Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

   
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Pratap is back in Chittod& DB will throw JM in jauhar first! (Page 2)

moonglade IF-Sizzlerz
moonglade
moonglade

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 12 April 2015
Posts: 15724

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Fantastic analysis especially the peepal tree part and comparison between AS and JM.Clap
Loved the episode especially db telling jagmal she will throw him into the fire first. ClapBut then the sacred fire would become impure with jm's misdeeds and wrongdoings.I hate this coward.Angry
And finally our pratap is back into his fort and also back as a veer putra. Keep rocking pratap and fight with all ur courage and bravery.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanaIntrepida

twilightlover29 IF-Sizzlerz
twilightlover29
twilightlover29

Joined: 29 August 2014
Posts: 15782

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Rati my darling how are you doing????
Finally we get to the action I have been dying to see - its time to fight people and we see the Rajputs all ready to wage the war

JM - what to say about this coward? And that Maan is still worried about him - talk of blind love and concern... DB why did you stop in the middle - woh slap banta tha na - accha hota ek padta sabke saamne, throwing JM in the Jauhar fire- No thank you usko seedhe battlefield mein daalo usko

AS - Brave, innocent and impulsive - like his father par bacche training toh leni hogi na pehle aise kaise fight karogeD'ohI love his passion to fight but usko bade logon ki baat maan leni chahiye na

Maan is preggers - good news for her but JM scaring all the ladies including his sister who is expecting and worries about him is so wrong and on so many levels

Amazing analysis and symbolisms Ratai: The Peepal tree is like the Warden - jab tak uski nazare tum par hain tab tak you are safe but jahan nazar hati bacchoo tu toh gayo

AS-JM: True one is a brave, passionate yet inexperienced and untrained kid whereas the other is a fool coward (I'm not going to say any animal name as animal ki badnaami ho jaayegi na)
DB-Maan : DB is in full shatrani mode and I really hope she has realised the extent of her harmful upbringing which we see when JM does all the badtameezi with her and the others
VB toh bas chup chap khadi rehti hai and ek hi expression mil raha ha usseStern Smile
Ajabde: Where is my Baijilal??? Is sh enot coming because she is at her in-laws and US ka ego toh pahaad samaan hai but even he would agree that they need fighters so he would allow women to take part na..

Pratap is back and kya daraa woh Akbar- I'm teklling you ab woh ek doosre ke sapno mein phir se dikhengeROFL
Akbar: Pratap tum aa gaye
Pratap: Haan main aa gaya
 Song plays:
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye dekh
 superman ki tarah chalaaang bhi maine lagaaye
Haan Haan
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye
Chetak ko bhi saath mein laaye
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Totally psyched for today's episode - as I know it would be a dream sequence but we get to see Pratap VS Akbar!!!!

Loads of Love and cool wishes after all itni garmi mein kuch thanda toh banta hai na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaanaIntrepida

Kaana Goldie
Kaana
Kaana

Joined: 10 April 2014
Posts: 2134

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
What a lovely analysis Rati! and a long detailed one two:-) made a very nice interesting read. Thank you so much.

And yay yay! For a change CVs heard me. I had said JM should be thrown in jauhar and here DB says that. IF only CVs would hear all that we say!

How did Pratap get in without Akbar knowing. Through the secret path?? And the one of the fort gates attack - is Akbar testing it out?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepidatwilightlover29

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 3391

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
yee finally pratap is back.episode was nice and time pass JM was icing on cake. DB expression for her own son was mind blowing. but where is true ajabdeh why CV giving her side role for almost a month now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

yee finally pratap is back.episode was nice and time pass JM was icing on cake. DB expression for her own son was mind blowing. but where is true ajabdeh why CV giving her side role for almost a month now?

yea i agree, parts were good especially jm part! lol
yea ajabdeh is now dialogue-less! Ouch
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaana

What a lovely analysis Rati! and a long detailed one two:-) made a very nice interesting read. Thank you so much.

And yay yay! For a change CVs heard me. I had said JM should be thrown in jauhar and here DB says that. IF only CVs would hear all that we say!

How did Pratap get in without Akbar knowing. Through the secret path?? And the one of the fort gates attack - is Akbar testing it out?

thanks Kaana! appreciate the kind words

hahah yea i remember you and others saying he should be thrown in, so when she said that i was like wait a sec, apne forum wale ye bol rahe the! lol

no idea, pratap just appeared, but then again, its his fort he knows all the ways!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaana

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightlover29

Rati my darling how are you doing????
Finally we get to the action I have been dying to see - its time to fight people and we see the Rajputs all ready to wage the war

JM - what to say about this coward? And that Maan is still worried about him - talk of blind love and concern... DB why did you stop in the middle - woh slap banta tha na - accha hota ek padta sabke saamne, throwing JM in the Jauhar fire- No thank you usko seedhe battlefield mein daalo usko

AS - Brave, innocent and impulsive - like his father par bacche training toh leni hogi na pehle aise kaise fight karogeD'ohI love his passion to fight but usko bade logon ki baat maan leni chahiye na

Maan is preggers - good news for her but JM scaring all the ladies including his sister who is expecting and worries about him is so wrong and on so many levels

Amazing analysis and symbolisms Ratai: The Peepal tree is like the Warden - jab tak uski nazare tum par hain tab tak you are safe but jahan nazar hati bacchoo tu toh gayo

AS-JM: True one is a brave, passionate yet inexperienced and untrained kid whereas the other is a fool coward (I'm not going to say any animal name as animal ki badnaami ho jaayegi na)
DB-Maan : DB is in full shatrani mode and I really hope she has realised the extent of her harmful upbringing which we see when JM does all the badtameezi with her and the others
VB toh bas chup chap khadi rehti hai and ek hi expression mil raha ha usseStern Smile
Ajabde: Where is my Baijilal??? Is sh enot coming because she is at her in-laws and US ka ego toh pahaad samaan hai but even he would agree that they need fighters so he would allow women to take part na..

Pratap is back and kya daraa woh Akbar- I'm teklling you ab woh ek doosre ke sapno mein phir se dikhengeROFL
Akbar: Pratap tum aa gaye
Pratap: Haan main aa gaya
 Song plays:
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye dekh
 superman ki tarah chalaaang bhi maine lagaaye
Haan Haan
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye
Chetak ko bhi saath mein laaye
ROFL

Totally psyched for today's episode - as I know it would be a dream sequence but we get to see Pratap VS Akbar!!!!

Loads of Love and cool wishes after all itni garmi mein kuch thanda toh banta hai na

Im well, how are you Garima!!

yes it was a good epi!
jauhar dialogue was better than slap!

thank dear! 

these days only db has dialogue, baaki sab are having moun vrat lol!

nice song lol- totally fits!

i dont like dream seq lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaanatwilightlover29

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Joined: 26 August 2006
Posts: 10408

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Fantastic analysis especially the peepal tree part and comparison between AS and JM.Clap
Loved the episode especially db telling jagmal she will throw him into the fire first. ClapBut then the sacred fire would become impure with jm's misdeeds and wrongdoings.I hate this coward.Angry
And finally our pratap is back into his fort and also back as a veer putra. Keep rocking pratap and fight with all ur courage and bravery.

thanks Ramya!
yes DB was good yest lol! 
Pratap entry was awesome!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaana

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap:Pratap and Ajabde Return to Mewar

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 4   Views: 969

VirusForever 4 969 26 March 2015 at 5:19am by VirusForever
On Location Video : Ajabde Goes To Meet Pratap , Pratap WIll Be Hanged

Author: maaneet_ff   Replies: 1   Views: 1372

maaneet_ff 1 1372 11 February 2015 at 5:11am by mayur_rox123
new article:Pratap to SHOOT Bhatiyani in Sony TV's Maharana Pratap

2 3 4

Author: meenab83   Replies: 24   Views: 4378

meenab83 24 4378 14 January 2015 at 3:34pm by SaJanLuv14

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index