Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Elation

To me, AaShlok comes first!😳 And on this very fact, i'm going take what ever crap they show with them! Hence, no complaints!

Nice review😛 Shlok's lines are 👍🏼
I too m worried about tomm's bharjith scene, God save us!😆

thanks fo r voting jessie😳😳😳...thank CVS ...they saved us from BArjit ROM...hoping they wont be any scenes here after😃
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

Ah our deepu' writing is back. So missed it. We will sure join you and find us some good stones :). But I think downfall for Pp has started

hahaha...I was jumping in glee when I saw them afce each other ..and Shlok 's attitude was Icing on cake👏👏..thanks for voting dear
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sathia007

Deepa,

I have voted for BOTH !!!

BUT defintelely  FACE OFF  on INDRALOK was Best  for me  !!!!!

Your Bro gave super hot  but composed and confindent  expression to  PP !!!!

thanks Swatya for voting😃😃...Sarkar should be punished for sure .wish they wont spare him for some lame reasons😉
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Efinah36

Voted both
Great poll dear
Indru downfall begins
Time to say good bye Indru 😆 I hope soon

thanks Efinah dear for urvote ...yeahright SARKAR will afce the wrath of ASHLOK now
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmajag

Yes. 

Even i thought the same of IS consoling Bhargha in Bed! 
If she remembers shlok at the time that will be even sensational ! 
I hope CV won't try this 

awww...thats a good idea..shew must think of Shlok talking with sarkar and he should sense that too😃😃
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Tough poll Deepa. If I were Shlok , I would not allow a third person to speak about my wife in front of me.  I feel some awkwardness when Shlokjit scenes are shown. So my vote is for Ashlok. It is very interesting to watch. If Shlok  shows his old teasing attitude, it will be more interesting. 

krithi dear ...i always think like u ...I am older than u 😳😳😳...but we think alike...SHLOKJIT fighting for Astha creeps me out 😕😕😕...I hateit so much ...but good they are recreating Ahslok scenes .,,.Loving this plot right now ...but can stand the track ..using Astha as a victim
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehersudhar

Deepa welcome back. Today aslok scene was very good intensity will diff as situations are different. In dru SL OK face off is superb. In dru got sweat and bp today with sloks words. Later he may wet his purple pants seeing aslok together.

thanks Meher dear for voting ..hahaha...just waiting to watch Sarkar downfall😳and Ashlok getting back together ...sure Sarkar will be punished by SHLOK 😃
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

No don't say that - I want Shlok take revenge on him after Aastha returns.

Thanks for voting dear😳...waiting for Shlok taking revenge ...and Astha accepting her past 
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

I voted both! Ashlok faceoff, dialogues could have been better, hence the lack of intensity, I think! If actors are good, the dialogues suck or if dialogues are good, the editing sucks! EBP will never be like before 😡 I have to re watch the episode again, as I think Asthas confusion was not clear, my opinion, no bashing please!

thanks for voting Saji ...I made up mind that Ashlok scenes can never be remade with the same intensity ...😳...Evrything should fall in places ,which cant happen ...atleast they are trying to recreate the same scenes EBP minus the intensity😃
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu.shravi

To me,its Aashlok❤️

Thanks Anu for ur vote