Posted: 8 years ago
humesha ki tarah chhotu update!! πŸ₯±
music tu kab sudhregi!!! πŸ˜•
waiting waiting..
update jaldi karr... πŸ₯±
nikki.smiley95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy...i m the new reader of ur ff...i just read one part of it on fb and then searched for it on google...gud dat i looked for it otherwise i would have missed such a wonderful story yrr...u r really talented.
The plot of ur story is new & very tempting...i just started reading it yesterday only & now i just keep waiting when are u gonna post nxt part ...so again i m eagerly waiting for the nxt part & hoping for a really big one..:) 😊 😳
Manan_Ananya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Plz update soon really waiting..
Loved the update and Manan..
They rockzz
RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
aliya kaha se agayi ...
I didn't even notice that aliya was not present in
the previous updates :P
plz continue soon
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved manik nandini relationship 
Cont soon
drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i read all the parts in one go fer this 
its awesome 
i loved it 
n i wanna know the entire story fast...thats how curious i m 
nandini and her equations with everyone 
nandini being manik's weakness 
gosh ! they are in love ...just that they need a push ...obvio aliya is that n they will be together β€οΈ
n yes ! i loved it ..soo muchhh😳
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nikki.smiley95

Heyy...i m the new reader of ur ff...i just read one part of it on fb and then searched for it on google...gud dat i looked for it otherwise i would have missed such a wonderful story yrr...u r really talented.
The plot of ur story is new & very tempting...i just started reading it yesterday only & now i just keep waiting when are u gonna post nxt part ...so again i m eagerly waiting for the nxt part & hoping for a really big one..:) 😊 😳

thank you dear... thanks a ton... 
but in fb?? sorry i m not aware about it..
if u dnt mind can i get d link????
keep loving...😊
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

PART 7

"Aliya... stop. " Manik moved back.

" Why baby?  Don't you like it?  "  Aliya questioned.

" listen Aliya... " Manik was cut in middle with a sound on the door.

"Maanik" Nandini knocked his door and entered.

" when did you start knocking ? " Manik asked her.

"Ummm before I entered and caught you in some compromising state so I just thought to yell and come.  " she smirked. " came to return it.  Sorry. . Important works? " no

" very funny.  But smarty I wasn't doing anything compromising. Oak  "  Manik said like her tone.

" Really ??? " she smirked and  ask them to come down stairs fast.

" let's go. M done.  Come Aliya.  " said he left the room .

" Aliya change and come first soon.  "   saying Nandini left after him.

"Why manik is behaving so different ??? Is the reason behind his change attitude  Nandini !!! " Aliya thought. "I should get charged ."

They all went to the beach.  As it was a quite part of their farmhouse so there were less crowd.  They were all walking in the beach... playing with water. . Splashing water to each other having fun.

Nandini was  seating alone on the sand and watching her friends Fab 5 enjoying.  Their enjoyment made her happy and indirectly she also was enjoying.

"Heyy why you were seating here alone ? " dhruv came and sat next to her.

" Nothing just watching you guys having so much fun.  " Nandini replied without breaking her gaze to them.

" so you also come na.  " Dhruv said.  " no Dhruv I don't feel so. I know na my hydhrophobia. " Nandini gave a pale smile. She saw Aliya tried to get cozy with Manik.

" par if you won't try then how will you get over of it. " said Dhruv drawing circles on the sand

" I have tried.  Even manik and papa both have tried but in vain.  And wasevi I love to watch sea sore like this seating alone. It gives me relax taking my all worries and sadness. " Nandini replied also started playing with sand. 
" dhruv come na yaar" mukti shouted.

" go " she said without giving him time to speak up .

"You also come na " he pleaded.

" please no. " she politely said making baby face.

Dhruv joined them in the water.

Nandini then started thinking of her parents.. then their sudden death..  her devastated life. Then Malhotra Mom and dad's unconditional love and care then Manik her best friend. Lone tear rolled down. 
She was in quick visit to her past days one warm touch got back to reality.

" whats upp?? " Manik came and sat next to her encircling his arm around her shoulder . She smiled. 

" what are you thinking? "  he asked her " and  why are you crying. ? " he asked again wiping her tears.

"  nothing woh bus. ..." she sobbed.

" Mom dad ki yaad aaraha hai. ?" He asked " Nanduuu " and pressed her shoulder.

Tears started falling down within no time as they were just waiting for his tenderness.

" Nanduu .. stop baba " he pulled her in his arms.   " shhh...  stop stop  crying.  "

She hugged her back and pushed her into him more as she can just to be sure of his   his presence .

Aliya was watching all these from far and getting jealous and thought 
" why did you return Nandini? "

Nandini was still sobbing resting herself in his caring chest and   he was radiating warmth to her cold saddened heart.

" guys come na " Cabir came to them.  They broke the hug. 

" Nandini are you okk? ? " he saw her watery eyes.

" am ok Cabir just ma papa ko miss kar rahi thi.  "  she said wiping her tears off.

" Nandu " Cabir wanted to console her but she stopped him " don't worry am perfectly alright now  " and smiled at Manik.  And seeing her smiling his heart smiled.

" okkk toh now let's have some fun.. come with me " Cabir tried to cheer her.

" No I can't. " Nandini said showing her fear.

" ohhh... off course you can.  And I m here na with you. so ? " Manik said and stood up.

" now chalo " Manik said. And the next thing surprised  her but  in a happy way.

They both offered hand to her to get up. 
She smiled and held their hands with her two hands and got up. They smiled and both Manik and Cabir side hugged her and walked to the water holding each other.

They started playing splashing sprinkling water to each other.  
Manik and Cabir were playing around Nandini just to protect her.  They then started singing dancing. 

Aaj blue hai PaNi
Paani PaNi PaNi PaNi paani
Aur din bhi sunny
Sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Aajaao on the beach yaar
Photo meri kheench, phooti kismat hogi teri     ( Cabir sang pointing Nandini as she was still not ready to get her mind loose and enjoy)

Gar tune ye baat na maani 

(Mukti then improvised.. )

Aaj blue hai PaNi
Aur din bhi sunny

(She held Aliya and they both sang.)

Aajaao on the beach yaar
Photo meri kheench, phooti kismat hogi teri

O ho... O ho...

(Aliya sang )

Sunset ka time ho
Thandi-thandi ret ho
Let's go to party yaara
Mujhse na ab wait ho

(Mukti took Nandini hand from Manik and  encircled her hand around Nandini's neck )

Music chala do
Shuru karo party ho gayi der
Bottle pila do mujhko
Bas phir yaara, i don't care   ( ManBir shouted)

all the boys then sang together

Aaj blue hai PaNi
Aur din bhi sunny
Aajaao on the beach yaar
Photo meri kheench

(Cabir and Dhruv fell on water holding eachother)

Phooti kismat hogi teri
Agar tune ye baat na maani 
Agar tune ye baat na maani 

O ho... O ho...

they were dancing. while dancing Aliya was trying hard to get close to Manik. she pulled Manik towards her. And started caressing his face seductively.

chahihe he he..
Tera pyaar.. that's all i need
O mere yaar!

Cabir then sang holding  Nandini and Mukti. 

Ek tu ho, main hoon
Aur sea-side pe PaNi ka shor

Manik then came to Nandini and sang holding her tight as they had already moved towards the deep of the water level.

Aaja meri baahon me Girl what you waiting for
Tujhko me leke chalun phir pyari si yacht pe

Mukti then jumped on both Cabir and Manik and they all fell on water. Nandini panicked as she was out of  Manik's hold and Dhruv offered her his hand. she held it and smiled .

Ho jaayenge hum talli Malibu ke shot pe 

Aaj blue hai paani
Aur din bhi sunny
Aajaao on the beach yaar
Photo meri kheench phooti kismat hogi teri

they were all dancing enjoying pouring their heart out.
o ho.. o ho...

The little crowd were present there they started clapping watching The famous Fab5 performing live in front of then that too without an high entry visit. it was a bliss to them.

They were all tired  and move to their rooms to get some sleep. 
Nandini came to her room and entered into washroom to take a relaxing shower.  
After taking a quite long shower she walked out of the washroom just to get surprised seeing Manik in her bed sleeping on his bare stomach.  

" what is doing here ? " she thought and then came up with a solution " may be in tiredness he forgot what's his room now. Hmm yehi hoga" 
She sat near him and saw his wet hairs and body.  
" aiyaappa he will get cold.  " she thought and started drying his hair with her towel smoothly not to disturb his sleep.  She did the same with his body.  

"Yeh monster jitna v idiot Ho but he has got a really tempting body. " she  self talked and unknowingly blushed. 
Suddenly Manik moved in sleep and held her hand on him . She was first shocked then softly removed herself from his grip.

She was tired but not sleepy so she decided to seat the poolside attached to her room and inhaling the late afternoon cool breeze. So she covered Manik and went outside.
he was laying on the sundeck  Closing her eyes.  And she felt asleep.

" Heyy "

She suddenly woke up and saw Manik standing in front of her.

" you woke up?  "  she said getting up  murmuring" but when did I sleep ?"

" just a minute before. " he replied and without letting her go he adjusted himself beside her on the sundeck .

" don't go.  Let's talk . " he said.  She smiled and slept beside him resting her head on his shoulder.

" Manik " she said. 

" hmmm" ed he. His eyes were closed. 

" ek question puchu ?" She asked softly. He shook his head a little. 

" Do you really love Aliya ? " she asked.

i know its a short one. but pls bear with it... i will make it up next. do commenting. stay tune😊
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it !!
I so love ur writing.. Always a realistic one yet dreamy..
Beautifully penned..
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god aashi its too cute plz aliya ko dhruv ki sath lagado chizo ko aur complicate mat karo pehle hi itni complicated. hai πŸ˜† love u sweety thnx for the pm