nerve to open his bloody mouth after all the drama ... Bt again our nandu gave the ryt medicine to him ...
That MY HUSBAND thing was actually something that I lyked too ...
Kash harshad ko bhi ek padti yaar chehre pe ... Bht sukoon mita ...
Fab 4 n malhotras all were surprised n proud as well to see their nandu take a stand fr herself ...
She was a lionesses in today's update ...
And lastly Manik gave away all his strength n broke down defeated ... Feeling very bad fr both of them ...
I think somewhere that pandit's words abt Manik will affect Nandini n she will b more hurt coz of that ...

U have written it amazingly ... Trust me ... Sooo enjoyed reading ittt ...

Plz plz update the next part sooonnniiisshh ... Plz plz
Waiting fr itt impatiently ...
epshitatabassum thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Wow manan ki shaddi hogay
I

Am 

So 

Happy

Plz in next chapter realised his love for nandu
Plz 
Fulfill my chotu sa wishe
vanivartika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JUST WAITING WHEN THEY ACCEPTED FACE TO FACE
Ashmita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha... I had a hunch that it was nandini who slapped manik...but why she slapped him was quite a valid reason...he deserved it not for marrying her but for marrying under such circumstances...he shouldn't have done it being impulsive and all...he should have given it a thought first... and nandini after that acted all brave...showed those saxenas and that pandit their rightful place by insulting them and showing them what they really are...cheap and full of disgust... and that MY HUSBAND part for a second made me smile...how cute...manik's heart feeling special hearing that... but now the question arises what will be nandini' decision...I hope uh update real soon...the suspense is killing me...will be waiting for your update...keep up the great work...best wishes... :) :D
angelsparkling1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing .. l loved it ...
Update soon
NAVYA64 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting update 
Cont Soon