Originally posted by: Housefull

Chitrangdha?

😲😲
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

😲😲

Why you so shocked? i think you referring to the below pic right? Btw Chit is the prettier version of Sunanda, hai naa😳
Edited by Housefull - 8 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Sonam over Alia 😳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4042225&PID=107462719&#p107462719 πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Housefull

Why you so shocked? i think you referring to the below pic right? Btw Chit is the prettier version of Sunanda, hai naa😳

Yep. I guess the compressed pic in your dp resembles Sunanda  πŸ˜† Chitrangada is way prettier, gorgeous then Sunanda, may her soul RIP. 
Originally posted by: wAnNaBeReBel

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4042225&PID=107462719&#p107462719 πŸ˜›

BAHAHA🀣

Originally posted by: iranisanayafan

Who care socalled Fake List

Aww is it fakelist because your favourite girl daadi irani not in the list?? πŸ˜† Next time u guys should work harder and put her at number one, afterall according to u guys she is better than kattu deepu and peecee combined na... 😊
Originally posted by: DoneDeal

Aww is it fakelist because your favourite girl daadi irani not in the list?? πŸ˜† Next time u guys should work harder and put her at number one, afterall according to u guys she is better than kattu deepu and peecee combined na... 😊

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ‘ so true haha.
Why are Ash and Bebo fans upset that they are in forever list and not in the main list?? Isnt it a honour because they are the first two to be in the list same like Khans and Akshay from the male list... Its not that they are old, its just that they have made it to the list many times already so now they give chance to others... If I remember correctly, an award show in another asian country gives popularity awards and after ten awards for a particular actor, they stop giving by promoting them to all time favourite category... Ash and Bebo fans should celebrate this victory... πŸ˜‰
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Ash and bebo fans are taking it the wrong way
not every one gets there

if the likes of rani etc were included there then yeah they should be pissed..but forever desirable is an honour..only these two are there
starstruckk thumbnail
LMAO @ forever desirable