Posted: 8 years ago
I hv doubt...
nyonika nandu's mom or manik's???
I tnq u will clear it...
btw nice story
Wow...!! Loved your First part..!!
It is so interesting...!!
Is Nyonika Nandini's mom or Manik's mom...??
Waiting for next part...!!
ye manik aur nandini manik ki ghar pe????nyo n maan nandini ko dkhke itna khus?????they were treated her like der child??????1stly i thought they r husband n wife but no ye dono to dost ki tarah bat kar rahi hai ??????but jo v ho i loved it its just awesome but complicated πŸ˜†
Hey i loved it
Its awesome and colicated too to understand wht nandini is doing in manik house
But loved it how they treat her 
Cont soon
Edited by sizzysehrish - 8 years ago
interesting start eshu...u penned it beautifully...loved each n every line of ur update ...will wait for the next update curiously... do continue soon
wow awsum hai!!!
bit confusin bt awsum!!!
n my baba forget his nandu impossible!!!
bt loved d way she saved him!!!
kya batau gud mom nyonika kyo dekhar mujhe diabetes ho gaya hai LOL!!!
d title is bit confusing its complicated as u put it!!!
lov u baba's description!!!
srsly u rock lov this masterppiece n happy birthday @nimarious
LOv Aresha 
Originally posted by aparnainbox

Very interesting!! Little confused on whose parents are they? But I'm sure future updates will reveal it. Btw please update your other FF BFF everyday. I know I'm greedy but that one is my favourite FF. I really really appreciate all your efforts!! 😊 😊

i m glad and blessed tht my BFF is in ur fav list...😊 πŸ˜³
will try to update daily...
actually its a big commitment with responsibilities... so it takes tym to think and write...
but yet i used to try updating daily ...

and dnt worry  story will b reveled soon😊
congratzz for the new story dear...
are they manik and nandini?
continue soon
Beautiful start of a beautiful story..
Interestin..
Manik's parents takin care of nandu too cute..
              ~~~~~   IT'S COMPLICATED ~~~~~

PART 2

Niyonika was caressing her two precious parts and went to down memory lane. 

Flash back

Nandini was just 10 year old when her parents Raman and Ishita were passed away on a car accident.  Both were spot dead. Only the child survived. That little child was crying vigorously for their parents to get up and caress her wounds she got in the accident. 
Somehow Maan was informed about the accident and rushed to hospital to check on Nandini. That little baby was in shock that time. 
Maan Malhotra and Raman Murthy were not only business partners but best friends to each other . Like Niyonika and Ishita were childhood besties. 

When Nandini was born that time Maan playfully said Raman tht " meri beti kaise aandar rahti jab Tera beta issh dunia me aa gaya?  Aarre pagal they are destined to be together"
And that two best friend started laughing from their heart out. 

Manik was Maan and Niyonika's son and born just 1 day before Nandini.  Yes. . The age difference of them was 20 hours.  Niyonika delivered on friday morning 10 am where Ishita gave birth Nandini on Saturday morning near 7:30 am. 
Raman was terribly happy on Manik's birth.  And started  saying him his son.  Whereas Maan started claiming Nandini his daughter. 
Both families were super happy having their heirs. 

But happiness was not a constant term.  So after their accident Nandini totally broke down.  That little girl was craving for her mom to love her,,, dad to pamper.
That Niyonika  delivered her that motherly touch and care which she needed then. And Maan gave her fatherly shelter ..love and pamper.

Though she was then generally orphan but she was not actually. Mann and Niyonika started taking care of her as Manik. She got everything that Manik got.  Even she was more pampered than Manik.
In every Mother 's day Niyonika used to receive first wish and gift from her then Manik's.  She became their inseparable part.

Manik and Nandini were became friend as their parents.  And  as time passed they became best friends. 
They shared everything with each other even some time room too. Then they were grown up and after college Nandini was sent to London for pursuing MBA. Though Maan wanted to send both the kids but Manik refused as he was not ready to leave his college music band Fab5 and Mumbai as well.

Though He did not want Nandini to go also but he didnt stop her as he didnt wanted to sopil her carrer for his silly wishes..
After Nandini 's departure he started  missing her badly. Missing his best friend. They were always got in touch with Skype... social networking sites... phone... etc.  They almost shared everything with each other. 

And then time passed... Nandini completed her MBA with distinction making her both parents proud.  They joined her at her convocation day.
She started living in London grabbing a job as an executive assistance marketing head of a successful company.

And Manik took his passion for  music seriously and cut two block buster hit albums within three years and became famous. And of course he had completed his MBA  from Mumbai itself.

-----end of flashback-----

" time is like a river.  It never stops but flow... " Niyonika said to herself remembering all those past incidents. 

When she came back from her memory lane she realized they had already slept in her lap cuddling each other.  Manik was  sleeping facing Nandini's back wrapped his hand around her waist very close to her. Like childhood days.

A smile crept on Niyonika's face and she also took a afternoon lazy nap resting her head on the back of the bed adjusting cushions without disturbing her angel and monster's sleep.

It was almost 3 hours passed

Maan returned from office and finding Niyonika not in bed room he went to Nandini's room just to witness the best scenario of his life.  His full family were sleeping together cuddling each other happily.

" from Money.. fame  none can buy this pleasant scenario . It is the actual wealth of a person. " Maan thought with a satisfactory smile on his sharp and handsome face.

" cough. .. cough. "  Maan tried to wake them up. 

Niyonika woke up with his throat clearing sound but Manik Nandini were still sleeping. 
She smoothly got up from bed placing their heads on the bed gently not to disturb their sleep. 
And they walked out of the room.

" beti kya aayi app toh vul hi gayi hume ?" Maan said to Niyonika romantically.

"Obviously... For you only I had to get separated from my daughter toh as a compensate you have to bear this. " she said serving tea to him. 

"But it is me only who requested her to return to India to you " Maan said taking a sip. 
"As because I ve forced you to do so.  You know Maan. .how much I was missing her. " she lifted the tea cup and said " after Ishita I thought she would never accepted me as her mom.. us as her parents. .but she accepted.. wholeheartedly.  Even she had Completed our all wish like our own child.  "

"She is our own child Niyo... she is the owner of half of the property Niyo. Though my friend Raman was not with me but his imprint is with me." Maan said.

"And will be with us forever. " Niyonika happily stated and hugged Maan.

Where love of two middle aged people were on swing. . There The new age gen y besties were still sleeping cuddling each other. Just changing some sleeping postures.

Suddenly Manik' s phone started buzzing. He in sleep received

"Hello..."
"Ree buddy where are you?  We decided na to meet at 7. It's already 6:30. "
"Ohh.. yeah... okkk .. wait.  I am coming. " saying he hanged up the call. 

Nandini was in still sound sleep. 
Manik then realized that he was sleeping on Nandini's right shoulder and his left hand was on her belly.

He firstly got lost in her serene face.  Her trails were disturbing her eyes.  He gently removed and tucked them behind her ear and unknowingly gave a soft touch of him on her forehead without letting her know.

Then he got up from the bed and started waking her up for the party.

Manik-  " Nandu ..Nandini please get up.  " 
Nandini in sleep said him to go away not to disturb her. 

"Nandu . Get up na. . We are getting late for party. " he started pleading and shaking up her petite body.

"Manik go. ... Please yaar let me sleep. " she murdered in half sleep.

"So you are not gonna wake up right?  " Manik smirked.  " Ohhhkkk then don't blame me for this. "

Before she could understand anything she found herself in the air ... swing and drooling in someone's careful arms.
She thought it was a part of her running dream.  And they very next thing jerked the dream  away from her.
She felt cold water falling in her body.  She opened her eyes and realized herself on his masculine arms underneath the shower.

"Maaanik... you monster" she shouted.  " what is wrong with you?  Put me down. "

" sidhe sidhe bola to you never acknowledge so  I have to apply this trick. .. " he mischievously replied " smart naa ? " he winked.

" ha ha ha very funny.  Now put me down.  "She screamed.

Manik made her stand and walked out of the washroom saying " listen you have only 15 minutes to get ready for the party. So b fast. "

"Monster " she sighed.  And completed her shower round.

"Again So party n all haan.. Mr rockstar. " Maan said. Manik sat beside him tied the lasses of his shoes. He was wearing a blue denim jeans with red tee shirt and black semi casual jacket.

" yeah  thinking of going party if your darling daughter get  ready in time then only.." Manik replied making faces. 

"Stop pulling her all times." Maan replied on his this cute yet arrogant son.

"Look who is taking about getting late..  " Nandini came "  Mr.. late Latif himself ". 
She was dressed in a baize color knee length dress with black baize combo gladiator pumps.  Slightly curling her hairs with a shimmering little cute diamond ear rings and very little make up. She was looking perfect beauty of heaven.

"Chale?  We are late Nandu " Manik said stopping her sitting in the couch.

"Okkk let's got. " said she .

"Bye papa " she hugged Maan.

"Take care of her " Niyonika said Manik.

"Okkk Okkk. .. family audience. .. now shall we. ? " Manik said lightly hugging Niyonika. 

"Ohh sure Mr. Rockstar "  Nandini said winking at Maan.

Bidding bye they got into the car.

"Tohh Mr.  Rockstar where are we going. ?" Nandini asked adjusting her seat belt.

"Let's see.  " Manik said ignited the car.

They were having chitchat session gathering all left over information about themselves.

Suddenly Manik asked her " toh what's your relationship status. ? Still stuck or any spice happened?"

"It's complicated " she replied mischievously. 

HAPPY MOTHER'S   DAY to all sweet mom's...

all were confused about manik and nandini's parents.. so now i wish u guys got d ans...
do commenting... suggesting...  Ignore  errors... Stay tune😊

Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago