Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

WHOSE FACEOFF ?? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Which one was your favourite??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [26.67%]
0 [0.00%]
22 [73.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Deep...Finally Your Back Too like Shlok,...Voted Both...
Loved AShlok scene...Excitement  of Shlok's  Happiness  to be with Astha...even if fighting Her  ...Loved His Smile Truly. 

Especially  loved ...Shrewd Confident Shlok's  Confrontation  With lost Indrajeet Sarcar. ...More ...waiting for day ...Shlok will Bash him to Death  definitely. ...But before that ...Shlok must Ruin Him .

Well hope Indrajeet  is just going to give Astha another Bauble...and it stops right there...If not me too with you. ...AAShlok...Rocks...are enough to outweigh ...Bar--jit...hope this distance  is enough.
AWWW...VANI ,i am back with this poll,it gives me some kinda satisfacton the way the track is heading ..having some ranting ,but stilll thats fine ...CVS should hard to find a way to punish SARKAR AngryAngryAngry...and not let him lose saying he has kids 

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Thanks for the pm Big smile and interesting postWink
Me too watch the full episode with full glee after long timeBig smile
Ausum episodeBig smile
i have voted for both the faceoff optionBig smile
Ashlok rockedBig smile and shlok slapped ISAngry verballyLOLLOLtoo good
If they try to show bharjith cudling againAngryAngrydeepa i'm with u actually full IF gals will be with u throwing stones on cvAngryLOLLOL
Hope no bharjith pls only talk but no touchingConfused
Let see what is threr for us on tuedays episodeWink
thanks for your vote DebBig smileloved the silent slap of Shlok to SARKARClap...expecting more to come in futureBig smileBig smile..and oh yeah ,strictly No barjit Embarrassed
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ss1609

I voted for ashlok's faceoff!!!!! great poll deepa!!!!could see a glimpse of our astha returning... and shlok enjoying a fight with his wife...(apne biwi se ladne ki mazaa hi kuch aur hai!!!!! wow)

Im just waiting for the best faceoff, to see astha's reaction when she remembers everything, how shez going to react when she comes to know that she had broken all her promises to shlok, how shez been living with another man that too a man responsible of her family's destruction,anjali's death, baba in mental asylum and her  rejecting shlok and hurting him the most with her words of hatred as bharka... and most of all i want to see how shlok handles astha after she returns...
 If everything goes well ie the director, the cv's and the actors, this faceoff episode will be blast of performances after Baba-Baccha faceoff during dusshera...(though will be missing Niranjali, but i think Ashlok will make it up for them tooo... coz they r the bestWink)

Hey deepa if u dont mind make post on how astha should react when she gets her memory back.Smile..sorry yaar cant do it my selfOuch... tooo busyConfused... and this my first reply in last 4 months... somehow found time for it..
Hi dear ..long time no see...so glad to see ur reply ..i already did  a poll on Astha's rexn when she gets her memory back a week backEmbarrassed...thanks much forur comments ...do come back when  u find timeBig smile
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charanyaaj

both.
I loved the epi. Shlok won by waking up sleeping astha inside barkha and fear of IS is very clear. Thats y he went meet shlok. Shlok-IS face off also nice. Shlok did best job and he also acted very cool without losing his control. IS plan failed and showed his anger to barkha.
im really worried for today's scenes as IS s going to spk to astha.
CV's no rom pls Ouch
thanks saru for your vote ...The track is heading on the right trackEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..hopefully it endwells too
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Do I need to tell deepa !
But I will tell
Ofc my cutie pies!
Loved the epi yesterday especially shlokh ! Well done by Avi

So once again all going to be repeated ebp Baar Baar!
Iam happy as long as it's ashlok! 
thanks for ur vote DIVIEmbarrassed...hopefully we get 2-3 days of Ashlok in jungle,...and no rush this time to come back to realityLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SajSassy

Go to top