bithee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
guys, i have seen many hanuman movies even from 70's, tv series, i did not like the look of hanuman given in here, they could make it look better, the monkey face given to the actors looks like fake and not matched perfectly with face. Edited by bithee - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kameshreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bithee

guys, i have seen many hanuman movies even from 70's, tv series, i did not like the look of hanuman given in here, they could make it look better, the monkey face given to the actors looks like fake and not matched perfectly with face.

Agreed

And Krishna I am missing Mahabharat Krish
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gagan mallik is too calm as krishna his serenity matches Rama not Krishna and nirbhay looking good but looks like he is keeping lots of air in mouth 
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amigo, me thinks you are getting lost in the trees and losing perspective of the forest, does it matter how "hanumanji" is depicted, as long as he comes through as someone who is a trouble eraser...however we have to give the actors a chance and i was impressed with the first show...yes i do miss the krishnas of the 2 mahabharats, and thought they would bring him back, but then life is a stage and we change our skin, roles, characters with each "birth", so why not the actors who portray krishna or rama...rukmani does look beautiful and so did lord krishna!

I have to confess, that my issue is that i had got too used to seeing this actor as dragging panchali in the court with her hair, so that disconnect was taking very long, and was not connecting with any of the promos but having seen the first serial yesterday, it will happen...

i had totally loved the actor(not personally but his acting!) who played krishna in the very first mahabharat, where pankaj kapoor played karan, then did not initially accept the last "Krishna" in previous mahabharat, but i had seen him as vishnu in DKDM, so was not such a leap...

so we all take a leap of faith and have to give the actors a chance to prove themselves by acting , and not judge them based on the makeup or dressup team...how many of us have had a vision of Lord Krishna and even if we did, there would be no words to describe his smile, the kindness in his eyes or his presence, that we hear so much about in the vedas...and the ancient texts...some feelings and experiences cannot be described in words and no Serial make up team can do justice to it, but they try they best to portray that vision to inspire the faith in us and let it stay at that...! when i say the hanuman chalisa, i have faith in hanumanji, period!

just my pov
Edited by prernacda - 8 years ago
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like this show too much. The narration is new and there is a wave of suspense in every scene. I love Hanuman. The photographer is such an expert, I feel. He is showing the  unusual angles of facial expressions of the actors which is so entertaining. I will regularly watch this show for sure. All the best to all the actors. Jai Hanuman!
.Sumi. thumbnail
I kinda liked Hanuman's looks...miss Starbharat Krishna though...
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like this hanuman, nirbhay wadhwa is doing a good job. So far i've liked the show.