Times Most Desirable Women 2014: And the winner is...

Posted: 8 years ago

Sunny Leone tops Times Most Desirable Woman 2014 list

Priya Gupta,TNN | May 5, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
More
A
A
READ MORE Sunny Leone|Katrina Kaif|Kareena Kapoor|Jacqueline|Deepika Padukone
Sunny Leone tops Times Most Desirable Woman 2014 list
Sunny Leone
India has voted and chosen the Times 50 Most Desirable Women of 2014. The 20.3 lakh votes received online on www.itimes.com/polls along with our vote decided the winners. Bombay Times spoke to Sunny Leone on topping the list.

1. Sunny Leone

What do you think makes you so desirable?

I think it may be because I live an unapologetic life and believe in doing things my way.

READ: Sunny Leone's sizzling Instagram pictures

What does winning this title mean to you?

It's such a huge honour to be winning this. A couple of people don't want me to be here and want me to pack my bags and leave. Winning this title is a reassurance of the fact that I am not going anywhere and I don't want to. I love Bollywood and want to be here.

Who do you find the most desirable man in the world?

My husband Daniel Weber. He is obviously super hot and a sexy man, but on top of that he has a great heart. He has been supporting me through everything in my life, not just my personal life, but also in my career. I have not had any mentors or guide in Bollywood. And for me, he is the only person who has helped guide me through the chaos of Bollywood.

Does it scare you that some day with age you may not remain as desirable as you look today?

No, it doesn't. I know with age things will head southwards, but I can hope that my eating habits and working out remains the same, so that when things start heading south, I at least, will feel good in the clothes that I am wearing and I can remain desirable at least to my husband forever.

READ: Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2014

Queens of Desire

The Times 50 Most Desirable Women, in association with SRM Sivaji Ganesan Film Insitute, is India's pick of the women who possess the looks, the confidence and the calibre to get a place on this coveted list.

2. Deepika Padukone

Claim to fame: This gorgeous actress showed great versatility with her roles in Kochadaiiyaan, Happy New Year and Finding Fanny

Relationship Status: Dating Ranveer Singh

Desirability Quotient: A killer bod, stunning features and dimples that melt a million hearts.

3. Jacqueline Fernandez

Claim to fame: She Kick-started her steady rise to fame last year with a superhit film with Salman Khan

Relationship Status: Single

Desirability Quotient: Porcelain skin and one of the hottest pair of legs in the industry add to her desirability

4. Katrina Kaif

Claim to fame: With Bang Bang, this exotic beauty continued to occupy the top spot in Bollywood and also bagged a place at Madame Tussauds

Relationship Status: Dating Ranbir Kapoor

Desirability Quotient: This stunner scores high for her picture-perfect looks and sensuous body

5. Shriya Saran

Claim to fame: Besides being popular down South, she has bagged a big role opposite Ajay Devgn in Drishyam

Desirability Quotient: Smouldering looks and a svelte figure are her biggest assets

6. Priyanka Chopra

Claim to fame: She packed a powerful performance in Mary Kom last year

Desirability Quotient: This star oozes sexuality and has transformed herself into an international diva

7. Shraddha Kapoor

Claim to fame: Ek Villain and Haider catapulted this doe-eyed beauty into the big league

Desirability Quotient: Her girl-next door charm and coy looks continue to win her fans

8. Nargis Fakhri

Claim to fame: This sultry actress stood out for her performance in Main Tera Hero and her sizzling moves in the item song Devil

Desirability Quotient: Her irresistible pout and svelte figure are her USP

9. Asha Bhat - new entrant

Claim to fame: A Bengaluru babe, she is the first Indian to win Miss Supranational, a prestigious international beauty pageant

Desirability Quotient: This beauty with brains will go places with her boundless talent

10. Lisa Haydon

Claim to fame: This Queen of desire won applause for her stellar cameo last year

Desirability Quotient: Her languid demeanour and raw sex appeal keeps her high on this list

New entrants

19. Jhataleka Malhotra

Claim to fame: This Miss India International 2014 is popular on the endorsement circuit and is now poised for a debut in Bollywood

Desirability Quotient: Her smoking-hot looks and a body to-die-for

20. Koyal Rana

Claim to fame: Representing India at Miss World 2014, she was crowned Miss World Asia - the winner among all the Asian countries

Desirability Quotient: The gift of the gab and her classic English look are her biggest assets

24. Humaima Malick

Claim to fame: Her sassy debut in Raja Natwarlal set the tone for this Pakistani bombshell

Desirability Quotient: Her super-glam persona brings her on this coveted list

25. Ruhi Singh

Claim to fame: Crowned Miss Universal Peace and Humanity in 2014, she is ready for Bollywood with Calendar Girls and Ishq Forever

Desirability Quotient: This babe grabs your attention with her oomphatic body

26. Surveen Chawla

Claim to fame: This hot-bod actress set the screen ablaze with her bold act in Hate Story 2

Desirability Quotient: This sexy siren is not shy of flaunting her curves

27. Noyonita Lodh

Claim to fame: Crowned Miss Diva Universe 2014, she represented India at Miss Universe 2014

Desirability Quotient: This voluptuous beauty packs equal parts sex appeal and intellect

28. Lauren Gottlieb

Claim to fame: A trained dancer, she is all set to woo the audience once again with Welcome To Karachi

Desirability Quotient: Her well-toned body and a cute smile are her trump cards

32. Gail Da'Silva

Claim to fame: This beauty was crowned the first runner-up title at the Miss United Continent 2014 pageant

Desirability Quotient: Her sculpted looks and slender body add to her international looks

33. Kriti Sanon

Claim to fame: Post her debut in Heropanti, this former runway model has signed a slew of plum projects

Desirability Quotient: Her beauty and a killer physique seal the deal for her

34. Kiara Advani

Claim to fame: Her girl-next-door looks unleashed the charm in her debut film Fugly

Desirability Quotient: Her peaches and-cream complexion add to her innocent personality

36. Urvashi Rautela

Claim to fame: This former model and beauty queen debuted in Bollywood with Singh Saab The Great

Desirability Quotient: Her seductive face makes this bombshell a winner

38. Drashti Dhami

Claim to fame: Winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6, she was also popular on Madhubala " Ek Junoon Ishq

Relationship Status: Married to Neeraj Khemka

Desirability Quotient: This pretty face wins hearts with her pleasant personality

42. Paoli

Claim to fame: This siren is known for her strong roles in Bengali cinema and her bold Bollywood debut with Hate Story

Desirability Quotient: Her bold persona and hypnotic looks always work highly in her favour

45. Amyra Dastur

Claim to fame: After debuting in Issaq, this adorable young actress made a mark with Mr X

Relationship Status: Dating someone from outside Bollywood

Desirability Quotient: Her winsome smile and captivating looks are her strengths

46. Alankrita Sahai

Claim to fame: This Miss Diva Earth did India proud by winning six sub-titles at the Miss Earth 2014 pageant

Desirability Quotient: Her go-getter attitude adds to her sexy persona

49. Anukriti Gusain

Claim to fame: A popular zoOm anchor, she was crowned the fourth runner up at Miss Asia Pacific 2014

Desirability Quotient: This sassy beauty boasts of oodles of confidence and that is her trump card

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor Khan

Forever Desirable

Starting last year, we created a separate list for women who remain 'Forever Desirable'. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor Khan are the first two women to enter this super special 'Forever Desirable' club. (These stars will therefore not feature in the Times 50 Most Desirable list). These are women who could've easily topped this list several times over the last few years, given how desirable they are. With plenty of contenders clamouring to be a part of this most desirable league year after year, a separate list will only make room for more new entrants.
Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aish and Kareena in senior category Lol
Where are Alia Anushka? 😲
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
forever desirable W*F does that even mean LMFAO
what a lame list, basically everyone gets a spot lol
Omg drashti joins in!! YAYYY! Sucks jennifer didn't get in but oh well!
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NailClipper

They in "Always Desirable", "Young Desirable" or "Desirable 24/7" list which will be out soon?
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont even know some of the girls from this list πŸ˜• Edited by Deathstroke - 8 years ago
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NailClipper

No Alia,Anushka,Sonam,Aishwarya, Kareena. On the other hand, ppl like Drashti Dhami and Surveen Chawla have made it to the list. This itself proves how authentic the list isπŸ˜†. 
Edited by Housefull - 8 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
f**k TO YEAH! She's hot.  
Originally posted by: Housefull

No Alia,Anushka,Sonam,Aishwarya, Kareena. On the other hand, ppl like Drashti Dhami and Surveen Chawla have made it to the list. This itself proves how authentic the list isπŸ˜†.

This is not the full list hahaha lol they have just listed out top 10 and newcomers let me find the full list! Hold your horses!