MaNan FF *IT'S COMPLICATED* { UPDATED PART 23}pg139 7/8 - Page 31

Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting promo 
Nyonika wants harshad to woo nandini so that manik realises his feelings for her 

Me likey! 

Continue soon 
Will Harshad's closeness with Nandini and talks for their marriage make MaNan realise their feelings?
Love the promo. 😳 post the next part soon
I was waiting for this only
Now it will be fun to read
πŸ‘The story is superd... Seriously u r an osm writer..πŸ‘

Plz update next part soon. πŸ˜Š

~~ IT'S COMPLICATED ~~

PART 11

" Why the hell are these all getting so complicated man !! " Manik stopped his car in a jerk and stomped his hand on the stirring wheel in frustration.  He couldn't take all these drama more.  Niyonika's anger and Nandini 's blank face were confusing him. He was so drained out to read his own heart.  

He drove back to home and went straight to upstairs.  But before entering his room he peeped into his next room which was Nandini's.  He slightly slid the door and unknowingly a lone smile crept on his tempting yet tensed face. 

He saw Nandini was sleeping half seated in the cradle swing on the balcony and holding the book she was most probably reading.  Her tiny cute head was moving with the swing. Her serene face was looking so angelic with the moonlit light.
He mesmerized her for some time then swiftly picked her up in his arms getting sure he would not ruin her beautiful slumber.  He placed her on the bed and  cover her with the comforter.

He was about to leave but some magnetic force pulled him to her . He unknowingly leaned closer to her face and then gently pecked on her forehead.  He stayed on that position for some couple of seconds and said " Nandu I am sorry if I hurt you today but I can't marry you as I don't afford to loose you. " 

He straighten up himself but something soft stopped him to drift apart.  He then saw Nandini held his hand in sleep and a heavenly beautiful smile was spreading on  her face.  He tried to free himself but couldn't   as his every try disturbing her sleep and some cute frown appeared in her face. He chuckled at her cute antiques though she was in sleep.  So he gave in and adjusted himself in the bed beside her.  As soon as he laid down on her side she stirred a little and moved her petite body close to him. Manik then made that angelic princess comfortable with his cuddles and slept peacefully forgetting the whole fiasco for what he was hell frustrated even some minutes before also.

Next morning   Malhotra Mansion

" last day  Saxena was again asking about the decision.  " Maan said sipping the morning coffee.

Niyonoka was silent.  So he again repeated " Saxena was very much wishing our Nandu for his son."

"Ummm.  Suna main ne.  " she took a sip  and said then she further said "   so what did you say?  "

"I said nothing but politely rejected.  " Maan replied. He observed his wife was in deep thought.  There were some stressed lines dancing on her forehead .

Suddenly she broke her silence and said    " why ?? Why did you reject ? You shouldn't have done this.  "

Maan was shocked . He was confused with his wife statement.  He didn't expect that from her who was adamant to make Nandini her daughter in law. And suddenly she was accusing him to reject Saxena proposal for Nandini. For that Nandini whose thought of separation  gave her panic attacks. 

" what ?? What are you talking about?  Are you gone mad Niyonoka?  " Maan was confused whilst angry.

" I know  what I am saying.  " she said sternly.  Maan gave a questioning look to her.  

Seeing her husband tensed she said " aaj nehi toh kal we have to think about her wedding.  So why not today ? Though I was dreaming of her for my son but I am not so lucky enough to have  a  Bahu like her.  So if Harshad is written in her fate toh let's accept it and move on for her happiness. "

" but  Niyo. .. are you sure ?? I mean don't you think we should discuss with Nandini  once?" Maan was hell tensed.

" yes I am sure. And baat rahi Nandu ki toh she is my daughter  and she won't  say No. So  ..Let's call Mr saxena. " saying she stood up from the couch and moved towards the cordless phone. 

It was morning. Sun rays were falling in two  bodies cuddling  sleeping in each others arms lazily protectively.
The sun beams were disturbing her peaceful slumber.  She squeezed  her eyes a little to avoid the disturbance but her try went in vain. She sighed in half sleep and tried to turn to the other side but something unusually usual stopped her doing so.  To know the reason she   unwillingly opened her eyes to find a strong hand dressed in several unique yet attractive wrist bands were protectively wrapping on her small waist. And her legs were tangled with a masculine leg. She very well knew the owner of the leg and hand.  

She turned her head on her right side to find Manik was sleeping like a baby resting his head on the crook of her neck.  She sighed.  It was a comforting sigh.  His hot breadth were warming up her cold  body.  She thought " how naive and calm his face was looking when he was asleep ". 

She then looked at the antique Buddha shape  wall clock. And she was shocked to see the clock indicating 8:10 am. 
" Aayaappaa it's so late !! How did I sleep for so long!!! And wait... How  did I came here in my bed ? I was toh seating in the balcony ?? "  she asked herself.  And she got her answer touching the  masculine hand on her.  " ohh it was Manik.. " she smiled. 

Then promptly another thought captured her " what is he doing in my bed ? Though it was not so unusual but yet..."  She was in her  trances when she felt him stirring  his exquisite body a bit. She stood still not to disturb him as she knew that he must be came late at night and needed proper rest.  She laid for some time more ruffling his hairs and finally thought to get up when the clock stroked at 8:40..

She softly pulled his hand up and placed it on him.  And then very patiently freed her legs from his.  Succeeding she sneaked out of her bed and moved to the loo keeping a pillow on her side so that he could cuddle it up. 

She did her human needed morning works in no sound. When she was done with her bathing and all she came out of her washroom wrapping herself in her bath robe. 

Manik was still sleeping hugging her pillow like a cute baby.  
She chuckled and started getting ready for office. 

"Good morning papa.  " she came and side hugged Maan .

" good morning. But I think today sun forgot to rise on time. " Maan replied hugging her back with a smile

" Nothing like that papa.  It just that I slept late last night toh I woke up late . " she took the seat next to him at the breakfast table. "Where's mom?" 

" right in front of you my baby.  " Niyonka came with a tray and put it on the table.

" wow muffins.  " She exclaimed with joy to see one of her best dessert. 

Niyonka smiled and said " last day was a bad and tiring day.  So I have prepared this to cheer you all up.  "

" ahhhaaa I like it.  Actually I am loving it.  Thank you mom.  " Nandini kissed her on her cheek and lift one of them..started eating. 

After having their breakfast Nandini and Maan  were heading towards the office. Meanwhile Niyonka asked a servant to check on Manik. Then Nandini promptly said " om prakash ji koi jarurat nehi hai.  Aap jao.  "

Then she turned to Niyonka and said  " Actually he is sleeping in my room.  Last night kab aaya I don't know. But now he's resting.  He was looking so stressed out.  So I thought to give him time to get proper sleep.  Bechare ko kitna kuch tackle karna parta hai.  He needs care. Let him sleep mom.  " she said in one go and Niyonka and Maan stared at her with proud eyes. "

chale papa ?" She then said and walked out of the house.  

"Kash my idiot son would ever understood the value of this very rare diamond. !!!! " Niyonka sighed and got back to her works. 

Malhotra Heights

Nandini was busy with file and dictating Navya when they heard a knock at her cabin  door .

" come in " she lazily said and kept dictating Navya.

" heyyy beautiful. "

she frowned and looked up. It was Harshad with his smile.

" ohh hii  Harshad.  Come please.  " She greeted him.

" wase suddenly in office ?"she asked and Navya excused herself and left.

" just to meet you.  " Harshad replied.

" what? ? " Nandini was Confused. 

" why do you have any problem ? " he was quick.  And seeing her raising eye brows said " are chill . Was kidding. Actually I am here for the new contract as I am associating my dad. "

" My Dad ? "She said.

" Mr. Sourav Saxena. My dad . He wants me to assist him on this project with Malhotra 's so I am here To meet the in charge of the project.   " Harshad said.

Nandini found him a jolly fun loving guy.  
" ohh then you are absolutely in right place as I am the in charge.  Actually I am helping papa I mean Mr.  Maan Malhotra on the project.  " Nandini replied.

" ohh nice to meet you. Ms.  Moorthy.  " he forwarded his hands.

" same here Mr Saxena. " she shook her hand with him.

Then they shared lots of talks laughs. 

The whole jovial scenario was observed by one pair of happy whilst upset eyes .  

do commenting... suggesting...  Stay tuned.😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
lovely update
lovd it
nicely written
cont soon
Awesome update waiting badly fr next
aashi its getting more interesting n more awesome loved it cont soon :-)))
itna chhotu update!..
music pls one more pls pls pls..
loads of love