Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a lovely analysis Rati! and a long detailed one two:-) made a very nice interesting read. Thank you so much.

And yay yay! For a change CVs heard me. I had said JM should be thrown in jauhar and here DB says that. IF only CVs would hear all that we say!

How did Pratap get in without Akbar knowing. Through the secret path?? And the one of the fort gates attack - is Akbar testing it out?
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yee finally pratap is back.episode was nice and time pass JM was icing on cake. DB expression for her own son was mind blowing. but where is true ajabdeh why CV giving her side role for almost a month now?
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bitblue

yee finally pratap is back.episode was nice and time pass JM was icing on cake. DB expression for her own son was mind blowing. but where is true ajabdeh why CV giving her side role for almost a month now?

yea i agree, parts were good especially jm part! lol
yea ajabdeh is now dialogue-less! 
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaana

What a lovely analysis Rati! and a long detailed one two:-) made a very nice interesting read. Thank you so much.

And yay yay! For a change CVs heard me. I had said JM should be thrown in jauhar and here DB says that. IF only CVs would hear all that we say!

How did Pratap get in without Akbar knowing. Through the secret path?? And the one of the fort gates attack - is Akbar testing it out?

thanks Kaana! appreciate the kind words

hahah yea i remember you and others saying he should be thrown in, so when she said that i was like wait a sec, apne forum wale ye bol rahe the! lol

no idea, pratap just appeared, but then again, its his fort he knows all the ways!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Rati my darling how are you doing????
Finally we get to the action I have been dying to see - its time to fight people and we see the Rajputs all ready to wage the war

JM - what to say about this coward? And that Maan is still worried about him - talk of blind love and concern... DB why did you stop in the middle - woh slap banta tha na - accha hota ek padta sabke saamne, throwing JM in the Jauhar fire- No thank you usko seedhe battlefield mein daalo usko

AS - Brave, innocent and impulsive - like his father par bacche training toh leni hogi na pehle aise kaise fight karogeI love his passion to fight but usko bade logon ki baat maan leni chahiye na

Maan is preggers - good news for her but JM scaring all the ladies including his sister who is expecting and worries about him is so wrong and on so many levels

Amazing analysis and symbolisms Ratai: The Peepal tree is like the Warden - jab tak uski nazare tum par hain tab tak you are safe but jahan nazar hati bacchoo tu toh gayo

AS-JM: True one is a brave, passionate yet inexperienced and untrained kid whereas the other is a fool coward (I'm not going to say any animal name as animal ki badnaami ho jaayegi na)
DB-Maan : DB is in full shatrani mode and I really hope she has realised the extent of her harmful upbringing which we see when JM does all the badtameezi with her and the others
VB toh bas chup chap khadi rehti hai and ek hi expression mil raha ha usse๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ajabde: Where is my Baijilal??? Is sh enot coming because she is at her in-laws and US ka ego toh pahaad samaan hai but even he would agree that they need fighters so he would allow women to take part na..

Pratap is back and kya daraa woh Akbar- I'm teklling you ab woh ek doosre ke sapno mein phir se dikhenge๐Ÿคฃ
Akbar: Pratap tum aa gaye
Pratap: Haan main aa gaya
 Song plays:
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye dekh
 superman ki tarah chalaaang bhi maine lagaaye
Haan Haan
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye
Chetak ko bhi saath mein laaye
๐Ÿคฃ

Totally psyched for today's episode - as I know it would be a dream sequence but we get to see Pratap VS Akbar!!!!

Loads of Love and cool wishes after all itni garmi mein kuch thanda toh banta hai na

Im well, how are you Garima!!

yes it was a good epi!
jauhar dialogue was better than slap!

thank dear! 

these days only db has dialogue, baaki sab are having moun vrat lol!

nice song lol- totally fits!

i dont like dream seq lol
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Fantastic analysis especially the peepal tree part and comparison between AS and JM.๐Ÿ‘

Loved the episode especially db telling jagmal she will throw him into the fire first. ๐Ÿ‘But then the sacred fire would become impure with jm's misdeeds and wrongdoings.I hate this coward.๐Ÿ˜ก
And finally our pratap is back into his fort and also back as a veer putra. Keep rocking pratap and fight with all ur courage and bravery.

thanks Ramya!
yes DB was good yest lol! 
Pratap entry was awesome!๐Ÿ‘
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ratiii !!!!  How are you dear ?? 
Love the title you chose for this analysis !! 

I agree...DB should really throw her good-for-nothing son into the fires of Jauhar, sooner rather than later... Panauti lagaane ke alaawa koi aur kaam nahi hai us darpok, nalaayak ke paas I just loved DB in the episode !!  And Amar Singh , cuteness and bravery,  packed in one chota packet !! 

Rati, this is for your amazing symbolism !! 

What an action packed episode it was !! ๐ŸฅณI did a little victory dance when Pratap entered the fort !! And Chittor aate hi, the guy's in full on superman mode ๐Ÿ˜‰...The bg music was also sooo exciting and thrilling !! Hope we get more 'dishoom dishoom' in the upcoming episodes

Thanks for the fab analysis ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—hope you had an amazing weekend too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinall

Ratiii !!!!  How are you dear ?? 

Love the title you chose for this analysis !! 

I agree...DB should really throw her good-for-nothing son into the fires of Jauhar, sooner rather than later... Panauti lagaane ke alaawa koi aur kaam nahi hai us darpok, nalaayak ke paas I just loved DB in the episode !!  And Amar Singh , cuteness and bravery,  packed in one chota packet !! 

Rati, this is for your amazing symbolism !! 

What an action packed episode it was !! ๐ŸฅณI did a little victory dance when Pratap entered the fort !! And Chittor aate hi, the guy's in full on superman mode ๐Ÿ˜‰...The bg music was also sooo exciting and thrilling !! Hope we get more 'dishoom dishoom' in the upcoming episodes

Thanks for the fab analysis ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—hope you had an amazing weekend too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Rinal!!! im good, how are you dear? lovely emojis by the way!

thanks dear!

and thanks for the flowers and cake! hehe!

and you're welcome!