MaNan FF *IT'S COMPLICATED* { UPDATED PART 23}pg139 7/8 - Page 46

Posted: 8 years ago
wow...ur back finally ur updated...Thnks for the wonderful update...jus loved it.. the way ur write is outstanding...i am totally in love with ur writing...ur jus fab writer...try to update soon dea cant wait so long...waiting for next part
nice update...
keep writing..😊
Awesmmm part ...👏
Seriously was waiting fr this part from a long tym n finally u updated ...
Soo finally manik said wht he felt abt ths wedding n harshad ... N nandini's words shocked him ...
She was waiting fr him to talk to her ... 

Plz post the next part soon ... Waiting fr ittt ...😒
Nice 
Hope it complication lessens
And they understand their feelings
Last line..apu..u always end part with a magical last line.. This line is the best..
Update was awesome..When will Manik understand why he cant stand by Harshad? When he will undestand that he loves Nandini?
He is breaking Nandinis heart..🥺..
And he forcefully took Nandu and Harshad didnt do anything..🤣
And update when u feel better..take care..
Amazing update dea. .
Continue soonnn

PART 15

" Toh fir kisse shadi karun ? Tumhe ? " Nandini re asked him. 

He wasn't prepared for the outburst. He was stunned.  Guilt again started overshadowing his soul. 

Nandini sensed his mental state. She smiled at this man child who was hard like a rock outside but cool like ice inside.  

" Manik " Nandini softly had taken his name.
Manik turned his gaze her side.  There was something very enhancing the way Nandini used to take his name and specially on some particular times.  
like now she called his name with that intensity which had concern for him.

" Manik agar main Yeh shaadi k liye haan nehi karti toh kya tum khus hote? ?"

Manik was puzzled.  He didn't know the answer. So he just nodded.

" if I would not agree with this marriage na then everything would be more complicated. So I ve to do this . I have to bear this complication for US. Issime sab ki bhalayi hai.  "

" but you don't love him.  Do you ? " Manik promptly asked.

Nandini sighed as running from her only best friend was a work of fool because your life was a open book in front of your best friend.  So she sighed and replied avoiding eye contact with him 

" yes I don't love him.  but I respect him.  I respect him because knowing that I don't feel the same he does for me , he likes me. He wants to marry me.  And I respect his that nature Manik.  "

"And what's about love ? " Manik was irritated yet tensed for her.  " love !!!! " Nandini took a deep breath . "  aagar sab kuch mil jata toh life kitni aasan hoti na ? If we will get everything we wished then life will be boring Manik.  And  love... jab hona hoga ho jayega. Hain na? ?  " . Nandini rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

Manik didn't know what to say next.  He himself was puzzled with his life.  He looked up at the stars .

" hmmm " ed he and wrapped his hands around her waist and soon they both fell asleep cuddling each other.

Two people who were unaware of their feelings for each other fighting for their happiness.  Manik wasn't happy with the decision of Nandini's wedding with Harshad  as because she did not love Harshad. whereas Nandini was doing  that marriage just to protect Manik from the pressures to marry her as because he was still in dilemma about his feelings for Nandini.

Two more days past.

It was the big day for Fab5 as it was their concert day. 

Afternoon  Malhotra heights

Nandini was in office with Maan discussing about some projects with the rest of board members but Manik's continues calls in Nandini's phone were disturbing them. Getting irritated Nandini put her cell in silent mode as she was a perfect workaholic.  And got settled in the meeting. 

After about  forty five minutes a loud thud on the conference hall door grabbed their attention . And there he was. The angry hulk sulking like anything in anger.

" what's this Manik ?" Maan stood up from his place and asked being irritated  his sudden visit that too like a storm.

He didn't replied anything to him but shouted turning towards Nandini " What's wrong with you haan?  I was calling you zillion times but you didn't receive only?  Where's your cell haan ??"

Nandini was embarrassed so as Maan seeing Manik's so careless immature behavior in office.

" Manik calm down.  " Nandini tried to calm him not wanting other's suspicious looks.

" calm down?  Why should I calm down. ? Do you forget the day ? It's my concert day dammit. " He retorted seemed no trace to calm.

Before Nandini could say anything Mr. Saxena said " hey young man calm down.  Why are you shouting at my would be daughter in law ?"

Manik frowned with his words. And gave a disgusted look. 

" I do remember it . And  I would think to join you guys but after the meeting . " Nandini said as she knew that only she could soothe the lava erupting inside this volcano. 

" seriously?? like seriously Nandini. You are going to attend my concert after the meeting when concert hi khatam ho jata.  Hain na ?? " Manik was in no mood to calm down. 

The rest of the members started ogling them.

Nandini felt more embarrassed and said firmly " Manik you go. I will definitely reach on time. Now you please move.  " she needed to be rude to him to avoid more embarrassments .

" yeah I would love to move " Manik replied with same anger and attitude.  " but only taking you with me. " saying he held her hand and started drugging her with him with full rights he had on her.

" Manik leave.  Meeting is still on" Nandini pleaded as all had started gossiping on their fights.

" Manik leave my daughter in law  if she doesn't want to go with you.  " Saxena said angrily on his over close behavior towards her.

Manik gave ' as if I care ' look to him.  And then said " Gentlemen being the CEO of Malhotra Heights, I, Manik Malhotra is declaring the end of this meeting right here. It's all for today.  Thank you.  " 
Saying a proud Manik turned around Maan and continued  " dad I am sneaking your princess with me to my event making sure of her well beings.  See you and mom tonight.  Wish me luck. " 

He took full access on her weight and literally weighted her to the car.

Car

" Manik again this childish nature.  Sab kya sochenge ? What's all this nonsense ?" She retorted as he tied her seat belt up leaning towards her.

He looked straight into his eyes and replied softly  " how Could I perform without my lucky charm haan ?  since last four years I have to perform seeing you through the Skype video calling.  But when I have you so close with me then yet would I suppose to perform without your physical presence Nandu ?? You're my luck Nandu . What would I do without your luck wish ?? "

His words melted her heart.  And she hugged him.  He was surprised at first but hugged her back.

They broke the hug and saw her wet cheeks .  He asked her signalling  ' what ?'

" Manik " she just  had taken his name and pecked his forehead . he smiled and understood her unsaid words and settled himself in the driving seat and started the engine.

When they were on the road to event place Nandini' s phone beeped and then she had messaged something to someone. 

They reached to the venue. As soon as his car entered into the event premises the media and fans were started hooting for him.  Nandini became scared as she didn't like the lime light . Even on her engagement day also she had hidden herself from media eye though Harshad was adamant to give a bite to media with her but her family rescued her. .  But the way they were mobbed today they would definitely get mobbed by the media people. 
Manik could understand her state and messaged the fab4 and his manager to take care of the crowd to sneak Nandini out of the media pressures.

Within no time his manager and other volunteers jumped on there to shield them. The manager opened the car gate for her and she got out.  Manik then stepped out of the car followed by her.

Then they were smoothly sneaked out of the crowd to the dressing room where fab 4 were waiting.

" ohh so finally you here Nandi.  " Cabir came forward and hugged her.

" but what took you so long? Bus 1hr me concert will gonna start. " he said breaking the hug.

Nandini didn't say anything and looked at others who had same question in their eyes. 

" office and meetings "  Manik sarcastially replied breaking the silence.  " madam ko itna kaam ka fever hai k she forgot about our event.  " he firmly said.

" come on Nandss that's not fair.  You know na Manik will not perform till your presence.  And so as we yaar. You can't be so harsh on us  " Mukti joined Cabir.

Seeing Nandini so embarrassed with her own negligence Dhrub said " relax guys. Don't make her more embarrass.  She had work that's why she forgot nehi toh she won't miss our any concert.  "

" ohh Dhrub. ... tuh v naa " Cabir and Mukti sighed in unison .

" okk guys now lets get ready we have hardly 45 minutes. " Aliya said and all agreed with her and moved to their respective alloted rooms to get dressed leaving Manik and Nandini behind as that was Manik's changing room.

" you change jaldi se I will wait outside. " Nandini  said and was about to step out Manik stopped her holding her hand. 

" what ??" Nandini asked .

" are you okay ? " Manik asked.

" yes I am. " she nodded and smiled. " but are you okay ?" She re asked.

Before Manik Could answer her phone beeped again.  She took out her cell off her bag when Manik frustratingly said " first meeting then now phone. Good.  You are too busy to give me time Nandu. " he placed his chin on her shoulder.
His childish complaint made her forgot about the cell.  As she very well knew that His all these cute antics were reserved for her only.

" Awaaa " Nandini pulled her chin and said " Manik I wondered that what you would do when I will get married tab who will deal your tantrums? Tab kiske saath Yeh manmani karoge ?"

Manik was silent for a while as like he was in deep thought and then he replied " then I will not let you get married with anyone.  "

guys first of all thanks for liking my ffs. And about " Its Complicated " toh I  would like to clear some confusions regarding this ff.

FIRST > the prologue is the present of this story and The parts are the flashbacks. Don't worry story will revel with time.
have patience,
SECOND> guys as per title suggested " its complicated " This story is kind of COMPLICATED. as I think our lives are complicated. 

I just can not believe that at last I have updated my three ffs all together. Keep suggesting ,commenting. Stay tuned.😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
res
Unres
Yepiees I am first one to cmnt
Manik sneaked her out of the conference 😆
Manik ka kuch nahi ho sakta
Nandini marrying for manik 😭
Waiting for the reunion
Cont soon
Edited by Dhariya_ - 8 years ago