update
update
update
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing 😊
Plzz update soon & do PM me

PART  22

An abrupt unexpected slap surprised Manik.  He couldn't believe in his eyes looking at the person.  It was totally impossible for him to understand that she had slapped him.  Nandini had slapped him.

" Nandu !!! " escaped from Manik's heart. But was it a plead or question he himself  was confused .

The others who were present there had nothing to do but get shocked turn by turn. 

Firstly ,  the wedding was called of due to  the most silliest outdated superstitions.

Then secondly,  like full dramatic way Manik Malhotra gave his heroic entry and without any second thoughts and hesitation just filled the devastated bride's forehead with kumkum powder.  Married that girl ignoring the future.

And then last but not the list the newly suddenly married bride slapped the impromptu groom. 

It was like a full movie for the present guest audiences . But only the persons who were facing it not in reel but real life could feel the pain of these turmoil states.  

" Nandu ?? " Manik confusingly looked at Nandini who was looking just similar to a fierce lioness with blood shot eyes and crazy deep breaths. 

" How dare you ? " she asked . No actually she did not ask but roared.

" How dare you doing this ? "  she again shouted and placed her palm on her forehead where the red sindur was shining brightly adding an enhancing beauty to already beautiful Nandini.

" How dare you filling sindur on me without my permission?  " she waved her sindur filled palm in front of Manik

Manik didn't know what to reply.  He himself was puzzled.  

" kyun kia tumne ayesa?  Hote koun ho tum ? "  She held the collar of Manik sherwani with that much force that her nails were digging inside his both sides of neck. 

It was hurting him but he knew not more the pain she was going through.  So he decided to drink his pain to make her spit out her pain through her anger and fierceness. 

" Who the bloody hell are you ? Are you a God ? A masiha ? Ho koun tum ? Bolo.  Chup kyun ho?  Speak up dammit " She shouted on the top of her voice.

Maan and Niyonika along with Fab 4 rushed to them. Niyonika tired to free Manik from Nandini by kept her  pleading and rubbing her back but in vain as her force was too much to ignore with. 

Maan then jumped on to control the situation saying   " Nandu Beta calm down. Leave him.  We will definitely have some other way.  Usse kuch bolne ka mauka to do.  Let him defend himself.  "
He wrapped his  fatherly arms around her to cool her but she shouted 

" Papa please.. not today.  No papa.  Aaj nehi.  Don't stop me.  Please.  "  she freed herself from Maan and Niyonika and continued

"  Why the hell are you so numb today?  Speak up. Bolo Manik kyun kia yeh sab?  Kya sabit karna chahate thee tum?  What the heck are you trying to prove haan ? Yehi na k how Mahan you're ? That you are so MAHAN that you have saved an adhere common girl's life by showing your bloody sympathy.  Kya socha tha tumne bechari ki shaadi ruk gayi , aub koun  shaadi karega Usse? Upar se she is Manglik and having all stupid stars fault .  So its the best time to show off that  Manik  Malhotra is not only a famous musician but a  MAHAN person who has saved a vulnerable girl . Hain na ? "

She was pouring her heart out. The pain of dejection , the insult of society being a girl and overall the unplanned unimaginable step of Manik made her all shattered.  Devastated.  Soulless living dead .

Manik was silent.  He was out of word.  He himself was in shock.  His vocabularies were ditching his vocals.  Though there were  lots to say but he couldn't gather any word not even a mere alphabet. 

" Bolo Manik.  Bolo.  Chup kyun ho? You are pity at me na?  Kyun kia tumne ayesa ? Tumne ek baar v mere bare me nehi socha k mujhe kaisa lagega?  What I want ? Did you even realise k tumne Kya kia?  What blunder have you done ?? Speak up naa...  " 

She shook him grabbing his collar.  And then  collasped on his chest . She was crying bitterly.  Her eyes were blood red shot not only because of her tears but anger pain insult. 

Manik was stunned by her outrage.  He could understood a bit by bit  that what had he done to her.  His sudden immature act had killed her inside.  Her tears wetting his fabric. Her tears were  accompanied his  hurt heart and it's silent tears. 

Maan  and Niyonika held Nandini to support her collapsed petite frame whereas Cabir , Mukti, Navya, Dhrub were requesting the guests to leave them alone.
Cabir then came to the Saxena's who were still in shock witnessing Manik to marry Nandini.

" I can't believe that you guys are still here?  Itna tamasha karne k baad aur kya chahiye  tum logo ko ? Kya khana khake jana hai ? " Cabir angrily mocked them.

" listen you jerks you are not worthy for anyone.  You guys are disgusting.  And you guru ji , Manik has shown some mercy on you.  He should  have killed you there and then we would write your death kundli. Bloody moron.  And before we loose our controls and started doing Manik's left over work just leave.  Get out.  " Mukti threaten them. 

Though Harshad being an adamant wanted to say something but his family stopped him watching the fierce looks of Fab3 and Malhotra s as well. 

They were about to leave when Nandini stopped them.

" where are you guys going ? " She  moved Niyonika and Manik and walked towards Saxena's.  She was approaching like a tigress to concur. Her moves were scaring them. 

" kahan ja rahe ho aap log ? To spoil another Nandini's life?  " she mocked and her words stunned them.

Then she turned towards the priest and said  " Thanks. "  

Her sudden thanks made him go all confused.  She then continued with a pale smirk 
"  I am thankful to you to save my life. Save my life from these mean minded people. Thank you.  And one more think our birth and death are decided by the almighty God. And you are not God but a normal human being. So you have no right to decide my future.  Whatever is written it will happen . Neither you nor I can stop it . But without  meeting God you're giving statement about  my  future it's ridiculous.  And ,  God has not gave you the right okay.  So stop spoiling his aura because of your flaws.  "

She then took her aim to Harshad . 
" Harshad !! I didn't love you but respected you as I thought you have respect for me. I knew that you didn't love me too and your nature.  but yet I have decided to marry you just because I found you a good human being like your parent's.  But I was wrong. you are a human being but not good. Firstly go and learn to respect the emotions of a girl. "

She then took a hand to all Saxena's and said  " Thank you for coming in my life for this short term and making me realize that how cheap some people could be. "

Malhotra were too proud of their daughter.  I meant daughter in law too.
The words of her was not individually her but it was a voice of all the girls who were humiliated by the silly superstitious of the outdated cruel society.  

" Don't be so proud of yourself with your speech you silly girl.  Might be that guy has married you. But this marriage will not be survived long.  As he gonna die soon.  You will spoil him.  " the adamant arrogant priest again stated.

Manik and Cabir took charge to hit him but  were stopped with Nandini's reply 
" Thank you for informing.  But I think you have some sort of hearing problem.  I have already told you that every thing is decided by God not the fake people like  you.  So stop worrying about me and my husband' s future . I have faith in my almighty God. And he will take on from now.  So you just get lost.  "

Nandini's bold words stunned whilst made happy the Malhotra's and Fab3. 

Though Manik was surprised confused with all these but that  ' my Husband ' tag some where down on his heart made him feel special. 

Saxena's could not take that insult more and left. 

After their departure there was a pin drop silence in the huge mansion.

Niyonika took a deep breath and forwarded to Nandini and said " Nandu.. beta "

Before she could speak further Nandini cut her in middle saying    " I need some alone time.  " 
Saying she ran to the upstairs leaving all of them baffled.  

But before getting out of sight she gave a last look to Manik who was looking at her direction only.  Their eyes met and shared their words which brought tears in their eyes.  
Soon her presence was blurred in front of Manik and he kneel ed down there loosing all his strength .

Sorry for being so late but am really super occupied  with my college and other  stuffs.  pardon. bear with this crap.   Read at your own risk.
keep liking. comenting. Stay tuned😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
Originally posted by angelsparkling1

Amazing 😊
Plzz update soon & do PM me
update was gud r i can say super but 
wt dis yar u gave promo after so long that too πŸ˜­
its complicated πŸ˜‰ lemme read 1st
I was waiting for u to update dear it was so emotional i luved it nandini's feelings were expressed so well by u every expression was jst flowing through my mind i luv it plz update soon ill be waiting
update z nyc waiting for next one badly plz continue soon
Amazing!
I can't wait to know how they will realise their love for eachother!
I could feel Nandu's words! And Manik was numb
But atleast I'm glad that they are married!
Can't wait to read about their married life!
Will Nandu accept it?
Please update soon
Thanks for the PM :)
Love, Pari :)

Hiii
nice update
thanks for PM
CONTINUE SOON
WAITING FOR NXT UPDATE
u r vry gud writer but yrrr ye complications kb km honge and plzzz abb isse yee manglik vala twist end kro plzzz its an request