Qubool Hai

Dhak Dhak.....Dil!!!

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Aahil- "Ye Allah...mera Dil itna zoro se kiu dhadak raha hai...mujhe esa kiu lag raha hai ki mere sacchi mohabbat meri Sanam...Yehi kahi hai"

Sanam- " Pata Nahi Mujhe Esa Kiu Lag Raha Hai Ki Mera Dil Itne Dino Baad Aj Pehli Bar Dhadka Hai...Mein Itne Dino Baad Mein Apni Watn Ayi Hu...Shayed...Toh Shayed Bar Bar Esa Lag Raha Hai Jese Mera Koi Apna Mere Ass Pass Hai!

Eeeks! Yaaah! Wowww! Adhvjgystdjghkc"^=@&/(;'/>]---

Ok Enough of Bakwas reactions😆 but I can't get enough of these feeels!  Its so Surreal! The Monologues...which  clearly indicates their heart beats togather at the same time ...their heart just beats for each other cause they are the soul mates!  Junoon Tere Ishq Ka...Once Again...Just like Last Time! But This Time A Bit Different!  But Still...It looks like it was Just Yesterday When I Heard Junoon For First Time! 
My Heart Just Stopped Beating For A Second When I Saw The Winds flowing Here And There...And Junoon In Background!  
SaHil were in same frame after so many days but still they gave me the same feels ⭐️ This is called Chemistry!  👏 Hats of to SurVir! 
I still just can't get over the hits and miss of SaHil...or Should I say JanAah😉😆
Yeah right this is actually JanAah's first hit and miss 😳 
And in Precap its Gonna be first JanAah meeting kind of...or Should I say standing face to face😳 Just can't wait for tomorrow episode after a long time indeed😆 SaHil all the way!
Junoon Tere Ishq Ka Reloaded! 

Ah one thing that should be mentioned today Jannat was just like Sanam, Aahil's Darling!  😳 

And Last but not the Least...THE PRECAP!   Their fingers touched a bit 😳

P.S making post on SaHil after such a long time so if you feel bore with my post bear with it 😛😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sahil junun reloaded.nothng more 2 say.thr hearts bound with each othr.tht prcp remind me sahil's 1st catch fall scene at IM whr ahil only saw her eyes.yes,welcm bk ahil's sanam 2day.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beaauuutttiiiffiluuulll post Nafs. 😳🤗
Today's all the posts are about Heart 😳 n thats what it is all aboyt, they reside in each other's heart n together they reside in our hearts,...

Yeahh the feels, the Junoon gave the same feeling, now i m feeling like this is the Junoon reloaded, a fresh start but still there is some inherent familiraity with it, sense of DejaV 
😳

Haaye, all these hits n misses, i just want them to prolong the first meeting now n give many meaningful hits n misses  first, 😳 
Cz that golden time period will not come back again, as KK put beautifully yesterday, these initial meetings are a gold. So they shpuld be cherished as much as possible 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Junoon tere ishq ka ❤️ It was so perfect! Cant wait for tomorrow 🥳 Awesome post Nafs ⭐️
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. I haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet but sounds amazing. I'm so excited.  

Sanam's dialogue sounds nice, the fact that she feels like her hearts beating like that after so long. It kind of shows that memory or no memory or whatever happens it's only Aahil who can make her feel that way. he truly loves him and they are soulmates and are made for each other.

I'm just so happy to have Sahil back tbh.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really hope Sanam/"Jannat" feels something when she comes face-to-face with Aahil tomorrow!! It's high time for her memory to come back! 
Can't wait for the HP track to start airing 😊 It's going to look so beautiful 😳
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Nafs!
I'm yet to watch the epi. will have to wait for weekend
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post😊.
can't wait for today episode...
SAHIL🥳
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post nafs. 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Din't reply that time! I was going to sleep, so just read it 😆
Gorgeous post Nafff!!! Amazing! Loved those caps! Hayyee!! Junoon is playing on my mind since yesterday man, I just keep humming it out of nowhere and can't seem to stop 😆

How awesome was that connection!? Wonderful! Amazing! And all the nice things! I juts loved how their eyes wandered and felt "something" 
Ofcourse their own hearts beating and thinking why is this heart beating today?! ❤️

Can't wait for their eyes to meet! 😳 Also, HP trip sounds so delightful!