MaNan FF *IT'S COMPLICATED* { UPDATED PART 23}pg139 7/8 - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Awsome loved it continues soon β­οΈ
Originally posted by Daz4488

Is the guy chuckling Harshad?

let's see. ... keep tuned.
[QUOTE=mehjaben_nahin] aashi r u serious???
dat jerk n nandu lol r u serious hihi
let the fun begin m loving it aashi nxt time popcorn leke teri update porte bosbo
dkhi ki hoi n tui thik asis ekhn health er ki obostha???[/QUOTE

ha ha ha... popcorn! !! nice haan. ... yaap i m recovering. ...
Originally posted by musicialtie

ha ha ha... popcorn! !! nice haan. ... yaap i m recovering. ...

nope aashi m actually locing it u knw kuch ney stories pore amr mtha khr hoye gese rag je emn uthtese tai decide korsi ekgn shudu tui soho r koek jn jader ta pori sudu segulai porbo faul manusjn

~' IT'S COMPLICATED '~

PART 12

Maan saw them talking laughing with each other.  He was happy to see Nandini smiling but upset thinking her with another guy without Manik. His promise to his late best friend  and himself  to make Nandini one day their wouldn't be seem to happen any more.  He sighed then thought after all she is happy.
And that's enough for them. 

Malhotra mansion

Manik got up and find himself in different bed.  He then realized it was Nandini's.  He recalled last night.  And  sneaked out of the bed thinking where was she. He then looked at the wall clock.  It was 11 am.  " she must be in office. " he thought and came out of her room entered into his room   to get freshen up.

After getting fresh he came to downstairs and hugged Niyonika back wise who was doing some work seating in the couch.

" good morning mom.  " he wished her. 

" hmm " she lazily replies and kept doing her paper works.

" Are you still mad at me? " he asked her childishly nuzzling his face on her hairs.

" what do you want me to do then ? " she replied.

" Mummaa... sorry na. If you would have asked me to do something else then I would definitely do that.  But the thing you have asked for was totally impossible for me. " he replied keeping his head on her shoulder.

" but why?  What's bothering you ? You can share Manik.  I am your mom after all.  I won't judge you but would show you the right path.  "  Niyonika kept an assurance motherly hand on his head.

He then came and seated in front of her    keeping his head on her lap and said " I don't know what actually I want.  But one thing which I clearly not want to hurt Nandini at all.  You know how precious she's for me.  For us.  So I can't take the risk to hurt her anyway that too because of me.  "

"But why do you think of hurting her?  " Niyonika asked ruffling his hairs.

" I don't know Mumma.. I told you na about my dilemma.  And apart from this I don't know if she likes me or not in that manner.  If she doesn't like me then? And even I don't like her wase.  And as if main usse khus nehi rakh paya Toh aap hi batao what to do?  I don't afford loosing her friendship mom.  So its better to gert buried the topic then and  there itself. "  he said holding her one hand on her.

" mera bachcha..." she planted a kiss on his head.  She thought about his true concerned for her Nandini. 

More 5 days past.

Harshad jellied with Nandini very well.  They started sharing a good friendly bond.  Though it was different from his side but Nandini still considering him as a good business partner and friend. 

Even the Saxenas' started visiting Malhotras' very often. And finally one fine day their engagement was declared.

Though Nandini wasn't happy with the engagement but she didn't want to make them upset all over again.  So she agreed.  And next day was her engagement day. 

There was an another one who was totally against of the alliance between Nandini and Harshad. 

"Manik tomorrow no party no studio no work okay. You have to be home." 
"  There are lots of work yet pending beta.  And most of all she needs you by her side tomorrow"
Maan and Niyonika were instructing him who wasn't at all liking the Topic.

" mom dad is it needed to hook up Nandu with that jerk ? " he frustratingly said.

" Maanik " Maan shouted   " behave.  Take his name  with respect.  After all he is Nandu's would be husband. " he rebuked him.

" Respect my foot " he said feasting his teeth in anger.

" Maaanik " this time it was Niyonika.

" What the hell wrong with you guys ?? " he chewed his words and left being super irritated.

Nandini  watched the whole scenario standing on the stairs hiding herself behind the fountain.  She sighed and shook her head.

Recording Studio.

The Fab 5 were preparing for the  next concert of their which gonna be held on  just three days  later.

" guys jo v practice karna hai let's do it now today only as tomorrow it won't be possible as it is Nandu's engagement.  " Cabir informed them all.

" haan yaar you're right.  " dhruv said.

" ohhh god.  I just can't believe that Nandsss is gonna engage that too tomorrow.  I am so excited. " Mukti said jumping on her feet in happiness.

" yeah me too happy for her.  " Aliya said.  But she was happy not because of Nandini but herself as it would clear her way to enter The Malhotra mansion.

" guys I ve a superb idea to surprise Nandu. " Cabir  exclaimed. 

" aree toh bata na..kab batayega after engagement? " Mukti patted his shoulder.

" very funny. " Cabir mocked and then said " let's do one surprise performance  tomorrow only as a surprise gift for her. What's say?"

" wow Cabir... tu kabse itna intelligent Ho gaya ? " Mukti happily hugged him.

" jabse tu itni idiot ho gayi.  " he made fun of her.  She playfully hit his back while hugging.

" haan Cabir the idea is gonna rock. Kyun buddy?   " dhruv asked Manik who was silence till the whole conversation.

" Mmmaanik " Cabir called him.

" hmm what ? " Manik who was busy tuning his guitar replied lazily.

" What what?  Cabir ne avi shared a plan to surprise Nandini.  So raha tha kya ?" Mukti questioned him.

" plan?  what plan ? " he raised his eyebrows.

" ohh buddy kal Nandini ka engagement hai toh we are just thinking to give her a surprise performance. " dhruv said.

" Engagement !!! " he fisted his teeth and murmured. " Bloody hell.  " he looked away.

Cabir looked at him narrowing his gaze as he was trying to read between the lines.

There was another pair of eyes which were observing his facial expressions keenly. It was Aliya. Then she asked " why baby ? Aren't you happy with this engagement ? "

Her words brought back him to reality and he replied composing himself  " Ermm.. off course I am happy.  Why don't I ? " But he asked himself  " do I really happy ?Arggghh. "

" again you are lost... you Lost Soul. "  Cabir taunted him. 

" listen guys do whatever you want but don't drug me on it. " Manik said with attitude and disgusted mood.

" But why baby?  Just now toh you said that you are happy for her then mana Kyun kar rahe ho ? " Aliya became suspicious.

The rest of Fab 4 waited for a suitable reason from him.    He looked around his friends then said  " It is just that I can't stand that Harshad jerk. "

" but buddy I know he's little bit weird but he's not bad either. " Dhruv tried to Pacify him.

" I don't know but I am not getting any positive vibe whenever I came across him. " he said holding his head.

" give some time to yourself Manik.  Then every thing will  fall into place  . Okey?? It's just a matter of time.  " Cabir said keeping one  friendly hand on his shoulder to calm his disturbed friend.

" I don't know man. .. bus keep me away from these drama." Saying he picked his guitar up and walked out of the studio leaving them confused.

" don't worry about him.  He will come across.  The plan is on. " Cabir cheered the group. 

" Why I am not getting any positive vibes ?? They  are right as though about  Harshad.  But then why the hell I can't stand him ? " he  frustratingly hit the car bonnet. 

Malhotra Mansion,, night

"Hey beautiful? "  Harshad called Nandini.

" hi Harshad.  How are you?  " she asked.

" Am fine.  How's you ? Excited for tomorrow. ? " he re asked.

' Excited ' this word put her in some dilemma.  "  Is she? " She did not know. 
So she smartly switched the topic.  " you say sab thiik ?"

" when you are in my life then sab thik toh hoga hi na.  " he  Sounded romantic.

Nandini ignored his romantic tone and said " ohhh  so much of compliment haan.  Thanks.  Achcha listen mom is calling me.  I will talk to you later. " saying without giving him time to fetch the conversation little more she hanged up. 

She sighed and turned back towards the door hearing someone was chuckling behind her. 

Sorry for chotu update as I have to give kind of times to my two other ffs too. and as i have to visit hospitals randomly due to my bad health so bear with short updates... keep loving,,, commenting... Stay tuned😊
aaawwweessuummm...plz pm me nxt tym
Plzz don let nandu engaged with Harshad...loved Manik in this update..
Don't soon..
Waiting for the next chapter... 
This is one of d beautiful ffs I love... Ur amazingly taking the story.. 
Love their friendship n inexpressive unaware feelings for each other.. 
Post next one soon...
I can't believe nandu is getting engaged with that harshad pls don't let it happen ,i know it is not going to happen πŸ˜‰ can't see nandu and manik in these delema
Pls bring them together soon
The way story is going i am so excited to know more 😊 dieing with curiosity that what manik will do
I wish cabir is same like kyy and help them to understand their feelings for each other πŸ˜‰
Can't guess anything more
Update soon
Pm me