Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

ROSES AND TEARS:new story

doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HOLA GUYZ THOUGHT OF UPDATING MY NEW STORY ...IM STILL WORKING ON THE OLD ONE {space mein pyar and dosti}BUT THIS IDEA CAME INTO MY CHOTU SA MIND ...SO IM PENNING IT DOWN...HOPE U ALL ENJOY IT !PLEASE COMMENT BELOW UA REVIEWS
                                                                                                                                  -LOADS OF LOVE, MANASA
  BEFORE ANY NEW STORY THE CHARACTER SKETCH IS VERY IMP:-
        SAKSHI MURTHY :-a woman who loves to be a mom ...who is a great example for all the working women who manage to handle both her kids and her work...she is the vice president of the advertisement company named "city lights ".she is the mother of two kids her elder daughter nandini murthy and her younger son rishabh nurthy ...she loves her kids more than anything in the world...she always has this revolts against her divorcee' husband...
  NEIL MURTHY :the gentleman kinda guy...who cheated on  his wife one year ago...they both are divorced...guess who he had an affair with ???
   NANDINI MURTHY :-vvery innocent girl...who is know for her beauty,she is working woth her mom in the ad agency...but what she really wants to do is work in a NGO ...and become a singer...but she loves her mom to core so she works with her mom...
    MANIK MALHOTHRA:-the handsome hunk of the town...he hates girls ,due to some bad past...but he lives his life the fullest ...happy abut everything...but is an angry guy
       CABIR DHAWAN :- cabir is maniks best friend ...partys with him...jams with him and does all the masti with him ...he thinks love exists and he want to experience love ...
      NAVYA NAVELI:- she is the best friend anyone would want have ...she is nandus best friend...she loves her a lot...

this journey is all about one state PARIS...how they met ? how they became friends?how he felt like sharing everything with her?how his or her friends liked her or him?how their parents loved the boy?how he shared his sadness or happiness with her? their kisses..their eyelocks,...their nights spent together,,,their breakups and their patchups??

i feel if destiny realy wants someone to be together nothing can make thm apart even though they breakup a zillion times ...this is the story of THE MANIK MSLHOTHRA AND THE NANDINI MUTHY

FOR MORE INFO BUDDY ME OR PM ME WILL UPDATE SOON TILL THEN TAKE CAREE 😊😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eymane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You should definitely continue yaar and PM when you update cause I can't wait for it!
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds great
Very excited to read it
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
seems interesting cont soon do pm me
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it sounds nice. Continue soon. Is nyonika here? If she is, then i guess the reason can b her...
Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sounds good..nice start.. Update it
arishahmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I tnq it will be a awesome story... so update soon
doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
?CHAPTER 1:-

I entered the office running as i was late for the meeting ...mom was waiting for me inthe confrence hall...i saw the clients face gleaming with smiles when they saw me ..."perverts " i though in my mind...but there was one man who was not smiling in them ..he looked like a middle aged man ...he interupted them "CAN WE PLEASE START THE MEETING IF WE DONT MIND ? MRS .MURTHY " he asked my mom with h is stern voice..."SURE MR.MALHOTHRA"replied my mom with a faint smile she gave me a gesture telling me to start the presentation...after the presentstion everyone stood up and started clapping ...i was very happy then mr.malhothra spoke up "very well done ms...?"...he asked me with a questioning look "nandini sir...my name is nandini "i replied with a smile ..."yes very well done ms.nandini...this job is yours...in account of this job please visit our home today for dinner..."told mt.malhothra ...we would love to sir and thank you i replied with a very happy tone ...i went out holding my bag and stole...and all ythe files to my cabin ...
      my office was a very big one it was very colorful and my cabin i just loved it ..it was just like my home
        i just completed my works and headed home in the evening ...i toook all the files and kept in the backseat of my car...i steeped in my car was a simple one if i tell .

i drove my car as fast as i can...as i got a messag efrom my mom telling me

"baby...we have to vist the malhothras come soon "
    as i increased my speed i didnt notice i guy crossing the road with a girl i almost knocked him out ...he was under my car "oooh shit meine ye kya kar diya , maine ek ladke ko udadiya ...aiyooo aiyappa ab mein kya karu..."i stepped outside i was so happy to see him alive ...he was rubbing his shoulders ..it had a huge wound and blood was oozing out ..."im so sorry sir...i didnt mean to ...i couldnt see u ...i am so sorry ...i forwarded my hand so that he lift up with my support...i couldnt see his face as he was wearing a superman cap...then he raised his head to see my hand as well as my face due to my cars front light i could see his face he couldnt see mine...thank god for my stole i took it and wrapped his shoulder now he could see my face we both were a few inches apartt onkly...
        maniks pov
 "wooowww aise ladki agar mujhe accident kare toh im ready to meet an accident a thousand toimes ...
      he ws just staring at her ...she also got attracted to him...within no time...'
  once again im sorry sir...i dint mean to and she left from there ...he just looked at her until she vanished...
   i ran home  and got ready i changed myself into a simple yellow churdirar i wanted something simple like jeans but my mom who was old fashioned told me to wear a churdi as malhothra uncle had two sons ...and we had to not expose ourselves in front of guys..."ufff mom or unke purani kayalath"...
[
we reached there and malhothra uncle and aunty opened the door...then came thier first son mayank malhothra then came their second manik malhothra ...i was tsunned to seee him here
 he was looking vey hot in a dark blue blazer

maniks pov
   "beautiful is wat i can describe for her , how can someone be so beautiful?"
     end of pov
i noticed maniks hand he still had the stole i smiled seeing him he smiled back'as per my information mayank malhothra had got married and has a wife mukthi mayank malhothra ...mukthi came she was wearing a saree she waas really hot ...we all procceeded towards the dining area ...
        precap:-   nandini giving a dressing for maniks hand...cute eyelock...malhothra asking for nandinis hand for their son manik ...
Glara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
continue soon yaar.wat u r waitinv for.i think nobody noticed ur ff.once u started to write thn u will be noticed by many ppl.manik expression&his mind voice superb continue soon ...atleast for d ppl who msgd & pm to continue this.dont. make us wait more.give us ur update kindly...thanx a lot.
princessangel23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's really awesome ! 
Pls continue soon 
update asap !
Eagerly waiting ! It's fab 👏👏