Pratap is back in Chittod& DB will throw JM in jauhar first!

Posted: 8 years ago
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

May 4 analysis- omg its May!!!πŸ˜†

title: Pratap is back in Chittod& DB will throw JM in jauhar first! 

Akbar has started moving towards the fort to attack, it was so nice to see US rallying his troops, I had goosebumps, i can only imagine what the real fighters of that fort must of felt!

Jagmal the opportunistic coward- here in the ladies quarters we see JM going crazy and saying to DB lets go, let US and Pratap fight the war! its interesting to see that all the women are calm relatively and here JM is all hyper viper lol!

JM is so badtameez, he takes DB's necklace, just pulls it and starts to escape!!!
here Akbar is going to send two army segments to capture a fort door! yay right, yeh chittod ka killa hai!!!!

the war starts, arrows from chittod side start killing off the mughal sainik!

peepal tree- this tree is very sacred in India and for hindus and buddhists! its is considered the enlightening tree! In this instance, we see the peepal tree as the boundary between the outside dangers and safety for Chittod, For the enemy its a warning to stay away from what is sacred to the people of chittod which is their motherland, their homes and their families! For mewaris, if you are inside that peepal tree parameter you are safe, but the minute you cross it, no one can see you, you are alone and at risk, thats how leaving home feels like especially for those who leave it to embark on a new journey! 

parallels- so if you all remember when chittod was at war with shams khan, DB was pregnant with JM, and now her own daughter Maan is pregnant! coincidence? nahhh- cv ki kripa kehte hai ise! lol

JM burns his hand! - it was so nice to see that happen but what DB says to him made my day! haha! ok so its symbolic that his hand burned because of the diya put infront of Eklingji, God is warning him to mend his ways otherwise, today his hand burned, soon he will burn everything that he holds dear with his own hands- figuratively speaking!

DB says if Jauhar happens, I will throw you in there first, jagmal!!!- awesome line there! of course we dont want to make the fire of Jauhar impure, we may as well make another kund for him and throw him in! lol! THe flashback of Maharani Karnavati brought goosebumps to my skin!!

Amar singh runs to fight the mughals but is dumbstruck when an arrow comes at him! US saves him and asks him to leave, afterall he is very young! 

Brave fool vs Evil Coward- you see the contrasts in JM and AS, JM knows how to fight (or at least he should) and AS doesnt know how to fight! But AS has passion and will to fight which makes him strong willed but none the less a fool because he doesnt think that he cant face those arrows, but his courage and dedication is appreciated! ON the other hand we have JM who is opportunistic, is always trying to look out for his own butt, he evil, has the brains to cook up plans, has the passion to save himself but is a coward in that regard! they are two extremes, one is brave but too young to understand how to control one's emotions, and the other is a coward looking out for his own butt even though he is fully capable fighting! THe common factor here is that both have no control over their emotions! 

here the mughals are at the door and trying to climb up, they may as well cut the ropes lol, but they finally start doing that too!

here another segment of troops comes to attack as US is in a fix not knowing what to do when we hear jai jai kar of Pratap!!! it was so nice to hear the theme playing in the background!

Pratap is here finally! and the sena is once again full of passion! here Akbar sees that something has changed and sees that pratap is there and recognises him as Pratap!

precap- pratap fighting but the rest seems like a dream or something!!!

today was good especially DB and JM's scene!

Hey Rati how r u ??? Hope u had a great weekend 
Seems to be a good epi according to ur reviews and Garima 
Wonderful reviews 
Love the symbolism between JM and AS 
AS mere PiyaJi just love him πŸ˜³ love this lil dabbang 
God listens my prayer ... Finally Pratap is back !!!!! 
Maan is pregnant ... Well family grows but like this fine parallel with DB's pregnancy ... Didn't know about that 
Defo gonna watch it 

Sorry Jaz Darling but I'm the first today πŸ˜›
Edited by prishna_fan - 8 years ago
Loved the second part of your title, the peepal tree symbolism and the  comparison between Amar and Jagmaal. Looking forward to watching the episode later..
Pratap is back?!?! WOW!  Jai ho.  Finally. 
" DB will throw JM in jauhar first!"πŸ˜† Rati -- Love it!!
Fan of your symbolisms my lady- a treat to read ⭐️.  Episode worth watching it seems, will catch it later. Hugs!!  πŸ€—

I'm losing my touch..no more firstie..a thing called Work gets in the way πŸ˜†.  But I'll always be here to spread my loveπŸ˜‰. xoxo

@Steena - Grrr! 😈

Edited by Jaz_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Wonderful reviews 
Maan is pregnant ... Well family grows but like this fine parallel with DB's pregnancy ... Didn't know about that 
Defo gonna watch it 

πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Wonderful reviews 
Defo gonna watch it 

Hi Steena! 
yea it was a good epi!
thanks!

haha AS is cute!
yes lol you are first today! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by coderlady

Loved the second part of your title, the peepal tree symbolism and the  comparison between Amar and Jagmaal. Looking forward to watching the episode later..

thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
yea epi was good, do watch!
Originally posted by Jaz_

Pratap is back?!?! WOW!  Jai ho.  Finally. 
" DB will throw JM in jauhar first!"πŸ˜† Rati -- Love it!!
Fan of your symbolisms my lady- a treat to read ⭐️.  Episode worth watching it seems, will catch it later. Hugs!!  

I'm losing my touch..no more firstie..a thing called Work gets in the way πŸ˜†.  But I'll always be here to spread my loveπŸ˜‰. xoxo

@Steena - Grrr! 😈

yes he is back!
yea DB said it herself lol!
thanks dear, appreciate the love! πŸ˜†πŸ€— hugs!

no worries, today i was able to write early but you will remain my firstie! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Fantastic analysis especially the peepal tree part and comparison between AS and JM.πŸ‘
Loved the episode especially db telling jagmal she will throw him into the fire first. πŸ‘But then the sacred fire would become impure with jm's misdeeds and wrongdoings.I hate this coward.😑
And finally our pratap is back into his fort and also back as a veer putra. Keep rocking pratap and fight with all ur courage and bravery.
Rati my darling how are you doing????
Finally we get to the action I have been dying to see - its time to fight people and we see the Rajputs all ready to wage the war

JM - what to say about this coward? And that Maan is still worried about him - talk of blind love and concern... DB why did you stop in the middle - woh slap banta tha na - accha hota ek padta sabke saamne, throwing JM in the Jauhar fire- No thank you usko seedhe battlefield mein daalo usko

AS - Brave, innocent and impulsive - like his father par bacche training toh leni hogi na pehle aise kaise fight karogeI love his passion to fight but usko bade logon ki baat maan leni chahiye na

Maan is preggers - good news for her but JM scaring all the ladies including his sister who is expecting and worries about him is so wrong and on so many levels

Amazing analysis and symbolisms Ratai: The Peepal tree is like the Warden - jab tak uski nazare tum par hain tab tak you are safe but jahan nazar hati bacchoo tu toh gayo

AS-JM: True one is a brave, passionate yet inexperienced and untrained kid whereas the other is a fool coward (I'm not going to say any animal name as animal ki badnaami ho jaayegi na)
DB-Maan : DB is in full shatrani mode and I really hope she has realised the extent of her harmful upbringing which we see when JM does all the badtameezi with her and the others
VB toh bas chup chap khadi rehti hai and ek hi expression mil raha ha usse😳
Ajabde: Where is my Baijilal??? Is sh enot coming because she is at her in-laws and US ka ego toh pahaad samaan hai but even he would agree that they need fighters so he would allow women to take part na..

Pratap is back and kya daraa woh Akbar- I'm teklling you ab woh ek doosre ke sapno mein phir se dikhenge🀣
Akbar: Pratap tum aa gaye
Pratap: Haan main aa gaya
 Song plays:
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye dekh
 superman ki tarah chalaaang bhi maine lagaaye
Haan Haan
Tumne pukaara aur hum chale aaye
Chetak ko bhi saath mein laaye
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Totally psyched for today's episode - as I know it would be a dream sequence but we get to see Pratap VS Akbar!!!!

Loads of Love and cool wishes after all itni garmi mein kuch thanda toh banta hai na