When the heart comes alive... 4.5.2015

Posted: 8 years ago

The second is here... The moment we've been waiting for... 

The moment Aahil almost meets Sanam.. or Jannat...

Shaad and Jannat arrive in Delhi, in transit to Dharamsala, continuing his pursuit of Shashi Kapoor. While right behind them, the woman herself sashays past them in disguise. As the two "intelligence" officers claim that she won't get away this time...

SK has an accomplice, seen in silhouette, his voice and manner quite charismatic. Just a voice? Or another baddie? This baddie gives her an escape ruse and an explosive device to use. 

Special shoutout to Begum Sanam! She was freaking hilarious today!

Right from the arrival at the airport.

She can hardly contain her glee about going overseas, to Paris. She just stood there expecting someone to come and carry her bags! Even going as far as stopping dome random guy and asking if he was a coolie... 

Aahil rolls his eyes... Dear God. Whatever!? As long as she'll be off my back soon, and I'll be on my way to Dharamsala..

Begum clucks like a chicken about wanting to waste no more time shopping til she drops and shoos Aahil in. 

As soon as he walks in... BAM!
He feels her, somewhere, somehow. 

But we see it , SHE'S RIGHT THERE !!

The moment when the sense are so acute and he turns exactly in her direction... but alas, he is distracted. 

And Jannat felt something too, for the first time, she felt her heart come alive, as though someone close to her was close by...

Begum acting all shades of campy and excited. Aahil somehow evades being detected as having domestic tickets at the check in counter, and also sends her off to "go and freshen herself"

That sheepish way he grinned at Shaad. at the silliness of the excuse...

Wait WHAT? 

Shaad??! 

Yeah, Aahil meets Shaad. 

It was a simple meeting, but such a pleasant one. 

cordial, "Oh do you have the time?"

OOps, sorry I'm still on Pakistani time . It must be later for you...

Pakistan??

Such a reaction to the name Pakistan? Why?

Just a feeling. I may have lost something precious there... 

What a hit and miss... SO CLOSE!!! 

What's even weirder was what was happening inside that ladies' room!

Begum runs into SK, and she only has a jolt of memory?

OMG SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE TANVEER !!!

But, Begum has her D'oh! moments too. and she fails to recognize the exact copy of Tanveer. But SK hates the curiousity and tries to jam a knife into her. And Jannat comes out of the stall right in between them!

Hit and Miss...

Precap: 

SK plants her bomb inside Begum's shopping bag...

Aahil picks up a shoe and looks into Jannat's veiled eyes...

Dear God... this is exasperating !!

So nice to see all the leads in same place though...

Actually, I was expecting to be rolling my eyes that Sanam2 didn't recognize SK. But in that outfit and heavy makeup, the hat, shot hair (and maybe a little bit of weight put on)--she does look comparatively different, even with the eyes...
Sage those awesome gifs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah i LOLed at the over confident claims by both the army personell n how she skimmed past them, No matter what but Gul's vamps are always the one who win everytime, wese yeah "some andar ka banda" helped her out n she escaped easily, Sad part is its always the ander the bnda that helps the terrorists n Intelligenge agencies just keep on claiming .πŸ˜• 

Sanam 2 was utterly crazy today , her excitement was barely contained, Her "Coolie Coolie" n how the guy pulled out the trolley n handed it off to her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n how she got back to The manager πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Three ladies in the room. Ok was done well, but my attention has been diverted till that time, i mean if there was no SaHil i would hv enjoyed that scene, but now all i want is to watch SaHil only 

Today's Junoon was just a glimpse, they felt each other, n their hearts are synchronized, we finally got now what we could not get before, m loving it, n im loving the surprose factor too, im so happy that they arent posting spoiler pics. These daily doses of surprises are much more enjoyable, 

Cant wait to have them some more hits n misses, πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

It was such a beautiful scene. The moment we've been waiting to see Sahil in the same frame, finally is here. I loved the way they felt their presence. Beautifully shot scene. I loved they way they highlighted Sanam's eyes. It reminded me the scene when they played Junoon music for the first time.

Best dialogue of the episode:

Pata Nahi Mujhe Aisa Kyoun Lag Raha Hai Ki Mera Dil Itne Dino ke baad Aaj Pehli Bar Dhadka Hai. Lag Raha Hai Jaise Mera Koi Apna Mere Aaspas hai" β€οΈ

Good to hear this from Sanam. SaHil are soulmates. With or without memory, Sanam's heart beats just for Aahil πŸ˜Š

Perfect Gif,Sage..Adit was superb today β­οΈ

Totally loved Nawabi Begham today. She was so hilarious. She has a great comic timing. Her excitement over paris trip was so hilarious. The way she called 'Coolie" "Coolie" and Aahil's expressions and his rolling eyes ..seriously, I had a good laugh πŸ˜†

Sage - This is my second favorite gif after kajol's comic gif πŸ˜†

As the two "intelligence" officers claim that she won't get away this time...

Aahil and Shaad first meeting was good.  So Aahil is sure that Sanam is in pakistan. Since Aahil already know that Shaad is from pakistan, Aahil will immediately recognize Janat as Sanam when he sees them together. Wondering how the future story will play out? 

Will Shaad continue to lie that Janat is his legally wedded wife? or Janat will refuse to go back to Aahil and then Aahil will try to win back her love? 

Agree with KK. SK looked little different from Begam Tanveer. So it is okay for not recognizing her. Moreover, Sanam 2 was excited about paris trip. She has left her brain in IM mansion πŸ˜†

Lovely post, Sage. Perfect gifs for today's episode. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 8 years ago
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Actually, I was expecting to be rolling my eyes that Sanam2 didn't recognize SK. But in that outfit and heavy makeup, the hat, shot hair (and maybe a little bit of weight put on)--she does look comparatively different, even with the eyes...

Dunno, maybe if they had put some cute glasses on her she'd be better concealed. ..πŸ˜†

Goodness , Sanam2 is going to Paris with overweight bags?? People.come back with overweight bags ... we'll depending on what you buy there. ..πŸ˜†

Typical newbie traveller... hilarious she was... 

lovely post Ani! Awesome gifs as usual.

But I am wary of the CVs. I have a feeling the hits and misses will continue beyond Dharamsala.
I am worried about Shad pawing Sanam a little more. It is a very unseemly sight.

I am waiting for Sanam to flinch and feel repulsed by his touch suddenly. I might start watching then.

I was so looking fw to have a clean gentlemanly honest guy supporting a memory lost Sanam (the one who silently loves her).
But this guy disappointed me with his terrible lies, deception and excessive touching.

in this episode there was no touching, so I think I can watch.
I hope Sanam removes her burkha. Very few Indian muslims don a hijab... certainly no one in Dilshaad/Aahil's families. So please take it off...

I want Aahil to see her desperately.

Originally posted by micshy

Sage those awesome gifs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah i LOLed at the over confident claims by both the army personell n how she skimmed past them, No matter what but Gul's vamps are always the one who win everytime, wese yeah "some andar ka banda" helped her out n she escaped easily, Sad part is its always the ander the bnda that helps the terrorists n Intelligenge agencies just keep on claiming .πŸ˜• 

Sanam 2 was utterly crazy today , her excitement was barely contained, Her "Coolie Coolie" n how the guy pulled out the trolley n handed it off to her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n how she got back to The manager πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Three ladies in the room. Ok was done well, but my attention has been diverted till that time, i mean if there was no SaHil i would hv enjoyed that scene, but now all i want is to watch SaHil only 

Today's Junoon was just a glimpse, they felt each other, n their hearts are synchronized, we finally got now what we could not get before, m loving it, n im loving the surprose factor too, im so happy that they arent posting spoiler pics. These daily doses of surprises are much more enjoyable, 

Cant wait to have them some more hits n misses, πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† Sanam2 acting all pricey. .. God knows what she packed in her luggage .. 

Asking random strangers where to shop in Paris... 

But what I liked most was the pleasant exchange between Aahil and Shaad. Brought a smile to my face, especially with the fractious feelings the actual situation  brings to the audience. 

Both actors speak so beautifully. For that few moments I was awestruck with the gorgeousness.

That bathroom scene was naiL biting! Innocent Jannat/Sanam stands beside both her enemies. And she doesn't know it.

Also I'm wondering why Shaad and Jannat are going to Dharamsala?  Aahil just wants to escape Sanam2 .

Wonder what's going to happen!?
Originally posted by Jiyaaa...

It was such a beautiful scene. The moment we've been waiting to see Sahil in the same frame, finally is here. I loved the way they felt their presence. Beautifully shot scene. I loved they way they highlighted Sanam's eyes. It reminded me the scene when they played Junoon music for the first time.

Best dialogue of the episode:

Pata Nahi Mujhe Aisa Kyoun Lag Raha Hai Ki Mera Dil Itne Dino ke baad Aaj Pehli Bar Dhadka Hai. Lag Raha Hai Jaise Mera Koi Apna Mere Aaspas hai" β€οΈ

Good to hear this from Sanam. SaHil are soulmates. With or without memory, Sanam's heart beats just for Aahil πŸ˜Š

Perfect Gif,Sage..Adit was superb today β­οΈ

Totally loved Nawabi Begham today. She was so hilarious. She has a great comic timing. Her excitement over paris trip was so hilarious. The way she called 'Coolie" "Coolie" and Aahil's expressions and his rolling eyes ..seriously, I had a good laugh πŸ˜†

Sage - This is my second favorite gif after kajol's comic gif πŸ˜†

As the two "intelligence" officers claim that she won't get away this time...

Aahil and Shaad first meeting was good.  So Aahil is sure that Sanam is in pakistan. Since Aahil already know that Shaad is from pakistan, Aahil will immediately recognize Janat as Sanam when he sees them together. Wondering how the future story will play out? 

Will Shaad continue to lie that Janat is his legally wedded wife? or Janat will refuse to go back to Aahil and then Aahil will try to win back her love? 

Agree with KK. SK looked little different from Begam Tanveer. So it is okay for not recognizing her. Moreover, Sanam 2 was excited about paris trip. She has left her brain in IM mansion πŸ˜†

Lovely post, Sage. Perfect gifs for today's episode. 

Thanks Jiya. .. I really enjoyed the two men meeting too. 

(I secretly don't quite like the green suit, but who cares what I likeπŸ˜†) but Aahil was gorgeously debonair as always and Shaad was looking clean cut and handsome. 

They look strikingly different in looks yet grab equal attention. And when they spoke,  it was just awesome. 

I  am wait for this two to meet again fully aware of the person they both care about
I watched this precap almost 15 times by now πŸ˜†
Originally posted by flora212

I watched this precap almost 15 times by now πŸ˜†

finger point electric shock !! 

I am sceptical, feels like he's going to actually speak to her , say sorry and then turn away...

While we scream and tear our hair out !!