Qubool Hai

How will Sanam's memory return?

FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys, just one question- How do u think Sanam's memory will return or how do u want it to return? as we all know that before her memory got lost Sanam just joked with Ahil and said that if she forgets him, what will he do? And then Ahil told that he knows how to get it back and then we got the kiss scene of Sahil..so do u think the same thing will happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NnonaA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I think possibilities of this is more then other situations.
1-May be she can have an accident.

2-basically I think this trauma of death of shad family was enough to stress her brain and pressurize her to remember everything, but cvs are cvs, 

3-due to the repeated memories of aahil she will get swear headache and seeing her this condition shaad could ( actually I think he must ) tell her about his lies. And then she can go into coma type thing , then aahil can come and make her his.

Seriously I need first of all cvs to get their memory back more then sanam. How can they forgot about seher, it's almost 2 months since season 3 started and do they really think v are fools when they were searching for sanam, they could have found seher instead, becoz they are actually look alike.

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
with the chappal that Aahil takes  ðŸ¤£
PS: it's a joke, I just hope she will gain quickly, 
sirani07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What episode was it in when she joked about losing her memory? 
Ps sorry totally off topic
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sirani07

What episode was it in when she joked about losing her memory? 

Ps sorry totally off topic

it was the last episode of season 2 when Aahil kissed her , episode 612, 2d march
Jalkaur thumbnail
lol from reading all the  updates it seems as if Sanam's character has been chopped and Seher is MIA.  
Zoya 
Sanam
Seher
Zaanat

what's next?

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She will regain her memory all thanks to Sannu and Tannu Jr
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hope that will happen lol
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
While saving a small cute lamb jannat will fall from a small hill. Aahil will save her and kiss her to bring her back to consciousness. Then jannat will wake up as sanam and will say 'mein kahan houn'? If shaad calls her jannat she will reply i am not dead so not in jannat. Sanam will tell aahil to save the lamb and if he refuses she will say 'aahil mere liye'. How can aahil possibly refuse? Then they both hold the cute lamb and we will have 'junoon tere isk ka' playing. To get rid of shaad aahil and sanam will tell shaad to adopt the lamb as his son/daughter. And they all live happily ever after.   ðŸ˜› 😳 🥳