Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Love this... I am actually loving Harshgad ... coz only his pushing is bringing the truth to the front with MANAN... looking forward to seeing what it will take for them both, especially Manik to admit the truth...
khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was great
U don't Aaliyah much ??
Because I'm your both the stories Aaliyah is not good enough
Well I was just asking randomly
Continue soon
rupmanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey just read all parts ... teally its complicated
but the way you portray its amazing waiting for next part do pm me ...

musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

PART 17

" Wow what a performance guys " Nandini cheerfully greeted them after their one more rocking hit event.

" really guys. watching Fab5 to perform is an indeed bless " Harshad also greeted them.

" that's the universal truth . Am I right or I am right " Cabir stated in his cool attitude and they all agreed and shared a Fab5 group hug.  Nandini was too happy to see her friends success and clicked their group hug photo. 

After some while wrapping up everything it was their time to return back to their own zones their places.

Mukti asked Cabir to drop her. And they retired biding them bye. 

Manik was attending Niyonika's call when he felt a touch on his back.  He turned around and found Aliya.

" what ? " he asked her hanging up the call.

" woh will you drop me Manik? " she asked sheepishly as she wanted to spend some alone time with him knowing the fact that he had  least interest in her.  But she just too adamant to give up on him.

" But why me ? And wasevi I have to take Nandini with me.  You ask Dhruv ?" He casually replied.

Before Aliya would come with another reason Harshad  said " Don't worry Manik. You go with Aliya. Nandini k liye main hu naa. I will drop Nandini "

Manik 's anger again started raising  with Harshad words and claiming her him and apart from this his hands around Nandini's little back made him go all mad and furious.

" Harshad " he said little louder and received surprising gaze of all.  So controlling the anger mercury he continued " You have no need to take that much stress. And if you have forgotten then let me remind you that our I mean me and Nandu's destination is same. So  I will take her.  You relax. "

Nandini again felt too helpless. Neither she wanted to break Harshad's wishes nor she wished to make Manik more fumed.   But Harshad was her would be husband and she didn't want him to feel cornered.  Whereas Manik was her...!! Even her subconscious mind thought for some time. Then jerking away that thought she convinced herself saying best friend . Manik was her best friend.

She sighed a deep breath then said " It's okay Manik.  you go na with Aliya. Harshad will take me home.  "

" What ? " Manik was shocked.  He didn't expect these from Nandini.  " Are you gone insane?  Media crowd are still outside and you want to get stuck in between them. ?" He retorted.

" chill Bro.  She won't as per she is with me. But with you she will definitely ." Harshad taunted. 

Manik gave him a death glare and said " seriously like seriously Harshad ? Remember Engagement day when you just wanted to give your stupid bites to the media taking the advantages of our status . "

" Manik you better watch out your words "  Harshad warned him.

Nandini so badly wanted  to stop their that verbal attacks as it not only hurting her but worsen the situation too. 
She silently prayed help from her almighty Aaiyaappaa.

" Buddy is right Harshad . Nandini doesn't like these media and all gatherings.  So its better if she will go with buddy . And above of all jana toh dono ko ek hi ghar pe hai. " Dhruv being a peacemaker said and unwillingly Harshad nodded and left the place bidding Nandini 

" And Aliya don't worry I will drop you. Come "  he further said looking at Aliya and she had nothing to do but agree. 
Manik gave him a thankful smile.

Bidding each other Dhruv left with Aliya leaving Manik and Nandini behind.  As they thought it was better to leave splitting than together to avoid the crowd. 

" ohh hello.. kya calculate kar rahi ho ? Chale ? " Manik waved click in front of a thoughtful Nandini.

She sighed and started following his steps. Reaching the exit gate Manik protectively wrapped his strong arms around her  and  sneaked her into the car literally hiding her from the world embracing in his overprotective embrace.

The entire ride from event place to Malhotra mansion Nandini could not utter a single alphabet but scrutinized  the night of the city of dream Mumbai  and indeed the person  who was giving her the ride..

They reached home like that only and he was about to step out of the car when Nandini grabbed the hem of his jacket to stop him.

" What ? " Manik questioned.

For some couple of minutes she was numb then spoke   " Do you want to say something?  "

Manik was not so surprised with it as he very well knew his childhood bestie and her hidden supernatural  power of knowing him in and out to the perfection.

But when he himself was in great dilemma about his mental traumatic situation then what he would had supposed to say her.  So to avoid the topic he said " What ? What are you talking about? I don't have anything to say but sleep. I need rest " saying he got out of the car. 

Nandini saw him walking straight inside the House giving her a last look. That look was enough for her to measure the depth of his helplessness.  She could had deal with every bad but his drained out eyes. 
She sighed and came out of the car and asked the guard to park it.

Manik was feeling too restless regarding his life.  He didn't understand what was bothering him. He just wanted to  shout... shout  his frustrations out.

He was so engrossed in his turmoil state that he forgot where he was seating.

Nandini opened her room door and found the most expected one seating at the edge of her bed holding his head between his palm.

She smiled and silently stood near him.
" Manik " she lovingly called him placing her assured hand on his shoulder. And the next thing what happened made her froze for that moment.

Feeling her caring touch on his shoulder Manik couldn't held it more  and cried his heart out hugging her waist so tight that she could hardly move but froze. Nandini was shocked with his vulnerability. 

Nandini was softly stroking his hairs when he was still sobbing hugging her so tight like if he would had freed her then she would just left him alone.  It was like  mother was trying to sooth her son who was  scared of nightmare.

After a while Manik had loosen his grip and stood up being embarrassed by his deed.  So avoiding the eye contact he turned to leave.

" Manik " her pleading call stopped him turning the nod of the gate to open it.  He turned being full blank to face her pleading moist eyes. 

" Manik... If you want me to heal you then please firstly allow me to feel you. " 

Manik was stunned with her plead. He so wanted to share his these sudden vulnerability with his solace but couldn't for some unknown reason.  
So he replied 

" Even I want you deadly to feel and heal me but eventually it won't be possible as It's too complicated  Nandini. "

**********************

Hey guys I wanna share something like first of all warmly thanks for supporting my ff.  I am really blessed to have such a good reader friends.  
And secondly I know that many of you have asked me for their realization of love.  But I think it's not just realization but acceptance.  Our lives are full of complications.  And I just wanted to show  kind of these complications. So as the title card suggested this story would be filled with little complications. And I wished to take It bit by bit.   So please read at your own risk. Basher and lover all are welcomed whole heartily.

keep commenting liking. stay tunned😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
parthadmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Dear,
i just love this story...
its just awesome...
you are doing an amazing job so please continue with the same...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
manik u r in love with nandini..
when u will realize it...
continue soon..
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
Unres
Update er bepar e kichu bolar age bolbo tomar note er bepar e..small complications na apu..full on complicated..paich ta khulte to onek time lege jabe..

Now update..it was awesome.. The way Manik cried his heart out..he is realizing that what he is going to lose..
And Jerkshad Aliya..these two r enough to make the story more complicated..

Accha apu..tumi ff chara ar ki likhecho MaNan er upor? Ekta kaj koro na..FF gallery khule felo..noito ky2 forum er 1st page e je all story link ache seta te tomar story gula dao..taile sobar paite subhidha hobe..Edited by Addrita.Jesin - 8 years ago
epicangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I m in love with it..plzz don't make us Wait long ..
No words for story like always it's awesome..
Waiting for nxt
HTA111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truly bliss wonderful awesome update

She knew it how she feels about him but she is just waiting for him to accept it whereas he is in dilemma if he accepts it then may be ge won't be able to fulfill what she deserves or worse make her unhappy but thing is that without acceptance how will they flourish their relationship further

Both wants same thing but scared of losing each other as well

Continue soon
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice update...loved every bit.