Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
WOAH!wow!quite dramatic and AWESOME!i too think like a few others here that its nandini who slapped manik cause she is already feeling real low about herself and the pundit's words of her being a bad luck affected her quite a lot.and she does love manik!so all these plus manik's wellbeing and not being able to voice her opinion in all these finally must have made her lose control.i think its nandini!but can be neyo or mann or anyone!Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

No no no no no...

you can't do this to Nandini... I had thought Manik realised his feelings for her but... NOOO

i agree with this!manik married her only cause he thought there is no other way for nandini,kinda out of pity,if you think of it in nandini's pov!cause if he did love her he would never let her get married.he was in pain seeing her go away but he didn't stop the wedding either.if i was in nandini's place i'd only see that this married me only to save me,he pitied me.yes he is very protective of me.but in the end everyone will say he married her to save her.out if sympathy and fierceprotectiveness.bbut not love!bas!and that gotta hurt!
epshitatabassum thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to u manan ki shaddi  karbanay kilia
My brain now twits
Bcz it's complicated
 Awsome
Fab
Best
ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...manik saw her lehnga catching that chingari from so far...
Thank god their marriage stopped bt the reason was the stupidest one... And that guruji..arghh.. Manik should hve hit him more...
Omg manik applied sindoor...i was expecting that...
And did nandu slap him..shit...
Nyc update...
Thankz 4 the pm
Farheen_siddqui thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It's awesome ... yar !!
I read all dd parts in one go. 
U've penned down all the emotions soso well.
pkz continue soon ... waiting eagerly.  I think Nyonika slapped him...!!! I wonder who's d one who slapped Manik
iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shittt man itna bra twist😲😲😲 bichraa manik chamat q ek to iazat bachai aur upper sy kya mila😭 bhalai k to zamana he ne rha🥺 bt i must say ds chp was having all emotions along with slighlty humuor by d entry of d priest😆😆 good job👏👏 plzz update itx nxt chp soon as i cnt w8 for too long man😃until dn tc love ya😳
zooni.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It was shocking, but awesome too as they got married.. damn! that guru ji but i felt so bad for nandini that i wished someone just said more on her behalf and just show their places to harshad and his family by some harsh words... i expected a bit of more dialouges... but its okay as this one was also amazing.. lastly manik got slapped i guess by nandini.. looking forward to the story and mostly waiting for alya's reaction
Great work😊
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: filter.coffee

i agree with this!manik married her only cause he thought there is no other way for nandini,kinda out of pity,if you think of it in nandini's pov!cause if he did love her he would never let her get married.he was in pain seeing her go away but he didn't stop the wedding either.if i was in nandini's place i'd only see that this married me only to save me,he pitied me.yes he is very protective of me.but in the end everyone will say he married her to save her.out if sympathy and fierceprotectiveness.bbut not love!bas!and that gotta hurt!

you said what I wanted to... and even if they realise their love later, this out of pity marriage, it will surely crop up, and will be an obstacle for them.

I liked the carefree and confident girl Nandini that she was before this episode, now this thing will affect that also.
Ashmita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...though the marriage was stopped for an invalid and ill reason saying that nandini is mangalik, bad sign or adhere common girl but I'm happy that she didn't get married to that shithead and didn't become a part of that awful saxena family whose thinking is soo cheap and outdated who believes in such superstitions in the 21st century...and manik did right by punching that arrogant and cheap pandit for using those ill words for his nandini...teaching those shitheads a lesson was a must...and maan and niyonika they are like ideal parents any girl could ever get...they stood by her regardless of the fact that their reputation and status are at stake...though nandini is not their own child but yet they have been better than the real parents...and those saxenas I feel like beating them to death... how can someone stoop soo low...disgusting...but the best part was when manik just to prove that pandit wrong and to support nandini in her jard times took such a big and crucial step of marrying nandini...I'm proud of him...harshad is such a jerk... one moment he was like how can someone touch his to be wife and now that his own life is at stake he doesn't care about the girl...anyways great update...uh are doing really well...the story is taking an interesting turn...uh are a wonderful writer...thank uh sooo much for the pm... really appreciate it...please update real soon...will be waiting for your posts...keep up the great work...best wishes... :) :D
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh wow I just loved it waiting desperately for the next part... finally Manik and Nandini are Man and Women three cheers...👏👏👏