Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: minnie2308

lovely post Ani! Awesome gifs as usual.

But I am wary of the CVs. I have a feeling the hits and misses will continue beyond Dharamsala.
I am worried about Shad pawing Sanam a little more. It is a very unseemly sight.

I am waiting for Sanam to flinch and feel repulsed by his touch suddenly. I might start watching then.

I was so looking fw to have a clean gentlemanly honest guy supporting a memory lost Sanam (the one who silently loves her).
But this guy disappointed me with his terrible lies, deception and excessive touching.

in this episode there was no touching, so I think I can watch.
I hope Sanam removes her burkha. Very few Indian muslims don a hijab... certainly no one in Dilshaad/Aahil's families. So please take it off...

I want Aahil to see her desperately.

I hope minnie, that going all the way to an exotic locale , means something big will happen.

Just like Ajmer, where Asad finally (finally !!) said he loved Zoya (and how !!) and she actually left him. And she discovered the truth behind how Asad was tricked, and then came back to him. 

So, (fingers crossed) the last time these Qubool karne dialogues came, it was before the Kohinoor launch (before all hell broke loose) and things took a drastic turn. 

Well things have been topsy turvy this whole time, so it can only get better...
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

I hope minnie, that going all the way to an exotic locale , means something big will happen.

Just like Ajmer, where Asad finally (finally !!) said he loved Zoya (and how !!) and she actually left him. And she discovered the truth behind how Asad was tricked, and then came back to him. 

So, (fingers crossed) the last time these Qubool karne dialogues came, it was before the Kohinoor launch (before all hell broke loose) and things took a drastic turn. 

Well things have been topsy turvy this whole time, so it can only get better...

Ani, the scene is set for a very tender story-telling. But will it be utilized?

Everytime I saw Aahil being mocked by Seher, every time I see Shad touching Sanam(I here on refuse to address her as anything else. Jannat does not exist), I feel violated. Its a shame really.
Although it is yet to be aired... but just like she had negative vibes in SK's presence, will she have positive vibes when she sees Aahil. Will she feel a pull , an attraction... if not.. I'd give up on their love story.. Coz it proves her hate story with Tanveer had a better impact on her.Ouch
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ashaas is to  haunt sahil fans  gul knows to trap  back sahil fans πŸ˜•
nothing is gonna change so fast u think gul will   allow this   after kvb return  story  has  darstically changed  they ended  pak track πŸ˜†  but  gul is gonna  make  janant dumb   again  she will drag this  tarck  more hit and missis  and  shayer continues to advance on her  she will remain dumb πŸ˜•

gul killed sahil   foolish she was  she should have united sahil    anyways   now  let me see how gul will hook me again  for sahil  again  knowing survir chemistry  with good story  it will take only 2-3 good episodes  i know  but  problem is  will gul revive  sahil teh dead jodi  again fast the answer is no πŸ₯±

shayer  will interfare  sanam 2    and  billi 2  the terrorist   gul  should stop vapmfest for  atleast  1 month  and  show  sahil interaction let shayer go after  billi 2   

but  i dont want aaahil to run after janant  and she snubbs him its borig😑  this time  junoon should be from sanam side  as qh 2 it was ahil  now   instead  aahil  jannat should be more attracted  towards ahil   a darctic change in her  for which  she hates herself for  loving nawab πŸ˜† and aahil keeps distance  becoz for  aher  horror   he thinks   she bad state of mind  and she has moved on 

i want  a good tight story  as qh 2  4 months for sahil  they can create magic again if gul wants  it to happen  keep shayer away  till jannat falls for aahil
JShukla thumbnail

Sagey, I had a riot with your gifs.

Sanam 2 did not allow me to miss khala Khalu..mean woman.

what a contrast these 2 woman- Sanam and Sanam2 are...both from humble backgrounds, but Sanam (Sanam- not JannatπŸ₯±)had so much poise even with ignorance.

After having  a wife like Sanam and to not have her with you while she lives elsewhere, while he lives with this weird creature Sanam2.. his life sucks,,, truly.

I just hope he gets happiness at the end of it all.. Gul Please...PLEASE..screams some more.

I feel so sad for him😭
Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saif's gif! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amazing post girl! Loved the episode after so long in the whole!πŸ˜†

Witch was so hilarious man! Right from being hyper to her calling for Coolie and the window seats and her thinking that luggage won't be weighed! So cute! πŸ˜†

And ARI's rolling eyes and his expressions "puri duniya khareed lo, par mujhe baksh do" πŸ˜†

And ofcourse the presence they both felt! β€οΈ Amazing! The wind blowing. the eyes searching, the heart beats, the Junoon! Everything! Surreal and magic all around! 
And Sanam's monologue about her heart beating for the first time! πŸ˜³

Shaad Aahil meet πŸ˜† That was quite well done! Chemistry from the first scene itself πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Ladies in the washroom was quite well done! Loved that part too!

Can't wait for their first eye to eye talk! 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Today's theme! "Dil Dhadakne Do!"😳

Hey Ani, I am late to the party! But only logged in a little while ago, was very busy today. Had too much on. But I saw the episode and it was rocking! The Junoon was amazing! Finally hearing that haunting version we Sahilian's fell in love with! It was a nice feeling! I agree with someone in some post who said that they want to hear the fast version of Junoon! I always loved the chords version! It's my favorite. It builds up from a low note to a crescendo! Almost like the love story of Aahil and Sanam! Started on a low, and ended in a high! What a ride it was, for them and for us!

I feel Phase 2 of this ride just started! I hope it's not all hit's and misses in a locale like Dharamshala. Just the whole thing wasted on fake romance with master of deception! I am in agreement with Minnie and Juhi, don't want to see this person taking more and more liberties and getting "handsy!" That is not what I want to tune in to see! Like Juhi said, it's feels like such a violation, when this pretender comes close to this girl. I cringe each time. It's gives you this really icky feeling you get when you are watching someone being taken advantage of.  

A good example of what we all feel I will try to make. It's related to another show. I have been watching the show Veera on and off for a long time. In that the title character's husband, and her are having a rough patch, in which they have declared themselves "strangers" to each other. But of course they still live have to live in the same house! :) After a particular showdown, hubby takes his duvet and pillow and decides to leave the room. She stops him and says "Where do you think your going?

His response. "I am going to sleep in another room! See we are 'strangers' to each other! I dont know about you, but I refuse to share a room with a strange women. (He said Paraya Aurat), so I am going to sleep in another room. Since you are not my wife, I dont see why I should sleep here!"

That conversation reminded me of the current conundrum! THAT is the whole point. He is no one to her, but has NO issues in sharing a room with a total stranger, and also happy to "act" as if he is her real spouse! I have always seen something seriously off in this, and I wonder if they plan to address this person's state of mind later, or just act like this behavior is "Normal?" Because "Normal" is what that guy Baldev did, even with his real wife! This behavior most certainly is not! Very few regular men would pretend a total stranger was their wife and continue to do so without any justification, other than their need to make a lie "Real!". That is the elephant in the room that the makers appear to be intent on ignoring, and continue to pretend this behavior is normal! Pretty insulting to the intelligence of the audience!

So I hope this Daramshala track will do more than just show nice places and show Aahil and Sanam play "Luka-Chupi" with each other in a nice locale, while the abomination continues! Because I don't see the point of going ALL that way, just to do that! They could easily have done that in Delhi or Bhopal! This better lead to something big, like you said! 

Other than Junoon reloaded, the highlight of the episode was Sanam2's antics. (Man she was funny), and acting like a fish out of water! Wants to be Nawab Begum, but has NO idea how to conduct herself! Aahil looked suitably harassed and I laughed at his expressions! Ground staff think he is "suspicious". No my dear lady, ALL this man is trying to do is "escape a clingy women!". Nothing that effects national security! LOL.

Shout out to the two AG's. They rocked. Additi has shown her range. She looked hilarious in her comic avatar and had great comic timing! Amara is really growing on me as SK! She is starting to look more and more in her element now! Sanam stuck between her arch enemies in a bathroom! What a scene! Aahil and Shaad convo. It was good. Had it's desired impact. Both were good. But today I missed Rehan again! I loved their Bromance. We will never see that again! πŸ˜­ Miss SS. He had these really good nuances he used to do with his facial expressions! Even the earliest scenes with KV were superb! It was not SAHIL, it was AHAAN that I first fell in love with in Season 2! πŸ˜Š

Now waiting to see what next! BTW I started to watch Reporters! I know Simran watches it and Naj, but not sure who else does? Only saw two episodes and it is really good. After Melodramas, it's really good to see something logical! Logic Zindabaad!

Junoon welcome back! πŸ˜‰
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

lovely post Ani! Awesome gifs as usual.

But I am wary of the CVs. I have a feeling the hits and misses will continue beyond Dharamsala.
I am worried about Shad pawing Sanam a little more. It is a very unseemly sight.

I am waiting for Sanam to flinch and feel repulsed by his touch suddenly. I might start watching then.

I was so looking fw to have a clean gentlemanly honest guy supporting a memory lost Sanam (the one who silently loves her).
But this guy disappointed me with his terrible lies, deception and excessive touching.

in this episode there was no touching, so I think I can watch.
I hope Sanam removes her burkha. Very few Indian muslims don a hijab... certainly no one in Dilshaad/Aahil's families. So please take it off...

I want Aahil to see her desperately.

That hijaab was to protect her eyes from "Roshni" Shaad explained it in the previous episode, rather clarified that she doesnot normally wear hijaab πŸ˜† so the hijaab is for the purpose of hit n miss between Aahil.  N Sanam πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Minnie u can certainly watch , cz There was our Sanam back in Jannat today too, same calmness  πŸ˜³
micshy thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Now waiting to see what next! BTW I started to watch Reporters! I know Simran watches it and Naj, but not sure who else does? Only saw two episodes and it is really good. After Melodramas, it's really good to see something logical! Logic Zindabaad!

Junoon welcome back! πŸ˜‰

Mandy i watch Reporters too it is JUST AMAZING πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ i would suggest all of u to watch it , so fast paced πŸ˜³

Sorry sagey fr going off the tangent πŸ˜›
micshy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

πŸ˜† Sanam2 acting all pricey. .. God knows what she packed in her luggage .. 

Asking random strangers where to shop in Paris... 

But what I liked most was the pleasant exchange between Aahil and Shaad. Brought a smile to my face, especially with the fractious feelings the actual situation  brings to the audience. 

Both actors speak so beautifully. For that few moments I was awestruck with the gorgeousness.

That bathroom scene was naiL biting! Innocent Jannat/Sanam stands beside both her enemies. And she doesn't know it.

Also I'm wondering why Shaad and Jannat are going to Dharamsala?  Aahil just wants to escape Sanam2 .

Wonder what's going to happen!?

Liked Aahil Shad convo only cz of the reference to Sanam, i dont like this guy so i dont know how would i watch next interactions, how i wish it would hv been carried out like i had wanted it, i would hv loved to watch a triangle then , the writers took the fun part away πŸ˜•

They are all going to Dharamshala "paapon ka praischit" k liye πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† whole QH team as a whole πŸ˜› starting frm twin swap track πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: innocent.aman

ashaas is to  haunt sahil fans  gul knows to trap  back sahil fans πŸ˜•

nothing is gonna change so fast u think gul will   allow this   after kvb return  story  has  darstically changed  they ended  pak track πŸ˜†  but  gul is gonna  make  janant dumb   again  she will drag this  tarck  more hit and missis  and  shayer continues to advance on her  she will remain dumb πŸ˜•

gul killed sahil   foolish she was  she should have united sahil    anyways   now  let me see how gul will hook me again  for sahil  again  knowing survir chemistry  with good story  it will take only 2-3 good episodes  i know  but  problem is  will gul revive  sahil teh dead jodi  again fast the answer is no πŸ₯±

shayer  will interfare  sanam 2    and  billi 2  the terrorist   gul  should stop vapmfest for  atleast  1 month  and  show  sahil interaction let shayer go after  billi 2   

but  i dont want aaahil to run after janant  and she snubbs him its borig😑  this time  junoon should be from sanam side  as qh 2 it was ahil  now   instead  aahil  jannat should be more attracted  towards ahil   a darctic change in her  for which  she hates herself for  loving nawab πŸ˜† and aahil keeps distance  becoz for  aher  horror   he thinks   she bad state of mind  and she has moved on 

i want  a good tight story  as qh 2  4 months for sahil  they can create magic again if gul wants  it to happen  keep shayer away  till jannat falls for aahil

Of course, they will create new obstacles in SaHil's way. As long as they are together, it is at least bearable !

There's still Sanam2's pregnancy to deal with, now that she's actually pregnant, Aahil will have a rough time trying to convince Sanam/Jannat that he hadn't moved on from her with Sanam2!! 

And with Saif hanging like a dark cloud around his Mohabbat, there's  still drama to be had.

1.  Imagine, if Sanam doesn't get her memory back, but finds out that Aahil is her real husband. And she moves back into IM, to find the reigning Begum Sahiba, bringing out her whole arsenal to be rid of her. *facepalm* 
   If the Begum decides to tell Sanam/Jannat that all Aahil feels about her is guilt and responsibility. And the real wife whom he wants is the second one ! 

*OhMyGod...*

2.  Sanam gets her memory back after Aahil leaves Dharamsala rejected. She goes to find Aahil has seemingly moved on with Sanam2, pregnant and all, what with wedding coming up. So she goes away... dandandaaannn...

3. Aahil finds Jannat, brings her back home, to try and help regain her memories. Sanam2 seemingly lost the battle, and position. Then she finds Shashi Kapoor... the long lost daughter of Tanveer. Uses her to create problems for Aahil, by instigating SK into revenge...